Lucy Kitten

Don't Be A Hobbiest....

56 posts in this topic

Now if my accountant will let me write off encounters, I love this idea.

Now if my accountant will let me write off encounters, I love this idea.

7 minutes ago, Lucy Kitten said:

Says the man who hemorrhages cash to women.

LOL, I copied and pasted into Google so I could get the definition. There were 2 good ones. The other was about the same but way more formal I didn't want to take the time to spell Philandering Philanthropist.

14 minutes ago, fishndude57 said:

LOL, I copied and pasted into Google so I could get the definition. There were 2 good ones. The other was about the same but way more formal I didn't want to take the time to spell Philandering Philanthropist.

If I read whatever the hell that was you posted correctly it was more about how to turn women away. But I am honestly not really sure.

1 hour ago, Lucy Kitten said:

If I read whatever the hell that was you posted correctly it was more about how to turn women away. But I am honestly not really sure.

I've actually been wondering. You truly have no sense of humor do you? You're truly not fond of men either. I read your tweets too. Lighten up Lucy. Smile once in awhile. 

1 hour ago, fishndude57 said:

I've actually been wondering. You truly have no sense of humor do you? You're truly not fond of men either. I read your tweets too. Lighten up Lucy. Smile once in awhile. 

Well that was condescending and sexist. Telling a woman to "smile once in a while" and "you're not fond of men" are truly classic (sarcasm) views. Did you ever consider that some women advocate for women and it has nothing to do with hating men?

I have never called myself a hobbyist and philanderer doesn't really apply either but I will abide to being called a philanthropist, benefactor, patron, client, friend...

1 hour ago, bluesbroker said:

Well that was condescending and sexist. Telling a woman to "smile once in a while" and "you're not fond of men" are truly classic (sarcasm) views. Did you ever consider that some women advocate for women and it has nothing to do with hating men?

I have never called myself a hobbyist and philanderer doesn't really apply either but I will abide to being called a philanthropist, benefactor, patron, client, friend...

A friend that I like a great deal! We are all friends regardless if you choose to see me or not as a client. We are all friends. No need to be petty k?! 

Drama free zone please...

3 hours ago, fishndude57 said:

Whatevs dude. Not that it has any place in this thread but my Twitter feed has got me loads of fans and clients. It must be all the man hating and those not jokes that I tell.

He who is actually humorless will always be the one to accuse others of not being funny because he never gets the joke.

I'm a John, but I'm a way fuckmg cool John. Find a lady or man that has a valid disagreement...

Lush can be tuff, but someimtes shes fucking funny.....

11 hours ago, fishndude57 said:

Some people are know-it-all-jackasses! Try looking in the mirror. Your uneducated opinion is certainly not based on facts. 

What's your handle beautiful?

2 hours ago, Laci French said:

What's your handle beautiful?

Mines a boring @MadisonProudmor . You're already following me lol

12 hours ago, Unclehazard91 said:

Lush can be tuff, but someimtes shes fucking funny.....

Sorry I am lost what does this mean? 

Bluesbroker I liked you post and 

3 hours ago, TS Madison Proudmoore said:

Laci French's twitter handle @femalehobbyist always makes me giggle

Laci French is a wonderful person to have as a friend in life!

Posting Negitive drama is not a good thing to do. If you have a problem with someone? Take it up privately please. 

Retrograde season has been horrible this time around. Lets all try and use some discretion and think twice before pushing the "send" button. Bad juju to hurt others with words. See what I am saying about Retrograde with Mercury (the planet of communication)? Just not a good idea to get into problems or question people. Too much shit.

Thinking that Lucy was having fun. Please lets just leave it alone for now. I love you both and have yet to meet either Fishndude57 or Lucy Kitten in person. I know they both are quality peeps! 

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

6 minutes ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Posting Negitive drama is not a good thing to do. If you have a problem with someone? Take it up privately please. 

Retrograde season has been horrible this time around. Lets all try and use some discretion and think twice before pushing the "send" button. Bad juju to hurt others with words. See what I am saying about Retrograde with Mercury (the planet of communication)? Just not a good idea to get into problems or question people. Too much shit.

Thinking that Lucy was having fun. Please lets just leave it alone for now. I love you both and have yet to meet either Fishndude57 or Lucy Kitten in person. I know they both are quality peeps! 

It meant Lucy not Lush.  Cant see the phone screen too well.  usually i post from a computer

16 minutes ago, Unclehazard91 said:

It meant Lucy not Lush.  Cant see the phone screen too well.  usually i post from a computer

Oh man!! I have that same problem Uncle!!!

Kundalini often becomes kindiling. Well you do know that both fire up!!!

