Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PieluvinTexan

Just Curious

7 posts in this topic

This question is really for providers. I have visited providers who do not kiss as part of the visit but will however provide a bbbj. I was curious from a providers perspective why that would be the case. I pretty well knew this going in as I read the reviews and see no mention of kissing on them with anyone.

I was once told by a provider that kissing was too intimate in her opinion therefore she didn't do it. 

My personal opinion is that a bbbj is pretty darn intimate as well so why do you think some will do one without the other.

Lots of people are bad kissers, that I think is often more about technique than it is cleanliness or safety.  I really don't like getting slobbered on or having tongues forced down my throat,.

so for the price of admission couldn't a provider take a chance and see if the gentleman is a good kisser or not? it wouldn't hurt to back off of it if she don't like it right?

15 minutes ago, stevie-2249 said:

so for the price of admission couldn't a provider take a chance and see if the gentleman is a good kisser or not? it wouldn't hurt to back off of it if she don't like it right?

no because all it takes is one review stating someone is a good kisser and then suddenly everyone wants to and expects kissing. I find that clients don't like to be told no when they were expecting something so why not just avoid the situation all together and not kiss anyone?

I remember when I first started in this hobby, kissing was something that providers saved for their boyfriend or S.O.

GFE was something almost unheard of on the menu. Fortunately, times have changed. I would recommend looking at the reviews and see which providers offer DFK. However, as with everything YMMV.

Edited by amcbl1
Grammar

I need the kissing to get warmed up. Lucy has a good point though.. slobbering all over, bad breath or smoking are no bueno. Otherwise, bring it on baby!

Kissing is a must. It unites me to the individual. Forms the intamacy.