Lucy Kitten

Blocking Users

5 posts in this topic

Can we block users or can we only ignore them? Ignoring is great but I would really like it if I were able to block interactions entirely. I don't want to see their posts and I don't want them to see mine. Can I turn off having followers at least? I just have someone following me for no good reason other than to antagonize and would like to avoid that.

1 hour ago, Lucy Kitten said:

Can we block users or can we only ignore them? Ignoring is great but I would really like it if I were able to block interactions entirely. I don't want to see their posts and I don't want them to see mine. Can I turn off having followers at least? I just have someone following me for no good reason other than to antagonize and would like to avoid that.

I don't know about the other questions, but with the followers I tap my avatar taking me to the main Profile page. Then on the left there should be a Followers section with a drop down and a couple of options to allow or don't allow. It's a blanket permission so it does not let you block followers at an individual user level. So all or nothing.

3 hours ago, Lucy Kitten said:

Sorry Lucy, Not at this time.

44 minutes ago, Ile Haversnatch said:

Good stuff!

Get a clue.