P411waiting

23 posts in this topic

How long do you wait, when making an appointment via P411 do you wait before she doesn't reply, to make an appointment with someone else?

How long do you wait, when making an appointment via P411 do you wait before she doesn't reply, to make an appointment with someone else?is 4 hours long enough?

Edited by a_happycamper_12
Spellings

If I send an appt request, I write in my request "f I don't hear from you, by xx pm, I'll assume you are not interested". I am willing to wait about three hours.

3 minutes ago, pfunk said:

If I send an appt request, I write in my request "f I don't hear from you, by xx pm, I'll assume you are not interested". I am willing to wait about three hours.

That's good advice. Thanks.

12 minutes ago, pfunk said:

I actually never even thought of that, as I always pre-book. There's one due here next week and I'm already negotiating that. Still that's good advice. I'm just never in that much of a hurry.

2 minutes ago, fishndude57 said:

I actually never even thought of that, as I always pre-book. There's one due here next week and I'm already negotiating that. Still that's good advice. I'm just never in that much of a hurry.

I was pre booking.

got no reply.

Depends on how short my time schedule is.  If I am looking for a companion in the next three hours or so, I will probably only wait 30 minutes or so, and might send out 2-3 requests to begin with.  When I am shotgunning like this, I use the "pre-approval" request rather than the "appointment request" and explain the situation, apologizing for the short notice, but that I am sending my message as a request so that she can check the OKs.  If she is available and interested, I ask her to get back to me as soon as possible.  Usually within 3-4 requests I get a taker.  If any of the others respond, I just let them know that I have made other plans, but appreciate the response and will contact them later.  Works OK, I think the ladies are OK with it - I would never wait four hours unless I was planning on a couple days out.

11 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

Depends on how short my time schedule is.  If I am looking for a companion in the next three hours or so, I will probably only wait 30 minutes or so, and might send out 2-3 requests to begin with.  When I am shotgunning like this, I use the "pre-approval" request rather than the "appointment request" and explain the situation, apologizing for the short notice, but that I am sending my message as a request so that she can check the OKs.  If she is available and interested, I ask her to get back to me as soon as possible.  Usually within 3-4 requests I get a taker.  If any of the others respond, I just let them know that I have made other plans, but appreciate the response and will contact them later.  Works OK, I think the ladies are OK with it - I would never wait four hours unless I was planning on a couple days out.

Which I was, 2 days ahead.. I just don't want to be accused of being a time wasting or a no show.

Sometimes, I get the feeling the ladies are waiting for the best offer.

has that ever crossed your minds? Like an hour versus a half?

Edited by a_happycamper_12
Spelling

There's many factors involved.  I usually will see her last login date and time.  I know some guys get mad when they try and book for the same day or next, but the YL hasn't logged in in over a week.  If she advertised let's say on TOB for the day and logged in to P411, and I want to see her the same day or tomorrow, I'll usually wait a couple of hours.

If you want to see her in a week or two via P411, and she has active login activity, I'd wait two days.  I'm not sure if ladies are required to respond to P411 requests or not.  Good luck!

I always suggest following up with a provider via her preferred method of contact. Third party sites are not direct contact, you have to log into P411/TOB/TER etc and read messages. Notifications can be missed. It could also be an internet connection problem not everyone has a great connection.

9 hours ago, a_happycamper_12 said:

Sometimes, I get the feeling the ladies are waiting for the best offer.

has that ever crossed your minds? Like an hour versus a half?

Given that it was ME who you are referring to, please allow me to reply in a way that isn't in any way unclear.

You messaged me. I did not receive the notification. P411 sometimes sucks like that. The very first i saw of your interest is a message sent to my hobby phone that said "i want a half hour with you" and like NOTHING ELSE. THEN, I next receive a message from you basically saying that I lack basic courtesy for not responding immediately. I explained to you that I didnt see it, and you were STILL condescending,  accusatory, and unfriendly. Not once did you say HI, share your name and age as my ad clearly instructs for you fellas to do...you know...as a COURTESY; and you essentially talked down to me like i was some kind of incompetent dunce who is horribly inconsiderate. Furthermore, I happen to still have messages from a few weeks ago where we....surprise...had a disagreement about the manner in which you were coming at me. You were so offended that I expected you to be somewhat personable and you said I was crazy and that you were going to block me. I was fine with that given that your attitude towards people who dont kiss your ass...well it just SUCKS. BAD.

