Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kandi Apple

TOB needs a daily paid advertising section

11 posts in this topic

I just wanted to throw the idea out there.

Most ladies are not available 7 days a week or even all month long. 

If there was a daily paid advertising choice it would narrow down whom is available for the day. 

This would be appreciated by the ladies whom are traveling and are only here for a week.

It would also help the local ladies whom can not be available for the whole month but just a couple of days.

Maybe a calendar for each provider would help?

So then we could click on a provider and see what days they have available soon, and the providers can block off certain dates and times when they get booked.

9 hours ago, Kandi Apple said:

If there was a daily paid advertising choice it would narrow down whom is available for the day. 

This would be appreciated by the ladies whom are traveling and are only here for a week.

It would also help the local ladies whom can not be available for the whole month but just a couple of days.

How about just putting your availability in the TOB ad?  Lots of ladies do that: "Available from 2-7 tonight and all day tomorrow" for example.  My ATATF puts up the whole week's availability, and I have noticed that she edits it as the slots get filled up so that it is always current.  Works for me.

4 hours ago, BadBoy said:

How about just putting your availability in the TOB ad?  Lots of ladies do that: "Available from 2-7 tonight and all day tomorrow" for example.  My ATATF puts up the whole week's availability, and I have noticed that she edits it as the slots get filled up so that it is always current.  Works for me.

No shit cher lock! Don't you think I've done that... I was referring to the monthly cost verses a daily cost!

On the old TOB where the advertising board was wiped clean every night, I could see daily fees. Considering the persistence of the new TOB I can see why their fees are monthly.

I put my dates and times in my ad, and I still get questions asking if I am available(when I am not), calls in town that I am not at at the time (I always write when I am), and calls through the late night(a time I have never worked). I will even get the question(when I put an ad up) asking if I am available or out of town. The biggest reason, laziness. I am sure that even if I set up a calendar that shows down to the nearest hour my availability, that I will STILL get calls asking these questions because people can't take 30 seconds and check.

I do notice that if you don't put an ad up, you are less likely to get calls because they don't see itso having something like what she described would be ideal.

I don't know about other ladies if they have these issues, but the few I have talked to have said similar things to me. I do know that there are a couple of sites out there that allow you to click a button that shows you are "available now" and it is pretty effective.

Also, some ladies don't work all month, and I don't think it would be fair that they should pay the same amount for someone who works daily. Like she said, what if they are visiting for a few days, or can only work two days in a week? I think it would be a good option and draw more ladies to advertise here.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

22 hours ago, Kandi Apple said:

No shit cher lock! Don't you think I've done that... I was referring to the monthly cost verses a daily cost!

Jeeze, KA, the last thing I wanted to do was crank you off - as gorgeous and intelligent as you are, you should know that I am hoping to meet you some day.  I was just being clueless - you probably don't realize that those of us on the other side of the board are totally unaware as to how the business side of the TOB board works.  Now I got ya, and it would make sense to have daily ads if that cuts down your overhead.  Sorry to be so obviously clueless and irritating.

Are we good?  I could grovel a bit more if required.

Edited by BadBoy
Cause I darn well felt like it

25 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

Jeeze, KA, the last thing I wanted to do was crank you off - as gorgeous and intelligent as you are, you should know that I am hoping to meet you some day.  I was just being clueless - you probably don't realize that those of us on the other side of the board are totally unaware as to how the business side of the TOB board works.  Now I got ya, and it would make sense to have daily ads if that cuts down your overhead.  Sorry to be so obviously clueless and irritating.

Are we good?  I could grovel a bit more if required.

Sorry I am a smart ass sometimes. No offense it was just a ass like response.

On 04/24/2017 at 6:41 AM, Kandi Apple said:

Thank you for the suggestion. Sorry, At this time we do not plan on adding daily advertising.

It's best to put on your title that your available now and stead of something to entice the guys.