Johnny Divinity

Introduction

31 posts in this topic

Hello Everyone.

Been watching this board for a few months. Decided to join and introduce myself.

Just here to make a few online connections, have some titillating conversation and over all exchange of information. I'm a graphic designer by trade ( freelance ) ... done graphic work for many musical artist ( you've seen my work :) ) but that's not really important unless you're in the market for a graphic designer.  Write and record my own music ( again creative outlet). JD is my actual initials, but i have used Johnny Divinity as a stage name so I thought it fitting to use it here :P

So anyway. Hi I'll be around a while.

Soooo your here just for info and NOT to Hobby? 

Maybe he is into oral sex? He just wants to talk about it. :)

Welcome JD.

3 hours ago, inkspot said:

Maybe he is into oral sex? He just wants to talk about it. :)

Welcome JD.

What if I want to talk about oral sex? ;)

Welcome and be warned...you will probably be initiated into this forum, if not now, soon. We all had to wade through the rough waters to be where we are. Enjoy!

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

1 hour ago, SultryKitten said:

What if I want to talk about oral sex? ;)

Welcome and be warned...you will probably be initiated into this forum, if not now, soon. We all had to wade through the rough waters to be where we are. Enjoy!

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Im all ears

59 minutes ago, Unclehazard91 said:

Im all ears

Er - don't you mean 'handles'

😜

50 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

Er - don't you mean 'handles'

😜

I meant i was listening.  If im making body inneuendos about oral sex you can trust ill probably get an infraction from the mods.

Welcome sugar and have many naughty & fun adventures. 

Be careful in sharing too much personal/private info right out of the gate.  

Welcome man.  

And board, he said hello and didn't say something like "hey fellas!  who gives the best blowjobs in town??".

Kudos JD.  

52 minutes ago, Phil-anderer said:

Welcome man.  

And board, he said hello and didn't say something like "hey fellas!  who gives the best blowjobs in town??".

Kudos JD.  

+1 to that

1 hour ago, Bit Banger said:

+1 to that

Lol Ill give him that, BUT he did say he wasn't here for the Hobby JUST to make connections and titty conversations. 

I mean titillating ;)

9 hours ago, Laci French said:

Welcome sugar and have many naughty & fun adventures. 

Be careful in sharing too much personal/private info right out of the gate.  

You're lucky Johnny, she never calls me sugar. :P

KHere to drum up business. His company takes sexy pictures. Divinity is an intresting name. Like that of predicting the future. Best of Luck! 

I like your handle. Welcome to our little corner of depravity.

11 hours ago, boink36 said:

You're lucky Johnny, she never calls me sugar. :P

But...but Boink I thought you were my sweet petunia;)

Welcome! Damn ... two days in and no one has tried to slam your dick in the dirt! You must be living right. Hope you enjoy here.

15 hours ago, Chrissy said:

Lol Ill give him that, BUT he did say he wasn't here for the Hobby JUST to make connections and titty conversations. 

I mean titillating ;)

I like conversations about titty's, titties, or titillating..

13 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

KHere to drum up business. His company takes sexy pictures. Divinity is an intresting name. Like that of predicting the future. Best of Luck! 

Yes, it sounds more like a advertisement for his business.  I do not believe he will be joining in for any fun.  I did not know you could post on the forum to promote or draw attention to yourself!!!😞

3 minutes ago, Raine-7379 said:

Yes, it sounds more like a advertisement for his business.  I do not believe he will be joining in for any fun.  I did not know you could post on the forum to promote or draw attention to yourself!!!😞

Still a few kinks TOB needs to iron out ;)

Edited by Chrissy
Cause Im a dork!

I thought kinks were what this board is all about.  Man am I confused 

I think all the trolls are on spring break.  Welcome buddy, you lucked out.

Thanks to everyone for the kind words.

I need to make some clarifications I think. 

First and foremost, I do not take photos... I am no ones photographer, not from lack of trying but from lack of skill. I am graphic designer. I play with digital editing things, cameras freak me out ( they steal your soul!!!! ). I seriously couldn't shoot my way out of a paper bag!

Not a shameless plug ( I didn't mention my business) just my trade. In many introductions the topic of livelihood often comes up so I just threw that in. Also from many years in corporate America and having to stand up and do introductions "hi my name is.... I'm from....here's something no one knows about me.... blah blah blah" I guess somethings die hard :)

As far as providers, I see a one or two here and there if the need is there. However, I like to consider myself a gentlemen and much like any other date, its kind of our thing and is private. Kissing and telling is not my thing.

Johnny Divinity. The Name. - Okay I think this warrants some discussion. Let me first preface this with how that name came to be. I've played in a  few bands over the years, been around the music industry almost my whole life ( early high school  anyway ). Over the course of that tragic endeavor  to be a rock God, my drummer and I started goofing around one day. I threw on a long blonde wig ( what that shit was in the rehearsal room I'll never know!) and started playing some of the cheesiest standard rock shit that every asshole under the sun can do, only I exaggerated everything in that moment, so much so that I birthed Johnny Divinity - The Rock GOD! 

Now we toyed around with the idea of actually creating persona's and developing a story and writing a Rock Opus. However, we young and idealistic and to be honest, Metal Shop was already kinda doing it. So I just kept the moniker, and used it as a stage name and from time to time on stage would break out that stupid ass wig and "do a solo" to which I always began with the intro notes to freebird.  So that's where the name comes from. It's become a monster of it's own volition.  Alas, that project is dead and decayed, but the name endures!

Inst there a "Dont feed the trolls" policy here? :)

I did arrive here from the word of a provider, if that lends any credibility to my profile. I think time will tell.  I like chit chat and honestly I like engaging people on topics that I don't normally discuss on a day to day basis.

Feel free to flame away. :P

Edited by Johnny Divinity

19 hours ago, Raine-7379 said:

Isn't that the truth... I'm always getting in trouble for posting videos😂😂😂😂❤

Edited by Bella Marie

13 hours ago, Plot said:

I thought kinks were what this board is all about.  Man am I confused 

His gig/business and why he is on here introducing himself!! Reason being he is  promoting his business ONLY!

Very expensive business too! 

Funny how the rules are stacked against the provider!!😭😭

2 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

His gig/business and why he is on here introducing himself!! Reason being he is  promoting his business ONLY!

Very expensive business too! 

Funny how the rules are stacked against the provider!!😭😭

You know, I read his introduction the same way...Self promotion of his biz.

3 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

You know, I read his introduction the same way...Self promotion of his biz.

Reputation Points to Lovewomen!

Sorry I run through those points pretty fast!  Thinking because I tend to enjoy and agree with everyone on here. We all seem to somewhat (not always) look through the same binoculars! Hahaha!!

This one time, in band camp.......

Nope! I never went to band camp! Guess, I missed that adventure Uncle! Damn!😀😀

6 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Nope! I never went to band camp! Guess, I missed that adventure Uncle! Damn!😀😀

Short story long, we made an epic video in moms basement and put it on YouTube and if that scout we sent it to comes to battle of the bands we're gonna get signed fer shure !

Edited by Unclehazard91