Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vassago

Star Wars! Nothing but Star Wars!

9 posts in this topic

Is anybody aware that Nerd Day is happening right now? Showed up with yoga pants, a Dark Helmet ... helmet, a latte and a gym bag and nobody thought twice about me. Roll them dice, you sexy nerds!

Nobody appreciated my scary clown costume, even with a game boy in the hand that wasn't carrying the bloody baseball bat

7 hours ago, Vassago said:

Is anybody aware that Nerd Day is happening right now? Showed up with yoga pants, a Dark Helmet ... helmet, a latte and a gym bag and nobody thought twice about me. Roll them dice, you sexy nerds!

You GO!!!!!!!!!!

The first year I missed Starfest. Very bummed, but it was for a good reason...was taking care of nerds in the North. ;)

I did take a Lyft ride with a nerd that was telling me Star Wars jokes though so I guess that is as close as I got this year.

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

1 hour ago, SultryKitten said:

The first year I missed Starfest. Very bummed, but it was for a good reason...was taking care of nerds in the North. ;)

I did take a Lyft ride with a nerd that was telling me Star Wars jokes though so I guess that is as close as I got this year.

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

I have a friend who lives Star Wars her wedding everything purse, finger nails you name it all theme Star Wars. Love her dearly! My eyes have a hard time tracking the fast action movies. Royal pain I know!

Hey, here is a great Star Wars joke you can tell in any company (I use it to warm up crowds):

Q:   Do you know why they made the Star Wars movies out of order - you know the fourth, fifth and sixth episodes actually took place in time before the first, second and third episodes?

A:   In charge of scheduling, Yoda was.