Valentina-9802

Ladies BEWARE...

23 posts in this topic

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/04/stealthing-everything-you-need-to-know-about-the-disturbing-sex-trend/

Idk if this has been discussed elsewhere or previously on TOB, but...

It still BLOWS MY MIND that there are human beings depraved enough to think this is fun, whatever the motivation. You know, I have said this many times (and Lord knows I was no choir angel before I began working) but something in my brain just switched the moment I posted my very first ad, and I have never looked back since:

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A "5 SECONDS OF OOOOOHHH YEAH!" WORTH THE PEACE OF MIND I GO TO BED AND WAKE UP WITH EACH AND EVERY MORNING MAINTAINING AN UNYIELDING ADHERENCE TO MY SAFETY POLICIES.

Play SAFE or get out the game, cause you're fucking with people's actual LIVES. I mean, this shit is Nazi-level selfishness.

Damn, really unfortunate that's really a thing. I find it mind blowing. Technically it definitely should count as rape and these sickos should get the same sentence as rapists. But imagine how hard it would be to prove in court. And it obviously can go both ways. I would NEVER have bare sex with a girl I just met for the same reasons the girl wouldn't want it as well. It just doesn't make sense. Do these guys think they're somehow immune to disease themselves? 

lakerboy24 they don't believe they are immune to diseases.  To them, it's a thrill ride like bungee jumping.  They get off on the risk.

1 hour ago, Mr.Pink said:

yea, bareback is right up there with gassing jews.  Korton

Yeah because getting knocked up by a complete stranger that is HIV positive is no biggie. 

6 hours ago, Mr.Pink said:

The superior man need not obtain the consent of his inferiors to do what he wishes.

9 hours ago, Mr.Pink said:

Wtf?

I think the one thing to consider is that prior to this making the news, the story was really about a handful of jackasses on the entire planet.  Then it hits the news, spreads everywhere, now you have idiotic cornholios with a new idea to try out.  

8 hours ago, FuriousWeasel said:

I think the one thing to consider is that prior to this making the news, the story was really about a handful of jackasses on the entire planet.  Then it hits the news, spreads everywhere, now you have idiotic cornholios with a new idea to try out.  

This only seems new because a name was finally put to it. I'd agree that the news makes it trendy but it's not like was just a handful of dudes. Dudes avoiding condoms or lying to women during sex is hardly a new phenomenon.

Every night before I go to bed I pray that when I wake up Vagina Dentata is a real thing. I kid, I kid but only kinda.

34 minutes ago, Lucy Kitten said:

This only seems new because a name was finally put to it. I'd agree that the news makes it trendy but it's not like was just a handful of dudes. Dudes avoiding condoms or lying to women during sex is hardly a new phenomenon.

Every night before I go to bed I pray that when I wake up Vagina Dentata is a real thing. I kid, I kid but only kinda.

Please tell me you've seen Teeth!

49 minutes ago, JoDoe27 said:

Please tell me you've seen Teeth!

Well obviously!!! ;) It's only the greatest feminist film OF ALL TIME.

15 minutes ago, Lucy Kitten said:

Well obviously!!! ;) It's only the greatest feminist film OF ALL TIME.

LOL! The gyno scene still cracks me up. 

7 hours ago, Lucy Kitten said:

Im pretty sure this move is ancient and people have been doing this since condoms existed.... Always be aware of what your doing.. I'm pretty good at catching those sneaky bastards. I let them know that they can be charged for such a crime because it is a crime. Also BOTH people involved in the act will know if rubber breaks or if they take it off. Its just the excuses that unguilty our conscience. It is always safer to use lube and keep an eye/feel on your protection for the safety of a situation like so.

Valentina, Lucy and Wetpanda,

Thankss for sharing and teaching me about unacceptable behavior. Thanks to all for sharing their comments. 

On 4/29/2017 at 3:20 PM, wetpanda said:

I'm pretty good at catching those sneaky bastards. I let them know that they can be charged for such a crime because it is a crime.

i want to be at the police station when you attempt to press charges....... Ha

On Saturday, April 29, 2017 at 3:20 PM, wetpanda said:

Also BOTH people involved in the act will know if rubber breaks or if they take it off. Its just the excuses that unguilty our conscience.

I do not believe this notion to be true - I have had a condom come off during playtime without either person playing noticing the slippage until playtime was finished.

27 minutes ago, bow-tie guy said:

I do not believe this notion to be true - I have had a condom come off during playtime without either person playing noticing the slippage until playtime was finished.

I have had similar experiences. 

Yep it is not always as intentional as this thread makes it sound

16 minutes ago, petey-9950 said:

Yep it is not always as intentional as this thread makes it sound

1 hour ago, Bit Banger said:

I have had similar experiences. 

2 hours ago, bow-tie guy said:

Yes it's true bow-tie guy, hence the article. This isn't about accidents, this about guys who purposefully take off condoms during sex.

This wasn't a topic about accidents, we all acknowledge that accidents happen but stealthing is real and it's criminal.

Lucy get the right size next time, which goes back to many other threads here over the years about the same thing.  It's not as one sided as you make it sound dear.

7 hours ago, Lucy Kitten said:

This wasn't a topic about accidents, we all acknowledge that accidents happen but stealthing is real and it's criminal.

Lucy is correct on both counts. The OP was about purposeful removal. There was a guy (SoWet days) who had a reputation among the ladies for doing this. 

But when this topic has been brought up before, folks have said, "You should be able to tell." You frequently can't.

Edited by Bit Banger

11 hours ago, petey-9950 said:

Lucy get the right size next time, which goes back to many other threads here over the years about the same thing.  It's not as one sided as you make it sound dear.

YES IT IS! The topic of this conversation is men who do this on purpose. If you want to complain about ladies who don't buy the right size condom for your dick start another thread. Oh wait someone has already done that. It is not my responsibly to make sure that YOUR COCK is covered.

Are you misunderstanding what stealthing is? Did you read the article? Your reply was condescending. Stealthing is a criminal act but for some reason you want women to acknowledge their role with condoms?

When you conflate the topics what you sound like is a victim blamer. This is a serious thing for us providers, stealthing can be life ruining. When you want to ignore it and pretend it doesn't happen and then blame women.

I get it you think you have a magical cock that needs special condoms, I don't have an issue so I don't need to buy bigger condoms dear. Your problem would be solved if you looked out for your own cock and brought your own condoms.

Sometimes it's not about you dudes. The titles of this topic is LADIES BEWARE, not men air your grievances about condoms. How are we supposed to look out for ourselves and make you guys understand when you wont acknowledge actual crimes?