Thanks for the clarification!😀😀

I don't know what this Mercury in retrograde stuff is all about, but apparently it just makes everyone cranky and prickly.  Not surprised about Lucy, she's always 90% of the way there anyhow, but mellow old Fishn' Dude, too?  And then P-Funk?  What's going on?  We gotta get that Mercury out of retrograde (whatever that is) and buy the old messenger a drink, or something.

1 hour ago, BadBoy said:

I don't know what this Mercury in retrograde stuff is all about, but apparently it just makes everyone cranky and prickly.  Not surprised about Lucy, she's always 90% of the way there anyhow, but mellow old Fishn' Dude, too?  And then P-Funk?  What's going on?  We gotta get that Mercury out of retrograde (whatever that is) and buy the old messenger a drink, or something.

%90 of the way where? Please enlighten me. 

Maybe some people around here like PFunk are tired of dudes like Fishndude who think they can say whatever they want to people.

Maybe just maybe Lucy wouldn't be so "angry" if y'all stopped the gas lighting and throwing shade like you just did. Maybe it's really not about me but my unwillingness to let people treat me like trash and how upsetting that is to the people around here that try so hard to treat me like trash. 

It is what it is but does the irony of calling me cranky while throwing shade escape you?

It's that time again when we all need to step away from

the keyboards and take a deeeeeep breath everyone.  I sure don't miss the trolls, do any of you?

5 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

You seem like a sweet person, Kali. I aspire to your positive approach to life but some things need to be aired publicly for the benefit of everyone. Fishndude brought the drama and I responded with my opinion. I don't like falling into these discussions but at times it's necessary for the edification of the masses.

The current social and political state of this country is a mess and this board isn't immune to the influences of the outside world. Many people, particularly men, seem to think we've entered a 1950s renaissance where women, gays, minorities, transgender, or anyone who doesn't fit the prototype are once again legitimate and fair targets for subjugation. Compound that with the fact that women are often muted on boards like TOB due to the threat of infractions or even losing business, solely for speaking their minds. TOB is not a level playing field. When men make inane posts and women can't intercede without consequence, men construe this silence as tacit approval for what they've posted...and the wheels on the stereotypes go round and round. 

I have sent private messages to men questioning the wisdom of a given post or posts and it's a fools errand. They have a right to their beliefs. What people fail to understand is others have the right to dissent in the same manner. If one shares provocative views publicly they should be prepared to defend them, publicly.

I say stupid shit ALL the time, not just on TOB. That doesn't mean I'm a bad person, it means I still have a lot to learn. I believe these are teaching and learning opportunities, not a time to shy away from uncomfortable discussions. Of course, I might be wrong.

6 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

And this ^^^^^^^^^^ is why I consider you a gem, as I might told you a time or two.. Kali, you are such a good person. That's why I consider to be counted as a friend of yours a big thing! You always cut to the "chase" and calm everything down a notch or two! Such a wonderful talent!

Please keep up 

Bluesbroker!

Best Revenge in life is living life well!

My right eye has been twitching today while at my office (RW job). Not that this dream world is not real...Exausted i came home and have spent the last couple of hours in meditation. 

We are all a part of the Divine. However you Wish to see it and live it! 

I am good at saying stupid too. 

Thank you for being supportive and speaking up for those in need. Just understand that some people need to learn their own lessons in life and are stuck and will not move forward until they're ready to do so. Natural consequences often work best for such people. 

I think I am a pretty damn good woman lol! Honestly, I am happy and realized many years ago that I am personally responsible for my OWN happiness within this lifetime. 

So, in a round about way I can say nothing exists outside of self. Unless I allow it to do so. Nonduality either you are a part of me or you are not.

Yes" I work on me and me alone. 

Kisses to those who are a part of me.

😘😘 

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

28 minutes ago, sparkey600 said:

And this ^^^^^^^^^^ is why I consider you a gem, as I might told you a time or two.. Kali, you are such a good person. That's why I consider to be counted as a friend of yours a big thing! You always cut to the "chase" and calm everything down a notch or two! Such a wonderful talent!

Please keep up 

Thanks Sparky600! 

Just riding the storm out with you! We can do this.😀😀

It's interesting how some of you's,  two in this thread alone take turns, playing whatever side suits the occasion (their polarity); rarely if ever copacetic, live and let live. From victim in one post to perpetrator in the other, alternating between taking cover to throwing shade, to stones, in our glass home. On the flip, some are consistently kind and thoughtful, like Kali :wub:. Thank you, Kali.

Edited by Ile Haversnatch

12 minutes ago, Ile Haversnatch said:

It's interesting how some of you's,  two in this thread alone take turns, playing whatever side suits the occasion (their polarity); rarely if ever copacetic, live and let live. From victim in one post to perpetrator in the other, alternating between taking cover to throwing shade, to stones, in our glass home. 

Maybe you've also been guilty of the two-faced personality on this board? Yes?