BigDaddyB68

Providers that complain

83 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, TrystinTrimble said:

I assure you, It is usually a well rewarded wait. I am apologetically not as adept at "getting it together" as I would prefer.  I simply have too many plates to keep spinning and theyre full.

I would never want anyone to feel as if they have been shortchanged and I am continuously trying to improve this character flaw of mine. Its f-ing frustrating when something so commonly doable just escapes me year after year.  I do care...however my brain likes to work against my best intentions and i will never stop caring or trying...

Incredibly well rewarded wait.  I was fine with you decompressing and you certainly werent in a rush to leave.  This Yelp mentality some clients adopt really is silly. 

3 hours ago, Shauna Styles said:

None of these men give a flying fuck about anything but their cocks.

Remember ladies, we are just blow up dolls with no lives and we certainly aren't allowed to have a bad day at work, seeing as how sex work isn't work.

Personally, I wouldn't share anything personal with any clients seeing as how so many of these guys gossip more then any of the ladies I've met. Especially the guys who frequent the boards.

Yet those gossipy ganders call anything human out of our mouths "Drama."  I sometimes ponder the real meaning of that word. To many, it is a bunch of overblown theatrics. To some, it is a fine art upon which to step into a nunber of different characters...

And to people who throw it around and use it to shame and silence those who bring up ANY unwanted conversational topic...it is simply a dismissal of validation and a way of saying "I dont want to even act like you are someone I care to hear a word from." Also commonly used to condense the statement "I am unwilling to treat most people with respect and unless they can just accept it then I will have to avoid a well deserved ass chewing simply by bringing up that they arent being pleasant enough whilst neglecting to acknowledge that they are rightfully pissed at me."

More tham once, I have been forced to point out that the reason for my "making drama" isnt that Im a troublesome person and that in order to fairly avoid drama one must not BE drama :)

3 hours ago, Shauna Styles said:

None of these men give a flying fuck about anything but their cocks.

Remember ladies, we are just blow up dolls with no lives and we certainly aren't allowed to have a bad day at work, seeing as how sex work isn't work.

Personally, I wouldn't share anything personal with any clients seeing as how so many of these guys gossip more then any of the ladies I've met. Especially the guys who frequent the boards.

Personally, and Im hearing what youre saying, but for me thats just not true.  I do pay for companionship for several reasons, but my cock is not the first or even second thing on my mind during a date.  I know that will happen, so my interests lie on what else can happen for us both to enjoy the encounter.  And if someone im with is having a fucked up day, i kinda give a fuck about that. I really belive that the customer is always right credo is bullshit and a huge part of what's wrong with america in particular, but really any environment where entitlement is offered just to make a profit on some business deal.

Within this vein, but only loosely related, one time I showed up for an incall meeting with my (now) ATATF, who I did not know that well at the time, maybe my third visit or so.  She was a mess, crying, sobbing uncontrollably, mascara streaming down her face, very upset over some very real and very significant problems she was made aware of just a few minutes before I arrived.  She was so polite and apologetic, saying she was so sorry to not be "up for it."  Well, heck, I was there, so I pulled out the box of candy I brought, told her I was all ears, gave her a big hug, and it all just poured out - we talked (well, I listened mostly) for the whole 90-minute appointment.  On that day I discovered how incredibly much depth there was to this delightful person, and all of the problems she had to surmount to be who and where she was, and what a remarkably strong person she was.  It was a real turning point in our "relationship" (such as they can ever really be).

If it had ended there, I would have been a happy guy (I had put down the entire donation - after all, I had enjoyed 90 minutes of time and companionship), but she then announced that she was now "horny as hell" and jumped my bones for the best time we had ever had.  I guess it was the candy.

2 hours ago, BadBoy said:

If it had ended there, I would have been a happy guy (I had put down the entire donation - after all, I had enjoyed 90 minutes of time and companionship), but she then announced that she was now "horny as hell" and jumped my bones for the best time we had ever had.  I guess it was the candy.

I've heard that empathy and kindness can lead to loving feelings!

