Chrissy

Did I Ignore Your Request? Oh Jeez, Im Not sorry.

43 posts in this topic

So I've gotten some nasty Texts And emails this week about why I do not respond to text messages or emails, One guy even called me just to curse me for not returniNG his text... 

Soooooooo Here are those reasons for you TOB surfers, lurkers and appointment seekers that get ignOred by Me and I'm sure Other Ladies as well..

My life is my priority, my cell phone beeping is not.

A text message saying "Hi my address is @!$# St. Come over" is not my priority, A text message saying "Hi I'm $$&;#, heres my 411 or refs included I hope to meet you" is my priority.

A client calling me is a priority. My cell phone beeping is Not.

Driving safely with my BT hooked up is a priority, My cell phone Beeping while driving is Not.

My Playtime with you is my priority when together, my cell phone is not.

My Email and Text messages COMPLETE with All screening info asked for , IS my priority, my cell phone Beeping with proof "not le" selfies is not

Discretion and secrecy is my priority, Arriving in a mini skirt and 5 inch heels at 3pm is not.

(That's why us woman spend so much $$$ on all these pretty purses and bags guys, we like to put things IN THEM!! ) 

(BRB phone call)

Ok so got most of my reasons why I ignore but I gotta jet for a bit.

Ladies feel free Chime in .. Some of the guys can only learn from this threAD IMO..butt.. keep in mind we all know the rule about opinions here, SO Keep it Nice! LOL

1 hour ago, Chrissy said:

Driving safely with my BT hooked up is a priority, My cell phone Beeping while driving is Not.

Get the texting part, but what does BT hooked up mean?

3 minutes ago, fishndude57 said:

Get the texting part, but what does BT hooked up mean?

I read that to mean Blue Tooth

14 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

I read that to mean Blue Tooth

That makes sense, I prefer hands off too. I speak to others a lot while driving. 

1 hour ago, Chrissy said:

So I've gotten some nasty Texts And emails this week about why I do not respond to text messages or emails, One guy even called me just to curse me for not returniNG his text... 

Soooooooo Here are those reasons for you TOB surfers, lurkers and appointment seekers that get ignOred by Me and I'm sure Other Ladies as well..

My life is my priority, my cell phone beeping is not.

A text message saying "Hi my address is @!$# St. Come over" is not my priority, A text message saying "Hi I'm $$&;#, heres my 411 or refs included I hope to meet you" is my priority.

A client calling me is a priority. My cell phone beeping is Not.

My Playtime with you is my priority when together, my cell phone is not.

My Email and Text messages COMPLETE with All screening info asked for , IS my priority, my cell phone Beeping with proof "not le" selfies is not

Discretion and secrecy is my priority, Arriving in a mini skirt and 5 inch heels at 3pm is not.

(That's why us woman spend so much $$$ on all these pretty purses and bags guys, we like to put things IN THEM!! ) 

(BRB phone call)

Ok so got most of my reasons why I ignore but I gotta jet for a bit.

Ladies feel free Chime in .. Some of the guys can only learn from this threAD IMO..butt.. keep in mind we all know the rule about opinions here, SO Keep it Nice! LOL

Omg....FINALLY.... 👍👍👍👍👍 I'm glad someone finally said something😚😉

As in Cum correct or don't cum at all! 

Edited by Kandi Apple

6 hours ago, Mr.Pink said:

where does a dick pic fit into the equation?

You must have missed this 😁

9 hours ago, Chrissy said:

Beeping with proof "not le" selfies is not

Read the entire ad!!

Every provider has different preferences on contact. 

Happy Tuesday peeps and be great today!

This is bound to happen both with "sperm of the moment" type guys...and guys who think they are "Royalty"...which is to say, "Filled with Assholiness"

16 hours ago, Mr.Pink said:

d76b603e234de91d64d8c09f2f52a06e_hot-dog

I'm new to all this and am finding it really pretty easy to meet up with the ladies.  I always read the profiles very closely and provide the information they are requesting and much of it is just what Chrissy is saying.  I am always polite and respectful in my contact and when we meet.  If I don't hear back I move on.

For FSBM providers, I was making an appointment on p411, but the reply was " don't think we are compatible." Why would that be? Just your thoughts.

2 hours ago, Skg said:

For FSBM providers, I was making an appointment on p411, but the reply was " don't think we are compatible." Why would that be? Just your thoughts.

Maybe it was the way you approached the provider?🤔

3 hours ago, Skg said:

Or possibly she has a problem with your posting (reviews, comments, etc.) history. 

4 hours ago, Skg said:

You could have requirements that don't fit what she provides?  Don't be upset. Not all of us connect, and if she felt that way, move on and find someone who does.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

I completely agree with you.  I will get a text, and 5 minutes later "hello???"  We all have private lives, and sometimes our phone isn't our #1 priority.  When you respect your providers time, she is much more likely to share her time with you.