SO....then 3 weeks later, YOU ARE HITTING ME UP AGAIN?  What that means is that either you are looking to punish SOMEONE in SOME way over something that is YOUR PROBLEM...OR that you DID NOT EVEN REMEMBER TALKING TO ME TO BEGIN WITH.  I had just actually read the review you wrote on Hot Violet and thought to myself "this review seems very slanted and manipulative in wording. HMM."  Given that you seem to abhor anything that might indicate that us ladies are actual people, i would advise anyone reading about Miss Violet to consider the source of that unflattering review.  I would imagine this guy thinks anything NOT ABOUT HIM AND ONLY HIM is a bunch of weird crap. 

Finally, you, with ZERO ACTUAL REASON to think so, come on here.and basically imply that I purposely ignored you in HOPES that i MIGHT get a longer and more lucrative appointment. Thats plain insulting...but come on. If i get a message for your time spot that is for MORE money, from someone whos even SLIGHTLY NICE,  who isnt already being a MAJOR bully and talking shit to me like im your personal whore with no life worth tending to lest you wanna demand a HH in a rude tone...well sir, youre goddamned right I'd pass on you every single time for that "better offer."  We dont like being shit upon by critical, entitled, negative, and highly DIFFICULT people who dont even follow through on their promises to block us when manipulation and demands are ineffective. 

So, yeah. Consider this reply my official denial of your appointment request. I simply dont get paid enough to be talked to the way you have done meTWICE over a half hour appt.  Youre not nice enough and also way out of touch.  Try being less of a twat and see how much your hobby improves for you. Also dont message me again, because I (nor other ladies) am not having the crappy talk and you have NO RIGHT to be so inflexible when WE DO WHAT WE DO FOR YOU FELLAS.  

WOW, now that was interesting.  I am writing to confirm only Trystin's observation that sending a P-411 request is not really foolproof.  I do not know their actual implementation protocol, but I do know that some of the ladies have informed me that there can be quite a delay.  Whenever I send a P-411 request, unless the little green "ONLINE" indicator is on for their profile, I send a text with a simple message of "I just sent you a P-411 request, let me know if it works for you."  I think that ensures that, if the lady is available and monitoring the communications devices, she will get my message.  If not, I think it is best to just move on with minimal drama - 'cause drama can come back and bite you in the ass.  See above.

Get out the Jiffy Pop!

For someone who says he is a happy camper, you sure are beating this poor dead horse pretty badly.  Didn't you get enough feedback from your earlier, identical, post?

1 hour ago, BadBoy said:

...  Whenever I send a P-411 request, ... I send a text with a simple message of "I just sent you a P-411 request, let me know if it works for you."  ...

I tend to do this with a phone call. 

18 hours ago, a_happycamper_12 said:

How long do you wait, when making an appointment via P411 do you wait before she doesn't reply, to make an appointment with someone else?is 4 hours long enough?

I have had no response on P411 for a week then all of a sudden have a positive response the day before the appt I requested, so there's something with the site where there doesn't seem to be an "accept" button to let us know it's acceptable (or at least tentative).  Or maybe hitting the button costs money... I don't know. [Edit... Aha, reading other posts, yup, delayed messages would cause this..]

IMHO, 4 hrs is definitely not long enough.  I'd give it at least 24 hrs for contact.  And if you're trying to book an appt within 24hrs, you better be directly calling or texting or emailing, whatever is her preferred method.

Edited by cuddlybear99
additional info

I don't know about this one.  P411 does have a notification feature and I've found many ladies haven't turned it on.  I think Trystin is being a little fierce given that Happy Camper has many complimentary reviews of ladies he has visited.  I am not sure what happened with Hot Violet but up until that review both individuals have stellar reputations on this board.  Sometimes peoeple have off days, both providers and clients.  I think in this hobby, everyone has to practice a high amount of chill, and while we love the convenience the technolgy provides, it's not always fool proof.  The other important consideration is that the hobby both for legal and social considerations is clandestine and on both sides of the equation, there are very legitmate reasons why communication doesn't always flow in a timely manner.  Until it's legal, it probably won't be as predictable as Amazon. com.  That's my two cents.

