PieluvinTexan

What does GFE mean to you?

36 posts in this topic

I know what the urban dictionary definition of GFE says it means but I am curious to hear from the members of this forum what your definition of what a GFE session should look like. There seems to be differing opinions of what that is, especially between some providers and clients. It even seems like each provider has their own ideas of what GFE means.

I would like to get feedback from both sides as to what is important to you during a session in order to make it a real GFE in your mind.

Relaxed, easy going, lots of attention placed on the partner. Kissing, and fondaling, great conversation.

You are sure to get many varied responses, lots of different saddles for that horse.. 

In my experience i've met sluts who fuck for money, I've met some extremely classy ladies who fuck for money and I have a couple of girlfriends that I pay for a fun time that usually includes sex..     And that's the best way I can describe it..    Good luck!   

4 minutes ago, BigDaddyB68 said:

I have a couple of girlfriends that I pay for a fun time that usually includes sex..     And that's the best way I can describe it..    Good luck!   

One of the best definitions I've seen on this topic so far.

Wild anal sex while swinging from the chandlier 😝

For me GFE has nothing to do with sexual activities and everything to do with attitude. One of my favorite GFE events was breakfast at LePeep's (PERIOD). My travel companions provide GFE experiences, even though it may be days between bedroom activities. But we share in the adventures of life, we laugh, play games, have meaningful conversations. 

Edited by Bit Banger

When someone can kiss you and touch you with passion and familiarity, that's a GFE to me. DFK is the most important aspect to me.

None of that "get in, get off, get out" coldness

Edited by dbarwell

To me, GFE means that the lady will offer an experience like having a real girlfriend for a certain period of time.  (No, that doesn't mean whining about why you don't spend enough time with her, and why you want to go to Las Vegas with the guys ;) just the good parts of having a girlfriend).  In fact, my gorgeous young ATATF actually refers to me as her "sometimes boyfriend" and I have permission to refer to her as my "girlfriend."  That is the GFE and it just don't get no better than that for this old guy.

7 hours ago, H2Opieluver said:

I know what the urban dictionary definition of GFE says it means but I am curious to hear from the members of this forum what your definition of what a GFE session should look like. There seems to be differing opinions of what that is, especially between some providers and clients. It even seems like each provider has their own ideas of what GFE means.

I would like to get feedback from both sides as to what is important to you during a session in order to make it a real GFE in your mind.

GFE is when the provider gives me an ice cold diet Mtn Dew and a smile. a diet Coke works too but that has to come with a blow job. :D

2 hours ago, BadBoy said:

To me, GFE means that the lady will offer an experience like having a real girlfriend for a certain period of time.  (No, that doesn't mean whining about why you don't spend enough time with her, and why you want to go to Las Vegas with the guys ;) just the good parts of having a girlfriend).  In fact, my gorgeous young ATATF actually refers to me as her "sometimes boyfriend" and I have permission to refer to her as my "girlfriend."  That is the GFE and it just don't get no better than that for this old guy.

Hmmm, we may have the same gal friend. PM me her name. If not the same gal, I'll give you mine and we'll keep both busy!

9 hours ago, SabrinaLynn said:

Things you would do with your significant other... Are gfe to me...

Nag and complain, saying "Not tonight, not feeling up for it", and go to bed with the house still a mess?

:P

30 minutes ago, FuriousWeasel said:

Nag and complain, saying "Not tonight, not feeling up for it", and go to bed with the house still a mess?

:P

...and she rolls over and says "fine, do whatever you need to.  Just make it quick."  So sexy. ;)

16 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Relaxed, easy going, lots of attention placed on the partner. Kissing, and fondaling, great conversation.

Pretty much my definition, too. The fondling is the best. When you can get to the point where the touch between you is electric...

In my head, GFE would answer the door wearing normal clothing, have a nice conversation that turns naughty then the fun begins with clothes falling off.  Has to feel natural and not forced or overacting.  No clock watching and thinking, "Is this over yet?"   For the provider to be a genuine person and show that she truly loves the experience.  That was way too fucking deep but I am new at this!   :P

Being kind... actually  listening and having great chemistry.... providing an oasis from normal life ❤👄👄❤

I'm not even sure I remember what GFE feels like any more..

Passion, compassion, with simple honest sincerity.

In my opinion the term GFE should be banned from reviews and ads because it means absolutely nothing that can be relied upon.  It means something different to everyone that hears or uses it and has become a simple advertising hype to imply services that may not really be offered or to allow reviewers that are too lazy to actually describe what went on or how lady made them feel - just say "she is really GFE!!"  Ditto the terms "open minded" "safe" "PSE".  If it doesn't have a clear and well defined universal meaning, don't use it.  GFE is the most over used and nebulous term in the industry.  JMHO

2 hours ago, daaacz said:

...and she rolls over and says "fine, do whatever you need to.  Just make it quick."  So sexy. ;)

Thought that was the  MLE    ( married life experience )

1 minute ago, JRWolfe said:

Thought that was the  MLE    ( married life experience )

I guess it is.  It's been a long time since I had a girlfriend.

Since I was the one who asked the question to begin with, I guess I will put my 2 cents in on the subject. Kissing has to be included to be a true GFE. I've never repeated as a client if I visited a provider who advertises GFE but didn't include kissing. I'm not a teenager anymore who gets a boner just thinking about a woman so I need a little warmup to get things going and what better way than to kiss a beautiful woman.

To paraphrase someone "I cannot define GFE, but I know it when I see it. "

Not being alone all the time. 

Edited by fishndude57
Forgot punctuation

53 minutes ago, Unclehazard91 said:

Anal on my birthday.

Does she have a sturdy strap on ??

9 minutes ago, JRWolfe said:

Does she have a sturdy strap on ??

No, but a well trained german shepherd.

On 4/13/2017 at 10:34 PM, JRWolfe said:

GFE = takes a dump while I shave.

I thought that was when you knew you were really married!

For me GFE is DFK necking foreplay and clothes come off slowly building up to the main event not just make yourself comfortable and lets do it

Here is what I would define GFE:

" An experience where familiarity and comfort are forefront. Encompassing the feeling of being "involved" with someone for no specified amount of time."

Now, if I were to paraphrase it:

"She knows my name, knows that I am not ticklish, but sensitive in areas.  She and I can sit in a room with dead silence and no words but still communicate. Doesn't try to act like what I want, but IS actually more of what I want ( if I've done my homework ) if even on a temporary basis. "

To sum it up:

"It's the first 6 months of any relationship. Serotonin freely flowing and everything is peachy. You enjoy physically while (if done right) peeling away the layers and getting to know the person. In concentrated doses ( living together or constantly together) you burn through it, but with companions you are using it sparingly, so it lasts longer and is more intense because its more of the "Feels like the first time" experience. Arguably, it lasts about 6 month before things to tun a little sour. With GFE you get to avoid it or at least see it coming"

Given this is only my opinion/POV and should be taken as such.

On 4/14/2017 at 9:32 AM, daaacz said:

Or better yet when she says " just don't wake me".