Chrissy

Did I Ignore Your Request? Oh Jeez, Im Not sorry.

43 posts in this topic

Thanks everyone for you input on my original question on providers replying on P-411 as " not being compatible" with me. However, this has only happened when using the " available now" on P-411 to make a dame day appointment.. Maybe they can't check me out quick enough but I have some great OK's on p-411. I will move on to other providers but after following these two ladies for Six months,  I know we were very compatible. What a shame. Ok, enough of this. It's time to contact a new provider on this site. I love all you you ladies on here. Wish I could meet you all.

K.

1 hour ago, Skg said:

Thanks everyone for you input on my original question on providers replying on P-411 as " not being compatible" with me. However, this has only happened when using the " available now" on P-411 to make a dame day appointment.. Maybe they can't check me out quick enough but I have some great OK's on p-411. I will move on to other providers but after following these two ladies for Six months,  I know we were very compatible. What a shame. Ok, enough of this. It's time to contact a new provider on this site. I love all you you ladies on here. Wish I could meet you all.

K.

Are you sure you have the right thread?

On 4/24/2017 at 7:29 PM, Chrissy said:

So I've gotten some nasty Texts And emails this week about why I do not respond to text messages or emails, One guy even called me just to curse me for not returniNG his text... 

Soooooooo Here are those reasons for you TOB surfers, lurkers and appointment seekers that get ignOred by Me and I'm sure Other Ladies as well..

My life is my priority, my cell phone beeping is not.

A text message saying "Hi my address is @!$# St. Come over" is not my priority, A text message saying "Hi I'm $$&;#, heres my 411 or refs included I hope to meet you" is my priority.

A client calling me is a priority. My cell phone beeping is Not.

Driving safely with my BT hooked up is a priority, My cell phone Beeping while driving is Not.

My Playtime with you is my priority when together, my cell phone is not.

My Email and Text messages COMPLETE with All screening info asked for , IS my priority, my cell phone Beeping with proof "not le" selfies is not

Discretion and secrecy is my priority, Arriving in a mini skirt and 5 inch heels at 3pm is not.

(That's why us woman spend so much $$$ on all these pretty purses and bags guys, we like to put things IN THEM!! ) 

(BRB phone call)

Ok so got most of my reasons why I ignore but I gotta jet for a bit.

Ladies feel free Chime in .. Some of the guys can only learn from this threAD IMO..butt.. keep in mind we all know the rule about opinions here, SO Keep it Nice! LOL

Perfect. Just perfect. I really appreciate all you just said.

On 5/5/2017 at 7:19 AM, FuriousWeasel said:

So... did you schedule?

OK I will say one thing.  Having worked for GiantMegaTelco for a long time, delayed text messages do occur.  Not nearly as often as the post office of course, but more like one in a million will be delayed hours to days.  But a month?  That's a little extreme...

Shhh. I'm still holding out hope Amber will go to prom with me. 

On 5/5/2017 at 7:19 AM, FuriousWeasel said:

So... did you schedule?

OK I will say one thing.  Having worked for GiantMegaTelco for a long time, delayed text messages do occur.  Not nearly as often as the post office of course, but more like one in a million will be delayed hours to days.  But a month?  That's a little extreme...

P411 has been giving me fits lately too. Honestly please just call/text/email. If you wish and if you can see you are having difficulty navigating on P411? I think if you text your P411 ID that too should work and be of some help for the ladies. 

15 minutes ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

P411 has been giving me fits lately too. Honestly please just call/text/email. If you wish and if you can see you are having difficulty navigating on P411? I think if you text your P411 ID that too should work and be of some help for the ladies. 

Reminder 

Do not give specific P411 info outside of the Venue of P411::

A simple txt or e-mail stating the fact that one has an account with P411 & that info has been sent through P411 would be the way to go. Initial contact introductions should be kept simple with further follow up through the various approved sites that have been referenced. 

