Laci French

What makes you beautiful souls happy?

57 posts in this topic

I want to know what makes all of you happy in life. 

Please share with me...

Coffee!!!

Okay, okay...sunbathing like a snake in the sun listening to waves while drinking champagne. Yes, that is a bucket list I will do someday.

My little miracles that God gifted me with to love. Some good sex. Watching my favorite comedies. Horseback riding. Dark chocolate. Walking in the middle of the night to the stillness of Earth. Reading. Meeting different people. Eating food. Taking a hot bath or lounging in a hot tub. Jammie's. Smelling roses. Finally laying down to sleep at night.

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Observing beauty while nobody notices.. Spiritual insight into something I have mentally struggling with.  

My new puppy! After I lost my beautiful "Wonder Dog" to cancer, I thought I wasn't ever going to smile again, honestly.....I was crushed....Totally.....Such a bad experience I can't even begin to explain it....I had SUCH a connection with her.....

My wife convinced me to look into getting another dog and I resisted for four months...Then I gave in. I'm glad I did....She told me she was tired of my moping around and I needed to get back to being "myself" she was right of course..

Our new addition to our lives is a never ending source of joy to us, especially myself. I seem to be one of the people that needs a dog as part of the family.

I'm most blessed to have him in our life. Oh, and he's SPOILED ROTTEN, but in a good way. We've been going out of our way to socialize him to people and other dogs (he goes to doggy day care two times a week) Everyone that meets him loves him. (We've taken him to our local Harley dealership a few times as well everyone LOVED him) Wherever we go, he goes as well. He loves people and other dogs too!  That's a good thing when he grows up he will be a little over 150#.

He makes me happy, he's my little buddy. When I come home from work all stressed out, he greets me with puppy kisses and all of my stress vanishes.

He is my and my wife's best buddy in the world. We're lucky to have him in our lives.

A clear sunny day, a full tank of gas....  then a steak and a blow job

On the road traveling with a cup of coffee watching the sun come up on the horizon. Which is what I am doing now.

I too got a new puppy who has given me a new spring in my step. She gets me up at 5:30. Then we go on a nice walk and watch the sunrise. We go to the dog park every day in the evening. She's just an amazing golden retriever bundle of happiness.

School, though I'm SOOO ready to graduate. I'm so close, but it makes me happy to look back at what I've done so far. Getting straight Ad's and making honors...again. sorry, gotta brag. 

My family. Those here who know me here, know why. I will say it's awesome to see my adult children graduate w an associates degree and work  on further degrees and their future. Seeing them happy is by far, my ultimate happiness.

Car dancing....you know, a song you love coming on the radio and you crank it up and rock out. People always look and most times give some signal of approval. 

Food! I love to cook, and well, I'm really fucking good at it. So, hearing people say, oh my god, this is amazing, makes me happy. 

• Travel: I've seen many overseas wonders, but there is so much to see in this country. I'm working on my second 50 states. I love to share these adventures, getting a fresh thrill watching someone enjoy their first visit to places I've seen before. 
  • My cat: She's my constant companion, greets me when I return home, and snuggles at night. Not the same as a life partner, but a close second. 
  • Scotch & cigars: In moderation and often paired together. 
  • Sunrise/Sunset: The tranquility of sunrise or sunset. Both can paint the sky with wonderful colors. Mountains, beach, forest, plains, they're all good. 
  • Music: I enjoy listening to blues and big band era ballads. I've been a student of classical guitar off&on for the past 30 years.
  • Reading: Sci-fi, history, adventure novels. Often shared with the aforementioned cigars & Scotch. 
  • A loving caress: Yeah, tumultuous sex can be good, but gentle foreplay and afterglow are the true rewards. My favorite part of an AMP visit is the pampering of a table shower.
  • Food: This really ties to travel as I enjoy exploring the local cuisines, savoring different tastes. 

Obviously learning to walk again has been a slow progress over the last year ,stamina is getting there . Relearning boinking again will be a thrill. Getting back to work ,even though its part time,really has been a morale lifter. 