I have learned the very hard way to keep personal business out of sessions. Both from the clients  and myself as well.  Really I don't want to know. It's strictly relaxing enjoyable entertainment period. Beyond that I don't have time for anything else.

12 hours ago, Alessandra Moore said:

I have learned the very hard way to keep personal business out of sessions. Both from the clients  and myself as well.  Really I don't want to know. It's strictly relaxing enjoyable entertainment period. Beyond that I don't have time for anything else.

I'm guilty of oversharing with my regulars and I appreciate their sympathetic ear more than I can say here in the Open. The personal connection is what this is all about for me and having a sounding board in another person only enhances the connection. I used to be all about the 3G experience when I started this many moons ago but have since learned that getting to know my regulars beyond their bedroom skills is way more valuable to me than I could have ever imagined.

2 minutes ago, MrBigShot said:

I'm guilty of oversharing with my regulars and I appreciate their sympathetic ear more than I can say here in the Open. The personal connection is what this is all about for me and having a sounding board in another person only enhances the connection. I used to be all about the 3G experience when I started this many moons ago but have since learned that getting to know my regulars beyond their bedroom skills is way more valuable to me than I could have ever imagined.

We are ALL HUMAN.... life happens while you're making other plans.... I've had my own bouts with life... just remember it's temporary.... just dust yourself off... put on a smile and remember tomorrow is a whole new day😚🌹😆👄

On 4/21/2017 at 11:24 AM, Admiral C said:

In my view, it's a good thing. OK..guy might not want to hear about negatives in the lady's life...might consider it a "bring down". HOWEVER.....consider how a woman is wired differently than a man. When a man talks about his problems, he gets all caught up in it and it brings him down. When a woman talks them out she is getting rid of the bad feeling they cause by talking. You are going to get a much happier, hornier, focused, NOT problem distracted provider after that talk.  Granted, you COULD hold to the ideal that she should "be totally professional and not say a negative word"....that she should just brass out the session . You could, BUT MOST guys want their playmate as genuinely engaged as possible.  IN short...ladies...feel free to dump on me like I am the last therapist on earth.....THEN jump on me like I am the last man on earth.

This is SO true...  most women need an emotional connection with a man -- a significant level of trust -- to be comfortable enough to really let herself go in the bedroom and have that fantastic orgasm.  Talking about real life is one of those ways to get there.  I know that even providers need conversation to gain at least a little level of that same comfort.

1 hour ago, cuddlybear99 said:

This is SO true...  most women need an emotional connection with a man -- a significant level of trust -- to be comfortable enough to really let herself go in the bedroom and have that fantastic orgasm.  Talking about real life is one of those ways to get there.  I know that even providers need conversation to gain at least a little level of that same comfort.

Very well written...

"So how was your day?" is always a nice question to be asked by someone listening...

1 hour ago, Unclehazard91 said:

"So how was your day?" is always a nice question to be asked by someone listening...

How was your day Uncle?😂

11 minutes ago, Laci French said:

How was your day Uncle?😂

It was great.  chatted with a sexy blonde and that made my day...

Chatted?  Chatted?  Damn, dude, you are easy to please.

Hey now...I give good chat😂

Ahhhh, chatting.  B)

4 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

Ahhhh, chatting.  B)

Damn I miss the ole chat room

On 4/20/2017 at 2:47 PM, Lucy Kitten said:

You know what's really a buzz kill? Knowing that it's a buzz kill when we talk about ourselves. It must be hard when providers act like real people.

These women are people first, providers second. If you want a slut that doesn't talk back, never says no and is always ready, try a blow up doll, guys.

If she springs a leak, patch, pump and puck it...

Edited by bd5671

19 hours ago, bd5671 said:

These women are people first, providers second. If you want a slut that doesn't talk back, never says no and is always ready, try a blow up doll, guys.

Best advice ever lol

20 hours ago, bd5671 said:

My Real Doll ignores me...

20 hours ago, bd5671 said:

Industrial strength Fix a Flat...

This Is True. But then so is listening to  some clients bitch about their old ladies, divorce, etc. Talk about a buzz kill...........