Mercury is definitely in retrograde....

17 posts in this topic

Anyone else feeling the effects of this wacky time?

1 hour ago, Bella Marie said:

Anyone else feeling the effects of this wacky time?

Bella,

I feel like I've been drugged, but was attributing it to a Deep Tissue massage this morning with not enough water afterwards. 

But maybe you have hit the nail on the head!

I did get a lot accomplished yesterday, but have been a sloth today.

Edited by Citori

Bella,

Being an energy worker and also a highly intuitive creature. Oh ya!!!! Think I told you that I felt the shift a month before the "shadow". Final shadow will be over first week of May hopefully. August when Mercury goes Retro again its gonna be another rough one. We all need to keep ourselves in check!

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

19 hours ago, fishndude57 said:

States nothing gets done, I'm having the biggest business accomplishments of my career, including today again.

http://www.findyourfate.com/astrology/year2017/2017-mercury-retrograde.html

You have been doing your career for many years. It is your calling. Retrograde is also about finishing up old projects and being on the right path for you w within this lifetime! The energy is wild and alive in a very wild and odd off way. Just do your best to stay on task! Ride the storm out if you are struggling. This is not a good time to plan or start new and different projects. Retro time is about finishing up all those projects that have been waiting for you to finish up!

Clean yourself up repair what has been needing to be fixed. Personal self growth time out for self evaluation. Think of The Hermit card in tarot.

Only thing, please continue to come see us  lovely ladies please!! 😘😘 Too much thought can rattle the brain!!😱😱😋😋

Retrograde plus the fact that a full moon is upon us. Most people will feel out of sorts or slightly unwell. Any strong intentions you cast out there, make sure they are good ones.....LOTS of momentum.

2 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Clean yourself up repair what has been needing to be fixed. Personal self growth time out for self evaluation. Think of The Hermit card in tarot.

Only thing, please continue to come see us  lovely ladies please!! 😘😘 Too much thought can rattle the brain!!😱😱😋😋

So way back when I was young, I took to reading tarot cards myself.  You see, it's a great way to get to know the young ladies at parties because you will find out everything you need to know about them in about 10 minutes.  You show up, your wingman mentions to one girl that you read tarot cards, and next thing you know, there's a line of girls saying "Do me!" and "Do me next!" which is pretty nice for the ego.  You take them in a private area, and as soon as that first card goes over, you know if she's involved with someone, how serious it is, and up to how sane or crazy she might be.  You will learn so many intimate details...

I also learned more which is also very interesting.  You see, it doesn't matter if you believe in tarot or astrology or anything like that.  The key is, if you get a reading done, you utilize it as a thinking tool.  Everyone has their issues and problems, and you generally approach it from your personal perspective and narrow self interest.  What I found was, by turning over that next random card and letting the person know the meaning behind it, if they're a thoughtful person, they'll begin to look at their problem from a different angle suggested by the card.  After 10 cards, they now have a wider perspective, and have thought about things from various angles they wouldn't naturally consider.  Consider it a form of psychotherapy if needed, but I always did like when, more often than not, at the end I was thanked for helping them process their own problems in new ways, even if I didn't know what the problem was.  

Ok, so one quick story.  Big party, wingman sets it up, I'm given a private area to read cards in, and I was actually overwhelmed to where I just about lost my voice between talking and the booze.  But each girl coming in has a great time, tons of talking back and forth, lots of interaction.  Except for one girl who didn't say a peep the entire reading until the end when she thanked me.  Weird reading too, very focused, all along the same theme.  At some point, I find a spot and crash for the night with one particular girl.  Next morning, wingman kicks me to wake me up, and lets me know it's time to go, as he drove.  He seemed to be in a particularly bad mood... finally he tells me why.  He's putting all his best moves on this girl, when it's her turn for the tarot reading.  When she came back, her entire mood had changed.  Yeah, it was the quiet girl.  Her reading consisted of, over and over again, "Some guy in dark clothes is going to take advantage of you... have his way and leave you, never to be heard from again, he's a tool, a user, etc etc."  Man, the cards were so right that time!

27 minutes ago, FuriousWeasel said:

So way back when I was young, I took to reading tarot cards myself.  You see, it's a great way to get to know the young ladies at parties because you will find out everything you need to know about them in about 10 minutes.  You show up, your wingman mentions to one girl that you read tarot cards, and next thing you know, there's a line of girls saying "Do me!" and "Do me next!" which is pretty nice for the ego.  You take them in a private area, and as soon as that first card goes over, you know if she's involved with someone, how serious it is, and up to how sane or crazy she might be.  You will learn so many intimate details...

I also learned more which is also very interesting.  You see, it doesn't matter if you believe in tarot or astrology or anything like that.  The key is, if you get a reading done, you utilize it as a thinking tool.  Everyone has their issues and problems, and you generally approach it from your personal perspective and narrow self interest.  What I found was, by turning over that next random card and letting the person know the meaning behind it, if they're a thoughtful person, they'll begin to look at their problem from a different angle suggested by the card.  After 10 cards, they now have a wider perspective, and have thought about things from various angles they wouldn't naturally consider.  Consider it a form of psychotherapy if needed, but I always did like when, more often than not, at the end I was thanked for helping them process their own problems in new ways, even if I didn't know what the problem was.  

Ok, so one quick story.  Big party, wingman sets it up, I'm given a private area to read cards in, and I was actually overwhelmed to where I just about lost my voice between talking and the booze.  But each girl coming in has a great time, tons of talking back and forth, lots of interaction.  Except for one girl who didn't say a peep the entire reading until the end when she thanked me.  Weird reading too, very focused, all along the same theme.  At some point, I find a spot and crash for the night with one particular girl.  Next morning, wingman kicks me to wake me up, and lets me know it's time to go, as he drove.  He seemed to be in a particularly bad mood... finally he tells me why.  He's putting all his best moves on this girl, when it's her turn for the tarot reading.  When she came back, her entire mood had changed.  Yeah, it was the quiet girl.  Her reading consisted of, over and over again, "Some guy in dark clothes is going to take advantage of you... have his way and leave you, never to be heard from again, he's a tool, a user, etc etc."  Man, the cards were so right that time!

How was your tarot reading affected by Mercury in Retrograde my friend Ferious Weasel? I tend to put my deck down as far as readings for others goes while we are in retrograde.  due to the off flux of energy with the retrograde time.  

5 minutes ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

How was your tarot reading affected by Mercury in Retrograde my friend Ferious Weasel? I tend to put my deck down as far as readings for others goes while we are in retrograde.  due to the off flux of energy with the retrograde time.  

At the time, doing the readings were far too lucrative and beneficial to the love life to stop at any point until I started to settle down a bit...

1 hour ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

I really hate to buck the system but my life is as smooth as a silk sheet right now. retrograde, crowned grade, up hill grade, bad grade, what ever it takes. :D

Repairing things and spring cleaning and laying low getting the gardens ready.

Communication goes crazy often with Mercury in retrograde. Computors, phones, physical (us postal services), emails, even simple conversation goes crazy. On the 6th, (under the influence of the shadow) our sever went down at our office and was down for a couple of days. Mercury is the planet of communication. So, do your best to stay centered. Don't rattle too many cages. 😘😘