Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Rant #1

8 posts in this topic

Would you ladies Please Please Please, (that's 3 pleases,  I'll add more if you need!)

If you don't want to see me PLEASE  let me know! I am a big boy. I'll get over it!

Please don't make me drive a half hour, there and back. Wait a half hour. And then when I leave and tell you I am leaving you beckon me back saying you're ready! I come back and  you're not ready!  After 2 hours notice!

I always give notice of cancelling! You know I do.

SO PLEASE help us guys!

Thanks, love you girls!

That kinda sounds like maybe someone double booked. Or was just trying to juggle more than one obligation. No excuse for the behavior but it sounds more like poor scheduling than it does not wanting to see you.

Same thing happened to me last nightI booked an outcall followed up with her to be at my place at 7:00.  At 8:45 she was still 45 minutes away.  I told her to go back home.  

Edited by petey-9950
Words and auto correct issues

sometimes I think it's a game these ladies play, seeing how long us men will wait for pussy.

Kudos to the ladies who don't make you wait!

2 hours ago, a_happycamper_12 said:

Would you ladies Please Please Please, (that's 3 pleases,  I'll add more if you need!)

If you don't want to see me PLEASE  let me know! I am a big boy. I'll get over it!

Please don't make me drive a half hour, there and back. Wait a half hour. And then when I leave and tell you I am leaving you beckon me back saying you're ready! I come back and  you're not ready!  After 2 hours notice!

I always give notice of cancelling! You know I do.

SO PLEASE help us guys!

Thanks, love you girls!

Some bad news man. This state has been flooded with garbage. The GPS of this area has swelled to disproportionate measures . The stick to regulars modicum comes with a caveat and some attitude. Maybe the trash will flow down river. People have become so fucking rude anymore. That's my rant on top of your rant. Fuck em if they can't take a joke.

Happy Camper, 

I am sure there are some superficial ladies in the business. Yet, thinking and of course hoping that Lucy's reasoning  is accurate and the provider is not good at budgeting her time.

Nothing to do with your body type. I am sure your body is fine. After all your body gets you around in life it is your vehicle outside of your automotive vehicle.  We all are a So tough on ourselves in life. Love yourself and be good to you!

Sending Reiki!

Happy Camper, I keep hearing about this happening, but it doesn't happen to me.  I think the reason is that I only visit ladies who have great reviews and where the reviewers make a point of noting that the lady is prompt and seems organized or professional.  If there is even a hint of flakiness in the reviews, and definately if there was a NC/NC review, I pass on to the next.  I also write a negative review if they NC/NS me, but it has been years since that happened.  There are so many wonderful, beautiful, respectful, timely ladies out there, why waste time with unknown quantities?  I'm not saying that you didn't do your research, but did you write a review to help stem this tide?