SabrinaLynn aka KatieCreme

Have you ever...

29 posts in this topic

Let's play Have You ever!...

Had a deep throbbing Fart you have no control of containing, while in all getting ready to blast a big NUT!

Me personally no!! But I swear JOE just did LMAO!

I had a girlfriend who used to fart almost every time she had an o. If I need to fart, or pee, I'm not gonn be abe able to get there.

Edited by pfunk

Come into the incall and gone to the bathroom to find two nasty looking, bloody, condoms floating in the toilet?

Well, all I can tell you is that there was no DATY that visit.  (Slut that I am, of course I went ahead with the rest.)

All I know is my dog is laying next to me on the couch right now, and I think I might have to change what we're feeding him... phew...

No Chipltle at least 18 hours before a session.  That's a rule I won't negotiate about.

I thought when pretty girls fart it smells like strawberries. No?

The only food I eat leading up to a session is a fruit smoothie, no lactose. My system is pretty empty going in. That is funny, though, and horrifying at the same time, depending on anatomical positioning. 

Gotta love those fruit SMOOTHIES.. lol     I was with a provider that  had a pussy fart,  on me.  I know that was uncontrollable, kind of like a Greek session going all farts..  It kind of messes with your concentration.   

Note to self.  dont read this thread before cruising the ads...

I had one the other day go into my bathroom and rip a good one. Had a good giggle over that one!

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

So, when you blast a thunderous stencher during the Thanksgiving dinner, blowing the seat out of your chair and simultaneously knocking Granny's wig off into the jello salad....do you......1) Offer to pay for the chair......2) Look accusingly at Grandpa....3) Challenge anyone to do better

On 5/4/2017 at 4:13 PM, SabrinaLynn said:

Had a deep throbbing Fart you have no control of containing, while in all getting ready to blast a big NUT!

Only time that happened to me was when I was with a girl that was stone deaf.

1 hour ago, SultryKitten said:

I had one the other day go into my bathroom and rip a good one. Had a good giggle over that one!

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Wow, some people just get way too comfortable. Did you manage to keep a straight face when he walked out of the bathroom? I know I wouldn't be able to.

10 hours ago, Vassago said:

Wow, some people just get way too comfortable. Did you manage to keep a straight face when he walked out of the bathroom? I know I wouldn't be able to.

That's what I want to know...STRAIGHT FACE OR NAW LOL

I had a big smile on my face.  Thank goodness I had a few moments to regain my composure. :D

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

16 hours ago, JRWolfe said:

Only time that happened to me was when I was with a girl that was stone deaf.

I bet she could smell😂😂

30 minutes ago, Laci French said:

I bet she could smell😂😂

I love it LOL. Sometimes you are so perfectly PIC. :)

On 5/4/2017 at 4:13 PM, SabrinaLynn said:

Me personally no!! But I swear JOE just did LMAO!

Compliments to the chef?

LOL after a crappy day this made my day.... A true gut busting laugh!! Thank you OP Sabrina ;)

Unclehazard91! That was funny along with the others!

On 5/5/2017 at 10:03 PM, Admiral C said:

So, when you blast a thunderous stencher during the Thanksgiving dinner, blowing the seat out of your chair and simultaneously knocking Granny's wig off into the jello salad....do you......1) Offer to pay for the chair......2) Look accusingly at Grandpa....3) Challenge anyone to do better

3 it's gotta be 3 hahaha!!!

On 5/5/2017 at 10:03 PM, Admiral C said:

Duh - you blame the dog. :)

Speaking of...earlier I had a 30 min appt, and I held in a good one the whole time(pretty impressive on my part). As soon as he was out the door and down the hall, I let it rip and man, was it long and loud. I sat there for a good 5 minutes laughing my A$$ off about my epic moment all by myself!

I amuse myself sometimes! :D

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

On 5/17/2017 at 3:05 PM, SultryKitten said:

Speaking of...earlier I had a 30 min appt, and I held in a good one the whole time(pretty impressive on my part). As soon as he was out the door and down the hall, I let it rip and man, was it long and loud. I sat there for a good 5 minutes laughing my A$$ off about my epic moment all by myself!

I amuse myself sometimes! :D

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Wow really?

35 minutes ago, SabrinaLynn said:

Wow really?

LOL yep! I'm getting old! :P

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

hey if its to fart.  The feeling of letting it rip is like no other.. Especially if you have been holding it in for a awhile.   

I always get a lil nervous when you wonderful men are spreading the butt  cheeks, but I figure if it happens you get what you deserve.😂😂

Note to JrWolfe; The reason farts smell is so that deaf people can enjoy them too.