Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sparkey600

Old Souls

5 posts in this topic

I've met many beautiful people on here. I'm happy to count most of them as a friend of mine. (you know who you are!)

One of the things I like best is when there is a wonderful woman that has a sense of manners and quiet conversation. Relaxing and sharing, women that are happy to see me (and my wife) and have no alternate motives. I consider you "old souls" because you all have respect and manners and are people that can be trusted. This is important to me and  my wife, And I hope is important to the board in general. Thanks for viewing my "rant" lol

Sparkey, a dying breed I'm afraid. Same can be said about you guys. For the ones out there that are true gents, Thank you. Sparkey, I send you much love my friend. 

That's what happens when you have a gorgeous state with open laws on certain things. My beautiful Colorado is dying before my eyes. God bless you, Weavers. Keep this country wild if you can.

Edited by Vassago
Repeated words glitch

Sparky600,

You ALWAYS have such a beautiful outlook on life! I have never met you in person. Hope to meet both you and your wife some day in person. 😘😘

I am always surprised by how many "old souls" (by your definition) I have met in this sport.  The memories are precious.  Thank you ladies.