In no particular order: Sunshine, sex, my mini me, a good book, strong coffee, my vibe tribe, music, helping others, working out, and all of the adventures. 

The way it smells after it rains, The Colorado Sky on a clear day, going all out on a long downhill run right when the lifts start up, the purr of a kitten, setting my hook with a Bass on the other end of the line,  the way I feel when a woman is lying next to me in my arms after we've...

Edited by MrBigShot

In Colorado, when I'm around pavement too long, and I get into a pine forest late afternoon, it makes me happy, brings me back to a peaceful place.  When it rained it's even better.  When I'm with my dogs or someone in whose company I feel free to be my myself with in that forest after a fresh rain, even better. These moments have always change my life for the better.  Wine women and song also make me smile....

Right now some alone time.  Usually when out for a ride, lost in my thoughts, revving the engine a bit to go around the corners.  Doing some of that reflecting on life and how I got to where I am.  Trying so hard to remember what's happened in my past because I usually can't remember that much anymore.

Followed up by spending some time with someone who pays some attention to me, who would want to know how I'm doing and I can be unguarded enough to be honest about it.  

Right now I'd love to buy a very nice lunch for a friend who has a birthday tomorrow but I'm so busy the next couple days, it might have to be next week.  

Oh, one more thing I forgot, fucking with mimes and ruining their act gives me the giggles too...

Waking up from restful sleep... hearing birds chirping outside.... warm sunshine on my face.... and loving the beauty that life is about..... embracing each day as your last because we are never guaranteed tomorrow👄❤😆😍

Good positive question Laci!

I love the sun shining down on me, speeding through the mountains 100 mph+ on a windy drive, being with good friends, little souls smiling and laughing. A good juicy O usually does it too. ;)

Its the simple things in life that make me the happiest.  Being with my girls, my dog, and my friends sharing love and laughter.

Photography,  I love to capture people of all ages.  Cannot wait to take some beautiful pictures of my new friends.  

Traveling.  I turn the GPS off, and get as lost as I can in a new city .  What fun to find where the locals live, eat, and work.  Exploring is so exciting.

Ballet and the opera ; something co is missing.  

Finding no one else along my favorite stream (now forever jacked up by new gold medal rules, grrrr), taking the grand descendants fishing, helping a friend in need, better yet a stranger in need if I can, cuddling with my favorite kitties - be it an atf at end of visit or the four legged one anytime I am stationary in the recliner or bed (and best of all I know the four legged one means it when he strokes my face with his soft little paw), hiking through the forest after a rain, camp fire at end of a good day with the right company, being woke in the middle of the night by said company in the tent for intense intimate adventure, thank you notes - given and received, hearing from an old friend.  The simple things really.  Reading obits and NOT finding my name or anyone I know.

Sitting at the top of a mountain with large snow flakes coming down and my snowboard attached to my feet. It's a moment to myself in a world the keeps pulling you in 100 different directions. 

Raine,

If you want a marvelous opera experience in Colorado check out the Central City Opera Festival on a beautiful summer afternoon

16 hours ago, Laci French said:

I want to know what makes all of you happy in life. 

Please share with me...

What makes me happy? That is a hard question these days as the last few years have been filled with so much Unhappiness.  When I really think about where I am most happy- its a combination of things, people and places.  Taking a day off from work and playing with the ladies, :) I like meeting new friends.

Taking some time to challenge myself hiking a trail in the Mtns. each time going further, and higher.  Getting some good quality time with my kids. ( Who are not kids anymore ). When my body or my mind needs rest, a good movie is good for your soul and sleep. Actual sleep that does actually come, not the usual tossing and turning.

Last of all exercise and music. Going to the gym and listening to some music. I don't play in bands anymore but dammit I still want to.

My dog....  :(  Shes gone now but her memory makes me happy

I literally just this minute got back from what really makes me most happy: An hour and a half with my ATATF, a pound of chocolate, a bottle of wine, and a glorious Spring Friday afternoon.  Sigh.