golf_bronco_fan

Private Bath House / Spa around Denver area?

11 posts in this topic

To the best of my knowledge we don't have much that could be considered an actual bath house, spa yes bath house no. I think we lack the cultural diversity that would bring businesses like that to Colorado. It's one of the many reasons I love NYC, you can throw a rock and hit three spas.

I think there is a place in Aurora, Havana Sauna??? Much more communal and no where near as private or elegant.

No attendants, but try Indian Hot Springs in Idaho Springs.  They have both public & private caves. 

Edited by Bit Banger

IF Buddy's Private Club in Pueblo is open Try there ;)

St Julian hotel in boulder has something close in house

On 4/28/2017 at 7:32 PM, golf_bronco_fan said:

Used to live in the bay area and go to an amazing bath house spa: https://watercourseway.com

Is there anything like that in Denver?

Look into the Broadmoor hotel down here in the Springs. Heard they redid their spa, and I've always had a nice experience 

On 4/29/2017 at 10:01 AM, Bit Banger said:

No attendants, but try Indian Hot Springs in Idaho Springs.  They have both public & private caves. 

X-2

It is. A great place 

Havana Sauna in Aurora is a Korean sauna. Separate male and female facilities. Male facilities include two dry saunas, steam sauna, large hot pool, large cold pool, meditation rooms. They have body scrubs and massages available. I like the place and go there periodically. There have been a few times (Friday or Saturday afternoons, if I recall correctly) that I was annoyed by some guys obviously cruising for a hook-up, but that has been the exception, rather than the rule. They have signs up making it clear that it is a family place, not a cruising place.