fishndude57

Dear Abby…

15 posts in this topic

…I was once a noob. While yes I took a couple of rejections, I preferred to read ads. It actually worked. I feel maybe I’ve actually done ok as I prefer to follow instructions. Still a scared cat when I meet someone, is that ok? I mean should that be expected? Now that I’ve got a little maturity on my side, is it still advisable, that if a Lady says I need refs, and Read All My Ad, to do so? Should I always remain somewhat polite, you know, no discussion of terms etc., as that seems to be what is asked, or can I just go for it? Personally I’m a very polite clean individual, albeit turning old in May, should I remain that way, or become the opposite? Is negotiating ok? What’s P411? I’ve now fallen for another Lady on here, she’s game and has been cruising along with me. Have a 4 hour rendezvous scheduled for Saturday, should I keep it?  I have soooo many questions. Thank goodness for Dear Abby…

sure, they love it when you haggle. :) don't forget to ask for your free birthday shagging too.

Don't forget to ask for some enticing pussy pics to build the excitement. That's always my favorite!:rolleyes:

What a coincidence, Laci...mine too!

Make sure your bring the cream that got rid of your recent rash!

I think I speak for everyone when I say we love it when you send close up dick pics

11 minutes ago, TS Madison Proudmoore said:

I think I speak for everyone when I say we love it when you send close up dick pics

That's just so you can respond with "Oh how long until the doctor says that should be cured?"

1 minute ago, FuriousWeasel said:

That's just so you can respond with "Oh how long until the doctor says that should be cured?"

Hmmm that's not a bad idea actually, start asking for dick pics before appointments to pre screen for stds. Think normal clients would respond to that kind of request?

1 minute ago, FuriousWeasel said:

Anyone watch Parks and Rec? Someone sent a dick pic to all female government employees and the beautiful mermaid Anne realized he had the mumps. Then Anne got all the dick pics so she could check for "mumps".

4 minutes ago, TS Madison Proudmoore said:

Hmmm that's not a bad idea actually, start asking for dick pics before appointments to pre screen for stds. Think normal clients would respond to that kind of request?

Only concern would be, if they knew about it, they could get a random one off the internet to get past the pre-screen.

2 hours ago, TS Madison Proudmoore said:

I only sent that dick pic because I thought you needed a good laugh. :P

19 hours ago, fishndude57 said:

turning old in May.

You're screwing Old May ??  Write a review.

2 hours ago, TS Madison Proudmoore said:

Think normal clients would respond to that kind of request?

That's a very funny line. 

3 hours ago, Kandi Apple said:

Make sure your bring the cream that got rid of your recent rash!

That ended up costing me a fortune in meds...Baby Powder. Go figure.

2 hours ago, fishndude57 said:

That ended up costing me a fortune in meds...Baby Powder. Go figure.

Next time just send the dick shot. I am sure the pharmacy still  has your priscription cream on file all ready for you to pick up Fishndude57!😇😇