Why are hhrs even a thing? 

Has anyone ever had a great hhr encounter?

p411 does not always send email msgs in actual time. Always a great idea to follow the request up with another form of communication. 

1 minute ago, Laci French said:

p411 does not always send email msgs in actual time. Always a great idea to follow the request up with another form of communication. 

I've wondered that myself!  I've never tried a hhr, always felt I would want at least an hr to enjoy the company of a beautiful lady!

I usually book a day or two ahead and generally use P411 because I travel.   I wasn't aware that there can be a delay in receiving those notices so I generally wait 24 hours and if i have not heard back, I move on.    Knowing what I now know, I will likely follow up the sage advice above and follow up with a text or email (whatever the lady prefers) to let her know I've sent the request.   

P411 does have a way to let you know if Messages have been read, but sadly not if a Request has been read. As far as I can tell.

I had a similar thread or post in some threads not to long ago and took the suggestion to include a cut off time in my request. 

:) !!! While I was typing this I had my Weds appointment confirm.  -Not in Denver this week,

And I want to thank you ladies for the work you do around screening. 

4 hours ago, Laci French said:

I've never ever booked an hhr, but yeah some hhrs in even multiple hour sessions have been solid. My 1st encounter, she finally saw my P411 appt request the next day, and simply told me to text her. While she's retired now, we still communicate. I had only a P411 profile, no references. She was my 1st okay, and TER whitelist.

On 5/6/2017 at 6:02 AM, TrystinTrimble said:

Given that it was ME who you are referring to, please allow me to reply in a way that isn't in any way unclear.

You messaged me. I did not receive the notification. P411 sometimes sucks like that. The very first i saw of your interest is a message sent to my hobby phone that said "i want a half hour with you" and like NOTHING ELSE. THEN, I next receive a message from you basically saying that I lack basic courtesy for not responding immediately. I explained to you that I didnt see it, and you were STILL condescending,  accusatory, and unfriendly. Not once did you say HI, share your name and age as my ad clearly instructs for you fellas to do...you know...as a COURTESY; and you essentially talked down to me like i was some kind of incompetent dunce who is horribly inconsiderate. Furthermore, I happen to still have messages from a few weeks ago where we....surprise...had a disagreement about the manner in which you were coming at me. You were so offended that I expected you to be somewhat personable and you said I was crazy and that you were going to block me. I was fine with that given that your attitude towards people who dont kiss your ass...well it just SUCKS. BAD.

SO....then 3 weeks later, YOU ARE HITTING ME UP AGAIN?  What that means is that either you are looking to punish SOMEONE in SOME way over something that is YOUR PROBLEM...OR that you DID NOT EVEN REMEMBER TALKING TO ME TO BEGIN WITH.  I had just actually read the review you wrote on Hot Violet and thought to myself "this review seems very slanted and manipulative in wording. HMM."  Given that you seem to abhor anything that might indicate that us ladies are actual people, i would advise anyone reading about Miss Violet to consider the source of that unflattering review.  I would imagine this guy thinks anything NOT ABOUT HIM AND ONLY HIM is a bunch of weird crap. 

Finally, you, with ZERO ACTUAL REASON to think so, come on here.and basically imply that I purposely ignored you in HOPES that i MIGHT get a longer and more lucrative appointment. Thats plain insulting...but come on. If i get a message for your time spot that is for MORE money, from someone whos even SLIGHTLY NICE,  who isnt already being a MAJOR bully and talking shit to me like im your personal whore with no life worth tending to lest you wanna demand a HH in a rude tone...well sir, youre goddamned right I'd pass on you every single time for that "better offer."  We dont like being shit upon by critical, entitled, negative, and highly DIFFICULT people who dont even follow through on their promises to block us when manipulation and demands are ineffective. 

So, yeah. Consider this reply my official denial of your appointment request. I simply dont get paid enough to be talked to the way you have done meTWICE over a half hour appt.  Youre not nice enough and also way out of touch.  Try being less of a twat and see how much your hobby improves for you. Also dont message me again, because I (nor other ladies) am not having the crappy talk and you have NO RIGHT to be so inflexible when WE DO WHAT WE DO FOR YOU FELLAS.  

The OP should have enough info from the other replies. they can continue the rest in private message if needed.