Warm Tongue

Condoms - Yes or No?

90 posts in this topic

How many of you providers insist on condoms ?

Does it tend to cause drama ?

1 minute ago, Mr Purple said:

I insist....HIV IS NO JOKE....🔥

Better safe than sorry. :P

I think the only drama would be my reaction if she didn't insist on condoms.  So far, they are running at 100%, thank God.

1 hour ago, Mr Purple said:

Dude, if you find one that doesn't insist on using them then run. Run far away and don't look back. Nothing, and I mean nothing, is more important than safety. It's like jumping from an airplane without a parachute

Don't want that kind of 🔥 down below!😭😭

Lets say you phrased what you meant horribly, and meant to ask:

"Hey providers, what happens when you go to bring out the condom, and the guy gets all fussy, how do you handle it?"

2 hours ago, Chrissy said:

Seriously? This is a Stupid question.

^^This^^ OP if you take a beating on this one, it's on you. "Come on Man!"

4 minutes ago, FuriousWeasel said:

Lets say you phrased what you meant horribly, and meant to ask:

"Hey providers, what happens when you go to bring out the condom, and the guy gets all fussy, how do you handle it?"

Sorry Mr. Client understand we are all very GF friendly.. Not just 1 pogo stick!  We bounce on.

Its not a stupid question- Its something everyone should be worried about, think about and insist on. 

There are people out there who don't use them, or try to not use them.

I however am not one of them.

Don't judge me before you know me- wow

14 minutes ago, Mr Purple said:

Its not a stupid question- Its something everyone should be worried about, think about and insist on. 

To be fair it was a poorly phrased question. Furious Weasel pointed that out and you could have used it as an opportunity to rephrase the question.

No one is going to disagree that condoms should be insisted on so are you wanting to know if it causes problems during sessions?

22 minutes ago, Mr Purple said:

If you're not one of them, why are you asking about it?  Moronic question.  Call it a judgment if you need to.

Edited by brownegg

"Its something everyone should be worried about"

Fair enough. But who in their right mind would cop to raw dogging it? Puts a big red flag on you. From a client standpoint, good luck trying to book a session. From a provider angle will drive clients away, might get some new ones (those looking for it), but will be a pariah here.

One must basically assume that either party could possibly been playing unsafe, be it with a significant other, provider providing a little extra for a special client, or client trolling for bareback. Suit up, but if still worried, take up some other less risky endeavor.

Even though that was possibly the dumbest post possible (might get you banned from some providers), I still think that you have the coolest Avatar ever (the jeweled skull).  

Of COURSE you should use a condom in this hobby. 

That said,as I tried to point out in another thread. Years ago I wrote an article in the Oyster about the condoms then on the market. To get into detail. My then girlfriend worked in a lab with a high powered microscope. Every day for weeks,we would try out a different condom and then put said used condom under that microscope. EVERY condom was porous ,some more than others. (Including latex )  We then tried using condoms with lube. We discovered that the lube filled the pores and made them a helluva lot safer.

Keep in mind how tiny a HIV virus is. Better to seal  your condom of choice with lube,than not to.  

Well thanks everyone- this question went horribly wrong- however any answer I give to defend myself or the question will surely be met with pitchforks. I am not even gonna try.

I think what really bothered me the most was all the negative comments and the subtle hints that some providers may ban me because of a question.

However there is some good information here as JRWolfe pointed out as well as some others.

Sorry about the dumb post :(

Thanks for liking my Avatar

6 hours ago, Mr Purple said:

Well thanks everyone- this question went horribly wrong- however any answer I give to defend myself or the question will surely be met with pitchforks. I am not even gonna try.

I think what really bothered me the most was all the negative comments and the subtle hints that some providers may ban me because of a question.

However there is some good information here as JRWolfe pointed out as well as some others.

Sorry about the dumb post :(

Thanks for liking my Avatar

You didn't try so how do you know? Those who offer the flip comments usually don't have anything to offer beyond that so ignore them. Converse with those that give actual answers.

About being "banned" by providers. I don't think that was the right choice of words, maybe put on the "possibly do not see list" but not banned. The nature of your question was bizarre and as a provider my radar goes off with questions like that. Does it mean you are clueless about sexual health? Are you someone looking for someone who offers unsafe services? Without clarification people were left to assume what they want .

8 hours ago, Mr Purple said:

Well thanks everyone- this question went horribly wrong- however any answer I give to defend myself or the question will surely be met with pitchforks. 

You expected anyone to praise no condom use in this hobby ?    You were met with pitchforks for very logical reasons. 

I never expected praise for the question- nor did I ever say that I was a person who insisted on not using condoms.

Lets break it down- : How many of you providers insist on condoms ?   - I was hopeful that it would open a discussion about the need for condoms and use of them within the industry. Yeah- could it have been worded better- you bet! and as it was pointed out I had a opportunity to clarify and I didn't

Does it tend to cause drama ?  Well those answers could have gone both ways- with just a little bit more info about how providers / clients dealt with the situation.

So no I am not clueless about sexual health- In fact very concerned about it.

Talk about an "inflammatory" question... :P  Sheesh!

No question about it..

Just an FYI. Noticed that some of the condom companies now state on their packaging that they are 95 % reliable. Our testing years ago were closer to 80% .   PLEASE USE  LUBE WITH THE CONDOMS !!!

On 5/4/2017 at 8:29 AM, Mr Purple said:

It's not a stupid questions.  I saw a lady years ago who quickly jumped on me cowgirl style, bareback, I had to tell her to get off and insisted on a condom.  That was a one-time thing and I've not experienced it since, but it did happen. I would never see a lady who allowed FS without protection.

If you're afraid of death put a fucking rubber on. How complicated does this need to be? 

Ive had an ATF that Ive seen for 6 or 7 years now.  She one day slid on during CG without a condom and I was like "WTF?!"  She seemed genuinely surprised, said that she offers that to "all her favorites" and said not to worry, she cant have children.  I told her "WHAT ABOUT DISEASES?!" and she said "I'm clean."

For weeks I was nervous about it...did I catch something?  Will I pass something on to my wife?  etc. 

I hate to admit I still go back.  She IS my ATF, afterall, and she's spectacular.

I also one time met a BP woman, whom I believe was new and not a pro, whom ive never seen advertise again.  She seemed to assume it would be no condom and she also started to climb on for some CG without a condom.  Again, I had to stop her.

It happens out there.

And, to answer the OP's question, I'm not okay with it.  Too much at risk.