Lucy Kitten

Don't Be A Hobbiest....

56 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, pfunk said:

Maybe you've also been guilty of the two-faced personality on this board? Yes?

You wouldn't ponder so if you could read, no?

Edited by Ile Haversnatch

I'm usually disagreeable, cranky and belligerent. It's just part of my charm. I agree with the comments about Kali and wish some of her positive energy and overall kindness would rub off on me...

I'll hold me breath in hopes that will happen sooner rather than later

12 minutes ago, MrBigShot said:

I'm usually disagreeable, cranky and belligerent. It's just part of my charm. I agree with the comments about Kali and wish some of her positive energy and overall kindness would rub off on me...

I'll hold me breath in hopes that will happen sooner rather than later

to thine own self be true

I am ignoring y'all's post, and getting back to the original reason for this thread. No hard feelings please! :D

Philandering: 

verb
gerund or present participle: philandering
  1. (of a man) readily or frequently enter into casual sexual relationships with women.
    "they accepted that their husbands would philander with other women"
    synonyms: womanize, have affairs, flirt; 
    informalplay around, carry on, play the field, sleep around, fool around
    "he had no time or inclination to philander"

Well, yes, I do agree as most of these men are married and seeing us for entertainment. Even single, you are still being entertained.

Philanthropist:

noun

1. a person who seeks to promote the welfare of others, especially by the generous donation of money to good causes.
    synonyms: benefactor, benefactress, patron, patroness, donor, contributor, sponsor, backer, helper, good Samaritan; 
    do-gooder, Lady Bountiful; 
    historicalalmsgiver
    "the trust was funded by an anonymous philanthropist"

The money clients do "donate" goes to a good cause. Rent, bills, college, food, etc. Very generous! In a Sugar Daddy relationship, you are even considered a patron of sorts to her welfare.

All in all, I do think it is fitting even for being politically correct. Thanks Lucy for being creative. To me, this creates a positive light towards our profession, and I think that is cool.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Why, I do believe that there are a couple people on this thread that need to get laid!  :P  Happy Tuesday! 

I do not call myself a hobbyist or would I consider a Philandering Philanthropist. I would just call myself horny.

I like Lucy and Fish, but the turn this took was not necessary. Lucy, Fish has been kind to you while he was "hemorrhaging money" and it did come across as a snarky jab. Fish swung back and probably didn't put enough thought into his response. I know he has always spoken highly of you. 

Just had to add my thoughts...let the  stoning begin.

16 minutes ago, Laci French said:

I like Lucy and Fish, but the turn this took was not necessary. Lucy, Fish has been kind to you while he was "hemorrhaging money" and it did come across as a snarky jab. Fish swung back and probably didn't put enough thought into his response. I know he has always spoken highly of you. 

Well said

42 minutes ago, Laci French said:

You too are one that demonstrates consistent sense and tact, Laci. As for others, have I ever told you the story of the scorpion and the frog?

Laci if i buy my own dog bed and dogfood can I be your dog?

7 hours ago, Ile Haversnatch said:

It's interesting how some of you's,  two in this thread alone take turns, playing whatever side suits the occasion (their polarity); rarely if ever copacetic, live and let live. From victim in one post to perpetrator in the other, alternating between taking cover to throwing shade, to stones, in our glass home. On the flip, some are consistently kind and thoughtful, like Kali :wub:. Thank you, Kali.

Haversnatch,

I laugh every time I attempt to say your handle! Maybe you could be so bold as to make a recording of the "correct pronunciation"? Hahaha!!! I just have to make you smile! 😀😀

Remembering  we have two polarities is an important aspect to consider and thank you for pointing that out. And the whole crowd stood up cheered! "I can Agree to disagree!" Because it is the healthy option!  Even if someone has an oppiset view! I can still enjoy and value them for all that they bring forth in life!

Diversity and yet we are connected!

Welcome to my little world my friend!😘

24 minutes ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Haversnatch,

I laugh every time I attempt to say your handle! Maybe you could be so bold as to make a recording of the "correct pronunciation"? Hahaha!!! I just have to make you smile! 😀😀

Remembering  we have two polarities is an important aspect to consider and thank you for pointing that out. And the whole crowd stood up cheered! "I can Agree to disagree!" Because it is the healthy option!  Even if someone has an oppiset view! I can still enjoy and value them for all that they bring forth in life!

Diversity and yet we are connected!

Welcome to my little world my friend!😘

How about I whisper it in your ear sometime, Kali? :P 

Did you say, "say hello to my little friend"? Or am I dreaming again!

