11 posts in this topic

Hello all, moving to pueblo soon and wanted to introduce myself. Hobbied in Oklahoma on ECCIE in the past and considering starting up again here.

Nice to meet everybody. I was thinking of setting something up for the evening of may 7th if possible. Any ladies interested?

Welcome to the group, I'm a transplant here from OK as well, Hobbied some in Tulsa and OKC about 15 yrs ago.. was in FL for 10 yrs, now here in The mountains. This is a good bunch. Some drama and egos as usual with any group of humans. But overall a great place to practice the craft.

Who wants a date with a "Loser"?? :lol::P;)

Sincerely,

Termite who's choking on a splinter

Hey, hope you enjoy your time here!  As for you setting up time, there's a huge ad section here for you to peruse!

Welcome to the board, Honky Kong. As you can see, most are very welcoming and neighborly. Hang in there.

On 5/1/2017 at 11:23 AM, Lucy Kitten said:

Thanks for the greeting beautiful, it is much appreciated. ;)

3 hours ago, Ile Haversnatch said:

And I dont care what you think. 

Well I don't care what you think.  And since you took what I intended to be a friendly greeting to a new online community and turned it into a snark-filled turdfest, why don't you put down your thesaurus, take off your Superior Cap, and kindly [Snip} off.

Thanks for your warm welcome

Kong

4 hours ago, Ile Haversnatch said:

Last things first, our banter has nothing to do with the OP

If this is the case take your banter private.

Welcome to the forum and to the southern half of state, Kong. I hope you enjoy both a lot.