49 minutes ago, Candice Sunset said:

I completely agree with you.  I will get a text, and 5 minutes later "hello???"  We all have private lives, and sometimes our phone isn't our #1 priority.  When you respect your providers time, she is much more likely to share her time with you.

Heh, those same guys would get pissed off if you started texting in the middle of a session too...

I guess so. But sometimes you're just ignored. 

"Hi, beautiful. This is [V]. I saw your post. Was just hoping we could meet for [time]. If you're day is full, understood but if you're not too busy  from [* to*] please let me know. I msg' you from [Y or Z]. Enjoy this gorgeous day."

you do your best. They cut you up. You find someone else.

On April 25, 2017 at 2:47 PM, SultryKitten said:

d76b603e234de91d64d8c09f2f52a06e_hot-dog

OMG Sultry Kitten I died laughing when I saw this.  Chrissy Thank you so much for this post. 

Edited by Nikki Holiday

On 4/24/2017 at 10:33 PM, Mr.Pink said:

dick-pic.jpg

Of course the ladies aren't going to respond to every text message or phone call - you can't take it personally.  They have tons going on in their lives (might be in session, might be with their children, might be with their parents, might be at the store, might be at the doctor's, etc.) and you can't have an entitlement attitude about your booty texts.  Last Friday, for example, I unexpectedly found myself with time on my hands, money in my wallet and my ATATF out of town.  Little head told me exactly what to do: I checked out the recent postings, sent out three P411 requests for volunteers, and didn't even hear back from two.  That's OK by me, I only gave them a couple hours of notice, what can a guy expect on short notice?  Number three came through like a champ - you can read the review.  Those aren't bad odds - that's why you have to get three strikes before you are out of the old ball game.

P.S. - If more than 30 minutes had gone by, I would have fired out another three requests - "and yet, he persists..."

The key to this approach, and the way to stay off blacklists, is if you get responses from two, or even all three, is take the first one up on her offer, and immediately let the others know that plans have changed and you are no longer available, but that you really appreciate the response and are looking forward to getting together at another time.

Also, ladies need to quit calling me all the time! I realize I'm beautiful, but I can only spread myself so thin! 

It ain't easy being me....

I've been lurking in this thread for awhile, I have to put my two cents in... (JAGCS I can see you smirking ;))....  

Approach, approach, approach...I put in my ad, even though sometimes I wonder why I should even have to say it, that I will respond to all polite and respectful inquiries as soon as I am available.. two key phrases there...

I am a person, not a commodity..I have a name (it's not baby, sexy, sweetheart or honey, believe it or not) and so do you..I am (potentially) inviting you into my space for an extremely intimate encounter...first impressions are everything to me! Read my entire ad, introduce yourself, use complete sentences, be patient, respect my screening requirements, and you are golden :)  

And I second, third and fourth what has been said by others...if it doesn't work out, just move on, there is a provider for everyone!!

K, that's all.. going back under my rock....:D

all very good and valid points but sorry to say it just kinda comes with the job. I'm glad the ladies on here stand up for yourself but I doubt it will ever change. Every job in the world has these kind of issues. Find your clientele and ignore the rest. Sure this is a very unique business but I'd say Eat the meant and spit out the bones so to speak.(no pun intended.)

10 hours ago, Emily Jordan said:

I've been lurking in this thread for awhile, I have to put my two cents in... (JAGCS I can see you smirking ;))....  

Approach, approach, approach...I put in my ad, even though sometimes I wonder why I should even have to say it, that I will respond to all polite and respectful inquiries as soon as I am available.. two key phrases there...

I am a person, not a commodity..I have a name (it's not baby, sexy, sweetheart or honey, believe it or not) and so do you..I am (potentially) inviting you into my space for an extremely intimate encounter...first impressions are everything to me! Read my entire ad, introduce yourself, use complete sentences, be patient, respect my screening requirements, and you are golden :)  

And I second, third and fourth what has been said by others...if it doesn't work out, just move on, there is a provider for everyone!!

K, that's all.. going back under my rock....:D

IMG_0711.JPG

Ironically, I received a text message a couple days ago from a number I didn't recongnize. I had to Google it. Turns out it was a girl I contacted through text and p411 almost a month ago. She was finally getting back to me, letting me know she'd be available. Lol. Huh?

Blade cuts both ways. Sometimes the TCB factor is just non existent.

8 hours ago, Vassago said:

Ironically, I received a text message a couple days ago from a number I didn't recongnize. I had to Google it. Turns out it was a girl I contacted through text and p411 almost a month ago. She was finally getting back to me, letting me know she'd be available. Lol. Huh?

So... did you schedule?

OK I will say one thing.  Having worked for GiantMegaTelco for a long time, delayed text messages do occur.  Not nearly as often as the post office of course, but more like one in a million will be delayed hours to days.  But a month?  That's a little extreme...