engineer

Did anyone take part in Disco Moons farewell party?

39 posts in this topic

I found it interesting that Disco Moon was having a "see me in order to get invited to the VIP going away party" this weekend.  Ad clearly stated she was flying away from Denver on May 1st.  Today...new ad...all details about the party are gone.

My questions are:

1)  Did anyone go to the VIP going away party?  And...can you elaborate on it if you did?

2)  Why is she advertising here today with a new ad if she left Denver?  Was this all just a promotion to get you to book a "going away" session with possible entry into the super party if you did?  Or...what am I missing?  Sure looks like she didn't leave.

I'm NOT attacking, I'm trying to understand.  I've been dying to see that tiny, DDD goddess and was sad to see her leaving.  Today im elated at the possibility of seeing her, but confused what all that was about last week.

The pull of the mountains is very real. 

Maybe contact her for an appointment and see what happens?

Laci is your middle initial R. for reasonable (or is that Reasony) because you are a voice of reason. Thank you 😊 

What is it that has you so confused that you want elaborate details on her VIP party? What does that have to do with you booking with her?

You also posted this on May 2nd one day after she was supposed to leave. Give a girl time before you  publicly question her private life choices. Also you knew she was going away and were dying to see her why didn't you? Generally when you're dying to see someone you don't wait until they move on and then post about it.

In short it's not your business to be confused, maybe had you actually tried to book when you saw the ad you would get details but trying to get details second hand is kind of tacky. You wanted to book with her and you still can so what's your confusion?

My confusion is that "going away parties" are specifically aimed to get a whole lot of business in a short time.  Was it real or was it all a hoax?  Its really not that complicated, Lucy.

And I'm interested in the party because I want to know what that party was like so I asked about it.  Again, not that hard to figure out.

2 hours ago, engineer said:

My confusion is that "going away parties" are specifically aimed to get a whole lot of business in a short time.  Was it real or was it all a hoax?  Its really not that complicated, Lucy.

And I'm interested in the party because I want to know what that party was like so I asked about it.  Again, not that hard to figure out.

You didn't ask if it was real. You asked if anyone went and if they had elaborate details. And again give a girl more than a day before you publicly question her choices. Also God forbid a lady use a common marketing tactic or maybe something happened that changed plans that's not really your business.

Why does it matter to you if it's all a hoax? If you have been dying to book like you said you would have booked instead of calling ladies about by name asking asinine questions in an open forum. If you wanted to know what it was all about you should have asked the source. Is that complicated?

This wasn't about me wanting to call and book her.  It was about me wondering what went down at the party and why her ad, which said she was leaving, appeared to now be incorrect.  I am not saying anything rude, asinine, or mean.  Why are you always so negative?

4 minutes ago, engineer said:

This wasn't about me wanting to call and book her.  It was about me wondering what went down at the party and why her ad, which said she was leaving, appeared to now be incorrect.  I am not saying anything rude, asinine, or mean.  Why are you always so negative?

Engineer, don't sweat it man. Most of us get it, that you were just asking a harmless question and that you were just being curious. Lucy on the other hand will take every single post and try and turn it into an argument at some point. The lady really needs to lighten up! Some folks just seem to live to bitch and challenge what everyone else says. I put her in that category.

48 minutes ago, H2Opieluver said:

Engineer, don't sweat it man. Most of us get it, that you were just asking a harmless question and that you were just being curious. Lucy on the other hand will take every single post and try and turn it into an argument at some point. The lady really needs to lighten up! Some folks just seem to live to bitch and challenge what everyone else says. I put her in that category.

While I would not be so presumptuous to speak for anyone else, to me the OP looked something like a cross between  a solicitation for information that a dude, as a not previous customer, would not be privy to(party details) and a dude who was butt hurt because he couldn't go to the party so now he's posting a thinly veiled attempt to be a dick.

As previously stated by Lucy and others, if he was really that desperate to see her, he didn't need to post this bullshit, he just needed to pick up a phone and try to book with her.

She is actually asking reasonable questions. What is it to you what happened at a party you were not invited to? Are you suggesting that you won't see her if her ad was false about leaving? A fairly common tactic. 😏 you say it is not about wanting to book with her .... so what was your point then?

My point was I wanted to know what the party was like and I was wondering why she stated she was leaving two days ago but then had a new ad the day after that day.  I just reread the original post...and its pretty clearly stated with a two-bullet point question that is exactly the same as I just stated.

My point was I wanted to know what the party was like and I was wondering why she stated she was leaving two days ago but then had a new ad the day after that day.  I just reread the original post...and its pretty clearly stated with a two-bullet point question that is exactly the same as I just stated.

If it were true that your only agenda was that you "wanted to know what the party was like", why did you feel the need to qualify it in your OP?

On 5/2/2017 at 3:14 PM, engineer said:

I found it interesting that Disco Moon was having a "see me in order to get invited to the VIP going away party" this weekend.  Ad clearly stated she was flying away from Denver on May 1st.  Today...new ad...all details about the party are gone.

My questions are:

1)  Did anyone go to the VIP going away party?  And...can you elaborate on it if you did?

2)  Why is she advertising here today with a new ad if she left Denver?  Was this all just a promotion to get you to book a "going away" session with possible entry into the super party if you did?  Or...what am I missing?  Sure looks like she didn't leave.

I'm NOT attacking, I'm trying to understand.  I've been dying to see that tiny, DDD goddess and was sad to see her leaving.  Today im elated at the possibility of seeing her, but confused what all that was about last week.