Edited by Ile Haversnatch

2 hours ago, Unclehazard91 said:

Laci if i buy my own dog bed and dogfood can I be your dog?

😂😂😂my dogs eat blue and sleep in my bed. Come on over and see if the pack accepts you.😉

18 minutes ago, Laci French said:

😂😂😂my dogs eat blue and sleep in my bed. Come on over and see if the pack accepts you.😉

Let me take a flea bath and drain my anal glands and ill head over

On 4/23/2017 at 4:54 PM, Lucy Kitten said:

Be a Philandering Philanthropist. Has a better ring to it.

I resemble that remark! :P

Wishing Bella could speak up too. When Mercury goes into Retrograde all forms of communication go funky backwards. Kind of like a dyslexic nightmare on steriods Bad Boy. It happens about 3 to 4 times a year. Physical mail, written communication, as well as electronics break or lose connection. In Astronomy as well as Astrology the retro acation of all the planet's are followed. Just can't believe how out of control this mercury in retro has gotten😭😭 please look up the trickster Mercury on the internet. We all need to become more guarded with our communication. Hurting people is not what TOB is about. 

Google "Mercury in Retrograde"

10 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Wishing Bella could speak up too. When Mercury goes into Retrograde all forms of communication go funky backwards. Kind of like a dyslexic nightmare on steriods Bad Boy. It happens about 3 to 4 times a year. Physical mail, written communication, as well as electronics break or lose connection. In Astronomy as well as Astrology the retro acation of all the planet's are followed. Just can't believe how out of control this mercury in retro has gotten😭😭 please look up the trickster Mercury on the internet. We all need to become more guarded with our communication. Hurting people is not what TOB is about. 

Google "Mercury in Retrograde"

Makes sense, I haven't been posting, and my tolerance for idiocy is super low. I'll just be over here in my corner. Waiting for the warm fuzzies to come back. I dislike grumpy people. So if it's this Mercury thing, let me know when it's over. Much love, hugs and kisses to the happy people.

May 3 according to the article I read. Taurus to Aries? .... stubborn arguments? I don't know. Signs and omens never made sense to me. Besides this fighting has been going on for years on this board. Been going on fairly heavily over the last few months. That's well outside the scope of the retrograde. It could be more of a shifting aeon thing. Personally, I think people should just be out having more sex. That usually fixes most arguments.

22 minutes ago, Vassago said:

... Personally, I think people should just be out having more sex. That usually fixes most arguments.

Tough to do when the YL NC/NS (in FL)

I beieve this was meant to be tounge in cheek from the beginning of this thread. But my,my it is now a train wreck. Lighten up people. Or maybe just step away from your keyboards.🍀

On 4/23/2017 at 4:54 PM, Lucy Kitten said:

Be a Philandering Philanthropist. Has a better ring to it.

...or Coitus Connoisseur lol

Respect one another, be nice, have fun, get laid. On this we all agree. The point that some of us are desperately trying to make is this:

when people make incendiary or blatantly stereotypical comments on this board regarding women, gays, minorities, etc...it diminishes our enjoyment of the board and it shows a disturbing lack of respect for our beliefs and the principles of a civil and tolerant society. 

Having fun and getting laid, that's why we're all here. So pretty please, with sugar on top, act and post accordingly so we can all enjoy ourselves. Thanks.

7 hours ago, Melissa Sterling said:

Makes sense, I haven't been posting, and my tolerance for idiocy is super low. I'll just be over here in my corner. Waiting for the warm fuzzies to come back. I dislike grumpy people. So if it's this Mercury thing, let me know when it's over. Much love, hugs and kisses to the happy people.

http://www.almanac.com/content/mercury-retrograde

It says the 3rd yet there will be a shadow effect for about a week after the 3rd. Around the 10th we all should be able to poke our heads back out again.😘😘

Thinking that 13th i will start planting my flowers too outdoors gardening. 

Was talking to a few friends about their personal lessons they have learned with this retro go around? Mine is working on allowing myself to reflect more on what it means to be a real friend. A friend to me as well as to the outside world. I not always so quick to give back to myself as I should be. I am very hard on myself. 

Mercury in Retrograde is about taking care of the micro self. If you take care of your own personal needs in life?  It becomes amazing how better the Macro self fuctions in your daily grind. Meditation and reflection on life is so very important and highly recommended to everyone.  

Wishing you Melissa as well as everyone else a happy awaking!!!😘😘

I know I have been doing more meditating here lately... relaxing but taking a nice walk with my good ol' teddy(He is my puppy)😀

I get it. We are PP's, sounds correct. I've been trying to train mine to ejaculate $, but it's being stubborn. Old dog new tricks. 😋