Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SultryKitten

Voicemail Faux Pas!!!

4 posts in this topic

So, I was calling back a client and when I was listening to his voicemail while he was talking, in the background I heard flushing. Here is what was flashing through my mind...

*LOL!*

*Why would you record yourself on the john?*

*This guy sounds stoned*

*Kind of gross, and not a fetish I provide*

*Do I want to see someone that seems to find his bathroom break a great time to record his voice mail greeting?*

*Maybe I should call back and see if that WAS actually what I heard*

Yeah, my mind wonders/wanders! LOL! Has anyone else ever been compelled to not see someone over just a voice mail, or heard any that just downright make you laugh, grossed out, etc.?

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

I did that indirectly with my land line. My VIOP landline from comcast actually lowers my bill a couple bucks a month...bundle jazz. I never give the number out and have the ringer permanently off. I do on occasion call out on it if it might be a longish call. Consequently, I tend to put funny, weird, or off-color messages on it as a treat for telemarketers. One such message was recorded to sound like the possessed voice of Regan from 'The Exorcist" and worded in "colorful language" such as she used. However, I had used that phone to call a client of mine...who's caller ID captured it. That client in turn gave the number to another prospective client who called and got the demonic "colorful" message. Naturally, that caller was from a church.

Silly girl. He was multitasking!

Kind of like asking a significant other when she has a headache if she can multitask and have sex too.

16 hours ago, inkspot said:

Silly girl. He was multitasking!

Kind of like asking a significant other when she has a headache if she can multitask and have sex too.

See?! Just another scenario I didn't think about! ;)

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard