fishndude57

How to Make a Girl Squirt in Under Three Minutes...

31 posts in this topic

...I was text chatting with one of the Ladies a couple of days back and she stated she'd like to squirt as she never has. I'm gonna make a date just so I can work on that.

That is one of my fantasies... well, you know what I mean. Obviously not for me to squirt! :P

#lifegoals

Man, I've found the easiest and most foolproof way to turn a woman on is to show her Benjamin Franklins face. The more she sees his face the more turned on she gets. Hell, I imagine that if you showed her Mr. Franklin's face enough times, she would stand there and squirt every single time..  :D 

1 minute ago, Juanmotai said:

Man, I've found the easiest and most foolproof way to turn a woman on is to show her Benjamin Franklins face. The more she sees his face the more turned on she gets. Hell, I imagine that if you showed her Mr. Franklin's face enough times, she would stand there and squirt every single time..  :D 

LOL, nope. This one's seen my Bennie's before so no problem there. Plus she lives like 5 minutes from me. Can't always be about me right? We have a strange relationship.

16 minutes ago, Juanmotai said:

Is it enough that I kind of look like Ben Franklin?

16 minutes ago, Juanmotai said:

Benjamin Franklin IS hot!!! MMMHHHMMMM!!! :-P

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Fish, there is so much more to squirting.

Thanks for the laugh:D

On 4/11/2017 at 9:00 AM, Laci French said:

Very very true..... non of that would work for me.  Huge turn off!! 

Just find women who have already mastered the skills.  Or go with what makes her body feel good, Not a video explaining it.  Everyone is unique. 

On ‎4‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 9:00 AM, Laci French said:

6 hours ago, Raine-7379 said:

Just find women who have already mastered the skills.  Or go with what makes her body feel good, Not a video explaining it.  Everyone is unique. 

There's 2 ladies I know that are text book like the vid. My 1st experience was from a rather stern Lady. Made me spit my gum out when I arrived lol. She honestly did more for me and taught me sooo much about listening to what a woman wants. Not always about me. She's still been my best experience on the subject matter yet. Me and Lady I'm gonna experiment on different ways to get it done, are game. She's actually pretty much game for anything. We'll see.

I admit I have no clue how to make a woman squirt in 3 minutes. I only know how to make a woman scream a full ten minutes AFTER orgasm.

Would that be when you pick up the donation and slip out the door when she isn't looking? B)

No....when I walk to the window and wipe my johnson off on her new drapes.

3 hours ago, Admiral C said:

I admit I have no clue how to make a woman squirt in 3 minutes. I only know how to make a woman scream a full ten minutes AFTER orgasm.

Honestly, a woman needs to know her own body, and to guide you.  Fish is correct; listen to her, and let her show you her wonders!!  Please, no self help videos.  

4 hours ago, Admiral C said:

Still using that cheap ink to make your donations ????

On 4/13/2017 at 9:39 PM, Admiral C said:

No....when I walk to the window and wipe my johnson off on her new drapes.

Well that will surely win you some points with her. I would just bet.She wants you tc ome back again.🍀

Edited by Jez UaBriain

On 4/13/2017 at 9:46 AM, Raine-7379 said:

Very true Rain! Then again I've seen it up close and personal sweet cheeks! 😘😘

On ‎4‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 9:42 PM, Raine-7379 said:

Honestly, a woman needs to know her own body, and to guide you.  Fish is correct; listen to her, and let her show you her wonders!!  Please, no self help videos.  

Awww come on now. My 8th grade year was 1970. They actually gave us sex ed at the Catholic grade school I attended. I learned everything I know from their instructional vids. I kid you not, Sister Mary Ellen threaded up the projector. :rolleyes:

I didn't know anything about it until I was 30...dated a man much older who helped me learn  more about my body.... then it was ON LIKE DONKEY KONG💦💦💦💦💦💦💦❤😆👍

For a woman to squirt, she must be well hydrated. Give her water or her favorite hydrating drink. Coconut water is more hydrating than water.

The diagram shows stimulation of the g-spot. This may make some women squirt. There is a spot further north, near the cervix, called the a-spot. This is a good spot to stimulate as well. Ask her what is working for her, what kind of stimu, which position. Make sure you are playing on a surface that can get wet, such as a few blankets that can be easily washed. If she is worried about soaking a mattress, she won't squirt. May amrita be a joyful part of your future play.

The first time I did this to a woman I was absolutely stunned and it was the best thing in the world to both her and I. Since I have learned how to do it I have made a couple of observations that I believe are so true in that video. Context context context. There has to be some chemistry and I have found that woman in their 30-50 range are much more open to it and able to experience it easier then say a girl of 21 or 22. Even though the young ones may be tight and hot as hell they just aren't comfortable with sex, their bodies and their feelings which again goes back to context. Older woman rule. 

1 hour ago, TS Madison Proudmoore said:

If you love squirting I'd strongly suggest trying out TS providers :D 

In this case I actually believe it's not pee. :D

On 4/13/2017 at 5:53 PM, Admiral C said:

Laying on her hair does it every time!

On 4/16/2017 at 3:52 PM, boink36 said:

In this case I actually believe it's not pee. :D

Surely you don't actually believe that some of the many girls who squirt are actually peeing??  ( that was a rhetorical question).

We got her to squirt. Not by the vid method, but WOW did that warm her up. Lots and lots of foreplay, toys helped, but we did it. It was a hoot! We had a good time. 3 minutes my ass!

By the time a man is 25 years old he should already know how to orally satisfy, make woman orgsam and squirt. Practice becomes perfection. 

1 hour ago, Nikki Holiday said:

By the time a man is 25 years old he should already know how to orally satisfy, make woman orgsam and squirt. Practice becomes perfection. 

I don't even remember when I was 25, that was 35 years ago. I don't even remember who my GF was then. Pretty sure I was an ass then too tho. At 25 it was only about me me me. I remember I had a Fiat Spider, and was the king of my domain. I never married till age 34. Never even thought about my partner. Yup selfish prick. That was me. 

I was married at 25 and new nothing about a woman. I was practically a virgin. When you grow up in a small town you just don’t run around screwing all the girls that’s a good way to end up on some judges I hate you list and get screwed for life.