wsoa421

Jerica?

14 posts in this topic

Whoa.... you are interested in someone willing to trade Capsules for friendship?

Nice choice. What could possibly go wrong with this yummy honey?:rolleyes:

Just tear off the swimmies and jump in the deep end! 

Sigh... can't feed kids peas with a slingshot. On that note. You're posting on the wrong forum. The 411 thread might better suit your needs. 

On that note I'll give you some clues. Stop looking at her ass and note the pipe, used condom, and syringe. Now Let's play Where's Waldo. 

Edited by Vassago
Typo

Oh and I hope you ladies don't shop at Macies cause the tag is still on those "rip ways".

jesus ..,,

6 minutes ago, Vassago said:

On that note I'll give you some clues. Stop looking at her ass and note the pipe, used condom, and syringe. Now Let's play Where's Waldo. 

You win the internet!!😂😂😂

Lol. I was just spelling out the obvious which you of course knew about all along. 

In all fairness - I see a vaping pen and another vape tool not a syringe and pipe.  Don't see condom either unless you mean the white smudge that looks like no condom lol.  Now I am not saying all the above is in good taste to have in pic (um NO!) or that I would go there (nope, just way not my type) just not as bad as syringe especially.  As to the addy thing - yeah pretty foolish to put in an ad - but if addy's are the worst she does ........  in good company with a lot of college students over last decade.

Now all that said since we are playing where are all the hidden red flags (this could be a fun game with a lot of BP ads), am I the only one seeing ..... well, a small issue?  

47 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

In all fairness - I see a vaping pen and another vape tool not a syringe and pipe.  Don't see condom either unless you mean the white smudge that looks like no condom lol.  Now I am not saying all the above is in good taste to have in pic (um NO!) or that I would go there (nope, just way not my type) just not as bad as syringe especially.  As to the addy thing - yeah pretty foolish to put in an ad - but if addy's are the worst she does ........  in good company with a lot of college students over last decade.

Now all that said since we are playing where are all the hidden red flags (this could be a fun game with a lot of BP ads), am I the only one seeing ..... well, a small issue?  

She's actually got both zebra and cheetah print covers? The mirror in back got knocked  down from rough sex? Nose ring? She drinks Coke Zero? Uh... wait. Found it! Good eagle peepers, man.

At least she uses a coaster for her can of pop....

On 4/22/2017 at 5:07 PM, Laci French said:

Nice choice. What could possibly go wrong with this yummy honey?:rolleyes:

Just tear off the swimmies and jump in the deep end! 

What's wrong with that I do all the time and most of the time it works out

I'm sorry. I don't see anything wrong with the ad or the pics and I would fuck the shit out of her. Holy mother of god what an ass!!! And as pointed out if the hardest thing she does is addys then that just means she would be super focused. 

Just an image search revealed they came from a Canadian cam girl named candid Sandra.  So best case scenario is she's "legit" and just using stolen pictures. I hope this helps.