So, why did your two-bullet point question need this qualification?

Nope, this whole thread is based on another of Aesop's Fables: the one about the fox and the sour grapes.

It just cracks me up how so many folks on this forum try to act as Forum Psychologists and try and dissect so may of these posts. Trying to figure out why a guy or gal posts certain statements or questions is just bullshit. It is what it is, and who are we to try and figure out what is inside their head? The way I see it, if someone asks a fucking question, either answer the question to the best of your ability or layoff. No need to insult anyone who asks a questions whether someone things it's a dumb or silly question or not.

5 hours ago, H2Opieluver said:

Was this an example of "answer the question to the best of your ability or lay off"?

Or

Was it an example of "insult someone who asks questions whether someone things(sic)its a dumb or silly question or not"?

25 minutes ago, H2Opieluver said:

It just cracks me up how so many folks on this forum try to act as Forum Psychologists and try and dissect so may of these posts. Trying to figure out why a guy or gal posts certain statements or questions is just bullshit. It is what it is, and who are we to try and figure out what is inside their head? The way I see it, if someone asks a fucking question, either answer the question to the best of your ability or layoff. No need to insult anyone who asks a questions whether someone things it's a dumb or silly question or not.

3 hours ago, gr8owl said:

She is actually asking reasonable questions. What is it to you what happened at a party you were not invited to? Are you suggesting that you won't see her if her ad was false about leaving? A fairly common tactic. 😏 you say it is not about wanting to book with her .... so what was your point then?

I didn't go to the Christmas party at work. Does that mean, I can't ask people if they had a good time.?

Many "parties" happen in our community and fight club rules apply.😉

Ohhh, how do you get on the invitation list, Laci?

4 hours ago, engineer said:

This is all really old news when it comes to an advertising ploy. I'm mot sure why it's a big deal, I have attended two out of three of one providers retirement parties. with any luck I will make her fourth. :D 

1 hour ago, tide32 said:

I didn't go to the Christmas party at work. Does that mean, I can't ask people if they had a good time.?

You were invited, know who attended, and i am guessing no "hobby"activities took place. So not at all comparable.

35 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

You were invited, know who attended, and i am guessing no "hobby"activities took place. So not at all comparable.

Do you really think someone would invite tide to a party? :D

2 hours ago, MrReindeer-9515 said:

Was this an example of "answer the question to the best of your ability or lay off"?

Or

Was it an example of "insult someone who asks questions whether someone things(sic)its a dumb or silly question or not"?

This is my way of saying Lucy should layoff. Didn't think that would be too hard to understand. 

I must have struck a nerve , huh?

For fucks sake people...let it go! 

From what I can gather you had to be invited and pay to attend. If you missed it YOU MISSED IT. 

From reading her reviews it was probably the be all end all parties.. I'm sad at this point I didn't fuck her and go to the party.

Nobody is gonna openly discuss the party. I'm thinking we all missed out and the next opportunity that presents itself I will jump on it!!!

close this thread at this point everything is just stupid.

3 hours ago, H2Opieluver said:

Some questions don't deserve answers. Especially answers to questions about a provider's personal dealings. Why can't anyone see the invasion of privacy and the bitch fit from the OP for what it really was. He never booked with a lady he was dying to book with although now that just seems like an added caveat so he could bitch about her publicly.

The OP was boundary crossing. Sorry y'all think I'm uptight but I would be just as uptight about it if it was someone asking about your personal information H20pielover. It is no one's business what goes on at parties you weren't invited to. No one is entitled to information about someone's personal dealings because they were curious. And calling someone out by name in an open forum is uncouth.

I wasn't insulting and this wasn't a dumb question like "is the earth flat?" It was an invasive question that didn't need an answer. I guess it makes me an awful person but the safety and privacy of my fellow providers is important and I WILL NEVER encourage the sharing of information that isn't anyone's business. For all we know the OP was denied entry to this party and is bitter about it. Maybe the provider in question has a dying parent and plans changed. There are a million reason why the questions the OP asked were none of his business and zero legitimate reasons to ask. And let's not forget that the OP asked for elaborate details, his words, to party he wasn't invited to.

6 hours ago, engineer said:

My question was pretty clear. Why do you need that information and why do you feel entitled to it? If you wanted to know why not ask the source? Or better yet for like the 4th time book the lady you've been dying to see. Her party her business. Not yours.

6 hours ago, engineer said:

That was funny.  LMAO.

This is funny. If protecting the privacy of providers is misandrist and asking for personal details is righteous then we must be in Wonderland cuz that is some upside down shit.

2 hours ago, boink36 said:

Do you really think someone would invite tide to a party? :D

It could happen!!!   :mad::P

I actually know ladies that will state "leaving" and stay a few days after because last minute guys are still booking, and they are maximizing what they are currently getting. Doesn't mean that she still isn't leaving just might be extending it for the last few stragglers. Hell, I wouldn't miss up the opportunity for a few extra bucks if the cash flow was good even if I was heading out. Business is business!

If it is a marketing ploy and she isn't leaving, yeah, that is uncouth, but people do things like that pretty often unfortunately. I guess you decide if she is worth it no matter the circumstances.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

21 hours ago, Laci French said:

Many "parties" happen in our community and fight club rules apply.😉

I'd go to Laci's party too! Laci is a blast to hang out with! Never had a fight, but we always had a great deal of fun and excitement!😘😘