19moose75

Spring has Sprung!

29 posts in this topic

Im sitting here, back deck, 4 beers into a six-pack, having just wrapped up an epic staring contest with 'dog' (I won), when I decide to peruse the forums on my favorite Board. 

Wow it is time for a new topic. A couple of these threads got a bit to deep.

Here goes...

Topic: Spring has Sprung!

It's damn near 80 out today. Trees are waking up from the winter. I saw a sexy Milf buying some flowers at the Home Depot today... Yup, spring is here.

So, what'll it be? What helps bring you out of that winter funk and moves you into the warm months ahead? I know the standard answer we'd all probably give is 'fornicate like a bunch of woodland creatures!' (Moose and Squirrel joke here), but what I'm looking for is to just lighten it up and have a fun topic. 

Run with it.

3 minutes ago, 19moose75 said:

Im sitting here, back deck, 4 beers into a six-pack, having just wrapped up an epic staring contest with 'dog' (I won), when I decide to peruse the forums on my favorite Board. 

Here goes...

It's damn near 80 out today. Trees are waking up from the winter. I saw a sexy Milf buying some flowers at the Home Depot today... Yup, spring is here.

So, what'll it be? What helps bring you out of that winter funk and moves you into the warm months ahead? I know the standard answer we'd all probably give is 'fornicate like a bunch of woodland creatures!' (Moose and Squirrel joke here), but what I'm looking for is to just lighten it up and have a fun topic. 

Run with it.

Ice off at my favorite lake!

Spring Cleaning! I have gotten as far as the garage!

Writing papers for my spring semester...

But thank you for starting a positive thread.  Some of the other posts make me think that someone needs to go out and get laid.  

Taxes are done and I paid what is owed. 

Also  while driving home I saw this really (in my mind) sexy woman driving a motor cycle. Minding the traffic and not zipping in and around other cars. Her hair was blowing back from under helmet. I could tell she was a classy woman. Made me think of what is to come. Summer time!😎😎 Love people of this nature. Totally unaware that they are being watched. Minding their own business and in control. Very Hot to me!!

The smell of fresh cut gress and budding trees. :rolleyes:

Being able to hit the golf ball without stinging my hands on every damn shot!  Greens that are not as hard as a parking lot.  Back hanging with the boys.  

Not having to run the heater all the time, drying out my skin and sinuses.  Having the doors and windows open.  Seeing the trees, bushes, flowers budding.

2 hours ago, 19moose75 said:

Here goes...

Run with it.

Dresses with no panties 😁

13 minutes ago, tide32 said:

The smell of fresh cut gress and budding trees. :rolleyes:

Mmmmmm I love fresh grass 😁

8 minutes ago, AnthointheAM said:

Being able to hit the golf ball without stinging my hands on every damn shot!  Greens that are not as hard as a parking lot.  Back hanging with the boys.  

Not having to run the heater all the time, drying out my skin and sinuses.  Having the doors and windows open.  Seeing the trees, bushes, flowers budding.

Windows sure we're open today..

Me? I'm going to take Natasha into the bushs and Boris a hole in her😜

The Love Bugs are out! (Actually they were out in Naples last month.) Sleeping w/o the blankets. All the snowbirds are flocking North; the place looks like a ghost town. (Time to put my clothes back on and leave in a few weeks.)

Spring cleaning. Wiping the winter crud away, opening the windows and turning off the heater. Well dang it, now y'all know my weekend plans....lol. Oh and sex, duh. Everyone gets twitterpated in the spring. Birds and the bees, everything is screwing, why not us too.

Prep the boat. Had the kicker motor hard mounted over the winter, no more tiller steering on it. Get the big motor serviced, trip to Granby. Overnight fishing at the Big Mac. And of course, meeting old and new friends.

42 minutes ago, Melissa Sterling said:

... Oh and sex, duh. Everyone gets twitterpated in the spring. Birds and the bees, everything is screwing, why not us too.

Edited by Bit Banger
Photo file too large

Time to break in the new Jeep and hit the mountains!  Pouting because I didn't get a chance this year to hit the Easter Jeep Safari.  :(

Today includes acting like a monkey, and climbing up the trees to cut down more of the broken branches that didn't completely break off from that heavy snow last week.  Wow, that was only last week, that's Colorado for you!

Hoping to fire up the bike and get more riding in today, at least a quick run around town.  

All that, while still working today.  Still, it's a beautiful open windows kinda day.

Perhaps a new motorcycle.  Yes, that is it, a new motorcycle ( "new" meaning the nicest Bonneville that I can get for $4,000.00 = new to me)!  Had a '68, wish I had never let her go.

Thanks for the reminder, I'm going shopping.

Damn Moose, now that you brought me out of hibernation I can't quit thinking about hitting the road on a classis British Twin - I'll keep you posted.  In the meantime I'm going to take the rice-grinder out for a spin with my favorite biking tune blasting in my helmet:

Followed by another great all-time bike blasting road song:

19 hours ago, SabrinaLynn said:

Dresses with no panties 😁

Oh yeah.

A hummingbird came to the porch here at 8300'

Ofcourse the beauty and lusciousness of all the plants opening and giving their beautuful expressions of color.  But more fantastic, as the ladies decide to show more skin and flaunt their beautiful forms, legs, ankles feet, toes, bare shoulders, the warm weather definitely provides more excitement.

Daisy Dukes and halter tops.  (Yep, some of us get fixed in our ways.)

Worth a drive to Fort Collins.

Flowering trees, flowers, afternoon rain storms, my bikini, sun dresses, sleeping with the fan on. I love summer time!!!

A nice long ride on the Harley's.

A new winch on the Jeep for this year's off road adventurers, working in the yard clearing out the flower beds so they can be beautiful again this year.

I love the Spring, a fresh start to a new year of outside!

Good post!!!!

On 4/14/2017 at 6:48 AM, Melissa Sterling said:

Spring cleaning. Wiping the winter crud away, opening the windows and turning off the heater. Well dang it, now y'all know my weekend plans....lol. Oh and sex, duh. Everyone gets twitterpated in the spring. Birds and the bees, everything is screwing, why not us too.

You said twitterpated again!      :)