engineer

Did anyone take part in Disco Moons farewell party?

39 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, SultryKitten said:

I actually know ladies that will state "leaving" and stay a few days after because last minute guys are still booking, and they are maximizing what they are currently getting. Doesn't mean that she still isn't leaving just might be extending it for the last few stragglers. Hell, I wouldn't miss up the opportunity for a few extra bucks if the cash flow was good even if I was heading out. Business is business!

If it is a marketing ploy and she isn't leaving, yeah, that is uncouth, but people do things like that pretty often unfortunately. I guess you decide if she is worth it no matter the circumstances.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

You are SO right Samantha!!! 

19 hours ago, Laci French said:

For fucks sake people...let it go! 

From what I can gather you had to be invited and pay to attend. If you missed it YOU MISSED IT. 

From reading her reviews it was probably the be all end all parties.. I'm sad at this point I didn't fuck her and go to the party.

Nobody is gonna openly discuss the party. I'm thinking we all missed out and the next opportunity that presents itself I will jump on it!!!

close this thread at this point everything is just stupid.

Maybe I should hold a "Let's ALL Get Laid" Party then everyone can all attend AND have a good time! :D

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Caution: Check the rules on parties. 

TOB had a problem years ago. 

It was incredible! There were cupcakes and candy. We stayed up way past 10 o'clock and painted each other's toenails. The we held flashlights up to our chins and told scary ghost stories. 

The next morning we had fruit and waffles until my mom came to pick me up. You should go to the next one!

Edited by decafnaetd

32 minutes ago, decafnaetd said:

It was incredible! There were cupcakes and candy. We stayed up way past 10 o'clock and painted each other's toenails. The we held flashlights up to our chins and told scary ghost stories. 

The next morning we had fruit and waffles until my mom came to pick me up. You should go to the next one!

Lol :rolleyes: I doubt that very seriously. If you've ever met her, you'd know why. That's funny tho, cheered me up from the bitchin I just took from a Lady. Wow!

19 minutes ago, fishndude57 said:

Lol :rolleyes: I doubt that very seriously. If you've ever met her, you'd know why. That's funny tho, cheered me up from the bitchin I just took from a Lady. Wow!

Blah. You caught me in my bald-faced lie!

On 5/4/2017 at 2:59 PM, SultryKitten said:

Maybe I should hold a "Let's ALL Get Laid" Party then everyone can all attend AND have a good time! :D

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Is there a venue that big ?

Engineer you didn't miss anything thing, she has retired multiple times over the years. Between her previous film career and previous public advocacy for topics taboo to this hobby under an old alias I would conclude it's more like you dodged a bullet. Before the white knights jump my case for my last sentence, no I don't remember her old aliases and I highly doubt the forum posts that would support my conclusion exist anymore they were posted at least two versions of this board ago. But as in all things 'Caveat Emptor'.

Edited by Assman365

1 hour ago, Assman365 said:

Engineer you didn't miss anything thing, she has retired multiple times over the years. Between her previous film career and previous public advocacy for topics taboo to this hobby under an old alias I would conclude it's more like you dodged a bullet. Before the white knights jump my case for my last sentence, no I don't remember her old aliases and I highly doubt the forum posts that would support my conclusion exist anymore they were posted at least two versions of this board ago. But as in all things 'Caveat Emptor'.

Oh my!  This ought to be good....