VanillaSwurl

Comfort and relaxation

40 posts in this topic

It's really good to have a clock around so that we know when our time is up and we need to get back to work...there may have even been a thread about this recently :).  An offer of a glass of wine is nice, although I'll probably only need a few sips. I'll decline a bottled water as I try to be environmentally conscious, but I might take a glass from the tap if I get worn out over the course of the hour. Any music is better than tv, and I'll agree with the consensus that it's much better if it's not too loud and distracting, just something in the background for mood. I definitely dig candles and soft lighting if those are options at an incall.

On 4/11/2017 at 0:12 PM, Lucy Kitten said:

Soap is always so tricky. The community bar of soap is gross so that's a no go so you're left with body wash. You know how many unscented body washes there are? Off the top of my head I can only think of one that's decent for all skin types and possible irritants, Dr. Bronner.

I like Dr. Bonner's  Peppermint Hemp soap, I use it all over!   Makes my balls tingle!  LOL

On 4/11/2017 at 0:19 AM, Vassago said:

I think the fact that you're even asking these questions tells a lot about your personality. It tells me you care about your clients. You care about what they think. That will take you a million miles. For me the only time I feel uncomfortable is if I think I'm gonna get robbed or stabbed. I don't take as many risks as I used to so usually I have no issues getting along with most women. I get comfortable quickly. I guess since I've been doing this awhile, I'm probably not the best input for what makes me comfortable. One thing that IS important to me is a shower afterwards. Can't go into the office smelling ....

you get the idea

a beautiful shower, towels, spray deodorant (non smelling), soap of all kinds, nice wash clothes, basic lotion, water bottles(chilled), assortment of hard candies, mouth wash. 

And fresh-baked cookies, don't forget fresh-baked cookies!  (Only happened once in my entire sporting life, but it left a great impression.)

13 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

And fresh-baked cookies, don't forget fresh-baked cookies!  (Only happened once in my entire sporting life, but it left a great impression.)

I get fresh baked goodies from one, but you have to be 21 to imbibe :rolleyes:

23 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

Every time I make baked goods for guests they get declined and go to waste :(

Get a room (seriously!).

What would make me feel welcomed......

A set of Star Wars sheets or a bed of soft Tribbles.. My childhood dream could come true?? 

A bottle or water would be nice, a clean place, soap and a breath mint, but what makes me feel welcomed is when she remembers my name. I don't care for the nicknames that are used with every client. When someone uses my name, an effort was made to remember my name which makes me feel welcomed. 

13 hours ago, scarecrow said:

What would make me feel welcomed......

A set of Star Wars sheets or a bed of soft Tribbles.. My childhood dream could come true?? 

A bottle or water would be nice, a clean place, soap and a breath mint, but what makes me feel welcomed is when she remembers my name. I don't care for the nicknames that are used with every client. When someone uses my name, an effort was made to remember my name which makes me feel welcomed. 

It sounds like this is going to be your fantasy.