34 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, SabrinaLynn said:

Is this really true,I wonder.. 

FB_IMG_1493843238841.jpg

When it comes to privacy...we are all just screwed.

18 minutes ago, Admiral C said:

When it comes to privacy...we are all just screwed.

Literally...😀

Oh, damn! Now the super paranoid will have to add their cordless (or corded) Drills to their luggage.  And think of all the prep work needed to deconstruct and camera - proof their dressing rooms ,and/or hotel room. Nah, I long ago realize that absolute privacy is not a given in our society anymore. And I simply don't care to be a ultra -paranoid. Besides, are we really as people that fucking interesting as to be watched all the time in our hotel rooms, etc.? ie: I really don't want to see someone doing the mundane things like shaving, wiping their butt ... you get the picture  ....... :-D 

As for hidden cameras- there are some that are smaller then a pinhead......

Edited by Jez UaBriain
context

4 hours ago, Jez UaBriain said:

Oh, damn! Now the super paranoid will have to add their cordless (or corded) Drills to their luggage.  And think of all the prep work needed to deconstruct and camera - proof their dressing rooms ,and/or hotel room. Nah, I long ago realize that absolute privacy is not a given in our society anymore. And I simply don't care to be a ultra -paranoid. Besides, are we really as people that fucking interesting as to be watched all the time in our hotel rooms, etc.? ie: I really don't want to see someone doing the mundane things like shaving, wiping their butt ... you get the picture  ....... :-D 

As for hidden cameras- there are some that are smaller then a pinhead......

Creepy to think about! What would you do with the images you took? Photoshop them and put cartoon images in the pictures??? Just joking because I am so sick of hearing about paranoid stuff all the time.  Trust me I do understand how people get scared. Just want people to relax and enjoy themselves not be so consumed with fear too. Just like Jez says it do perfectly! Thank you!

Well, that is a new way to get "screwed"! :P

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Just do a diligent search of the room with postit notes. If the manager comes knocking on the door to complain, tell him you will call the BBB.

Erin Andrews settles for 55 million in her video stalker case, no hotel management is willing to risk getting caught.

On 5/4/2017 at 10:09 AM, Jez UaBriain said:

are we really as people that fucking interesting as to be watched all the time in our hotel rooms, etc.? ie: I really don't want to see someone doing the mundane things like shaving, wiping their butt ... you get the picture  ....... :-D 

Actually we have a mutual friend that made a lot of $$$$$$  doing all of that and more...even dusting her furniture...on her cam site.  Voyeurs exist that like that . There is a market for everything.

You guys always know how to make me laugh!!!! Seriously when I'm having a rough day I scroll through here to get a good laugh!!! Totes changed my day!

images.jpg

On 5/19/2017 at 4:51 PM, Volt Aire said:

Just do a diligent search of the room with postit notes. If the manager comes knocking on the door to complain, tell him you will call the BBB.

Unfortunately, most of us are so paranoid that if the manager knocks, there would be a naked 50 year old man, naked, lying in a pile of hotel room glass, in the parking lot. 

Island Man, I fixed your quote for you:

Unfortunately, most of us are so paranoid that if the manager knocks, there would be a naked 60 year old man, naked, running at full speed (like a 20 year old) towards the bushes, leaving a pile of hotel room glass in the parking lot. 

4 hours ago, BadBoy said:

Island Man, I fixed your quote for you:

Unfortunately, most of us are so paranoid that if the manager knocks, there would be a naked 60 year old man, naked, running at full speed (like a 20 year old) towards the bushes, leaving a pile of hotel room glass in the parking lot. 

Hahahha, you nailed it. 

I just got a notice on P411 (from admin) that some one there was revoked for trying to use a camera watch, so be vigilant people.

16 minutes ago, cuddlybear99 said:

I just got a notice on P411 (from admin) that some one there was revoked for trying to use a camera watch, so be vigilant people.

For reference, I'm not sure if Android has a similar functionality with their connected watches, but the Apple Watch can control the camera on the phone.  So it's not so much that the watch is doing the recording, but the phone is and controlled by the watch, so if the client is paying more attention to his watch than he is to you...

Providers if you are looking for a good way to potentially avoid being recorded I suggest having your clients put their phone, keys, wallet and watches into a faraday bag. It blocks signals so devices are useless while they're in the bag.

1 hour ago, Lucy Kitten said:

Providers if you are looking for a good way to potentially avoid being recorded I suggest having your clients put their phone, keys, wallet and watches into a faraday bag. It blocks signals so devices are useless while they're in the bag.

Sound great for keeping a providers phone from constantly ringing while she's with a client. Great idea, thanks!! :rolleyes::huh:

8 hours ago, tide32 said:

Sound great for keeping a providers phone from constantly ringing while she's with a client. Great idea, thanks!! :rolleyes::huh:

Sounds great for the topic at hand :rolleyes: Because phones ringing during sessions is equally annoying as being recorded.

12 hours ago, Lucy Kitten said:

Awe, but Lucy, it is SO much more fun to drag a man out by his cute little ears than to use a blocking bag! You are NO FUN!

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

11 hours ago, tide32 said:

This is a great idea however it wont prevent the cameras hidden in a providers incall from working. then you have that nasty little video of your face along with her notes of your contact info given to LE if she gets busted. Just imagine LE having your license plate, picture of your face, Name and phone number with any personal information you gave, and a video of you doing the dead with a provider. 

40 minutes ago, boink36 said:

..., and a video of you doing the dead with a provider. 

I thought that activity was reserved for wives. 

😄🤡😜

Edited by Bit Banger
Smilies

1 hour ago, boink36 said:

This is a great idea however it wont prevent the cameras hidden in a providers incall from working. then you have that nasty little video of your face along with her notes of your contact info given to LE if she gets busted. Just imagine LE having your license plate, picture of your face, Name and phone number with any personal information you gave, and a video of you doing the dead with a provider. 

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

On 5/30/2017 at 11:37 PM, IslandMan said:

Unfortunately, most of us are so paranoid that if the manager knocks, there would be a naked 50 year old man, naked, lying in a pile of hotel room glass, in the parking lot. 

OK...I don't understand. Why bother taking the managers clothes off before throwing him out the window? Also...if the manager is a woman, does she still go through the glass, and if so, again...clothed?

4 hours ago, boink36 said:

2Q==Image result for silly paranoid

3 hours ago, pfunk said:

2Q==Image result for silly paranoid

Pfunk I must apologize if my post led you to believe I was talking about something that may or may not be happening in lieu of something that is taking place at this very minute. My bad.