wetpanda

Warning LE problems, wierdos, and creeps

7 posts in this topic

Hey TOB!

I had un unfortunate encounter this morning from a hispanic man in a big white truck.... Not a gent. Calling from TOB with no handle. Please avoid and stay safe. Always Screen and dont let your dates talk crazy to you. Unwelcome them if they do. Suspicious activity is helpful to report so I'm not sure what number report regulations there are but these are the last four [Snip}. Probably using a text free number but anything helps so good luck! Happy Encountering!

If you don't get a pm from the TOB handle you have to assume they are lurkers.

Did you screen? What exactly was the issue with this man?

And it would be a good idea to report it on sites that are used by the ladies (I can help if you don't have one that you frequent) jus t for the ladies who may not see your report on here. Sorry you had a bad situation. :-(

I did screen mildly because I have met some gents that just scroll through but When he got here he was talking inappropriate and explicit. He wasnt very gent like.... Also I am In Denver

Edited by wetpanda

Sorry Panda! I am going to send you another pm. Not good!😰😰

7 hours ago, wetpanda said:

Hey TOB!

I had un unfortunate encounter this morning from a hispanic man in a big white truck.... Not a gent. Calling from TOB with no handle. Please avoid and stay safe. Always Screen and dont let your dates talk crazy to you. Unwelcome them if they do. Suspicious activity is helpful to report so I'm not sure what number report regulations there are but these are the last four [Snip}. Probably using a text free number but anything helps so good luck! Happy Encountering!

Any providers who would like the number can contact privately.  

On 4/24/2017 at 9:12 AM, wetpanda said:

Hey TOB!

On 4/24/2017 at 9:41 AM, Laci French said:

If you don't get a pm from the TOB handle you have to assume they are lurkers.

Did you screen? What exactly was the issue with this man?

Reminder;

The key here is lurker:: Anyone can lurk & say they are members, so make sure there is a TOB handle associated & go through the system, as the same would be for P411 as part of ones check list. Using these systems as intended would to be for a member to contact a provider through the associated web-sites  and not circumvent them.....