2 hours ago, Kaduk said:

Reminder 

Do not give specific P411 info outside of the Venue of P411::

A simple txt or e-mail stating the fact that one has an account with P411 & that info has been sent through P411 would be the way to go. Initial contact introductions should be kept simple with further follow up through the various approved sites that have been referenced. 

Sure that will work too. As long as the website works. Lately it has been no dice for me. Sorry Kaduk. Too many rules!! Heck you are starting to sound like My HOA! Joking!

3 minutes ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Sure that will work too. As long as the website works. Lately it has been no dice for me. Sorry Kaduk. Too many rules!! Heck you are starting to sound like My HOA! Joking!

This is one rule with which I have no problem.  The integrity of the P411 system is at stake, which effects the safety of both clients & providers. There have been reported attacks on P411 by folks with pilfered IDs. 

But don't get me started on HOAs😙

21 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

This is one rule with which I have no problem.  The integrity of the P411 system is at stake, which effects the safety of both clients & providers. There have been reported attacks on P411 by folks with pilfered IDs. 

But don't get me started on HOAs😙

Bit there is a house in my area with the Flintstones painted on the garage. Do I like the painting? Hell it is damn ugly! Yet there is that feeling of freedom with pride you can strut when there is no need to adhear to "rules and regulations" of the freaking HOA every time you walk out your door! Just a little upsetting at times. 

Yes I do understand the safety concept with P411. Even though lately the website is messing up for me. Lost me a client...arggghhj! Not good!😶

1 minute ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Bit there is a house in my area with the Flintstones painted on the garage. Do I like the painting? Hell it is damn ugly! Yet there is that feeling of freedom with pride you can strut when there is no need to adhear to "rules and regulations" of the freaking HOA every time you walk out your door! Just a little upsetting at times. 

Yes I do understand the safety concept with P411. Even though lately the website is messing up for me. Lost me a client...arggghhj! Not good!😶

Thanks for outing where I live. :P

26 minutes ago, boink36 said:

Thanks for outing where I live. :P

the pleasure was all mine Boink! A true masterpiece of art!!!😀😀 

On 4/25/2017 at 2:47 PM, SultryKitten said:

d76b603e234de91d64d8c09f2f52a06e_hot-dog

Baaaahahhahha! And also, makes me a little sad, and angry? Still... very funny gif... 

On 4/24/2017 at 7:29 PM, Chrissy said:

So I've gotten some nasty Texts And emails this week about why I do not respond to text messages or emails, One guy even called me just to curse me for not returniNG his text... 

Soooooooo Here are those reasons for you TOB surfers, lurkers and appointment seekers that get ignOred by Me and I'm sure Other Ladies as well..

My life is my priority, my cell phone beeping is not.

A text message saying "Hi my address is @!$# St. Come over" is not my priority, A text message saying "Hi I'm $$&;#, heres my 411 or refs included I hope to meet you" is my priority.

A client calling me is a priority. My cell phone beeping is Not.

Driving safely with my BT hooked up is a priority, My cell phone Beeping while driving is Not.

My Playtime with you is my priority when together, my cell phone is not.

My Email and Text messages COMPLETE with All screening info asked for , IS my priority, my cell phone Beeping with proof "not le" selfies is not

Discretion and secrecy is my priority, Arriving in a mini skirt and 5 inch heels at 3pm is not.

(That's why us woman spend so much $$$ on all these pretty purses and bags guys, we like to put things IN THEM!! ) 

(BRB phone call)

Ok so got most of my reasons why I ignore but I gotta jet for a bit.

Ladies feel free Chime in .. Some of the guys can only learn from this threAD IMO..butt.. keep in mind we all know the rule about opinions here, SO Keep it Nice! LOL

Here's the deal Chrissy, and you already know this, if your dealing with a man that knows how business works, the things/attitudes that you are dealing with are unacceptable. Life is tough and business only makes it harder. If, per chance, you are getting this deplorable attitude from a real life business owner... dump him like last night's sushi leftovers. He wants a slave. I mean that word in the most disgusting definition possible. These men are pigs. No disrespect to pigs.