geecue2

Hmmm WWIII

63 posts in this topic

What do you expect, when republicans are in charge. :cool: 

That was my prediction who we would go to war with, when he was elected, sure hope I am wrong.

4 minutes ago, geecue2 said:

That was my prediction who we would go to war with, when he was elected, sure hope I am wrong.

Hope in one hand and shit in the other. Which do you think, will fill up first. ;)

Was actually on that carrier back in the day... who aren't we going to war with these days?

2 hours ago, digitalsanity said:

Was actually on that carrier back in the day... who aren't we going to war with these days?

Thank you for your service, that may be true, but no one recently that would not hesitate to push some buttons.

1 hour ago, geecue2 said:

Thank you for your service, that may be true, but no one recently that would not hesitate to push some buttons.

That's because the ones with the button, aren't the ones sent to make the sacrifices.

On 4/9/2017 at 10:48 AM, tide32 said:

What do you expect, when republicans are in charge. :cool: 

Guessing you flunked history. The presidents that got us into WWI (Woodrow Wilson ) and WWII (FDR ) were DEMOCRATS. 

22 minutes ago, JRWolfe said:

Guessing you flunked history. The presidents that got us into WWI (Woodrow Wilson ) and WWII (FDR ) were DEMOCRATS. 

Don't forget Korea(Truman) and Vietnam(Kennedy/Johnson),  also Democrats. 

23 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:
47 minutes ago, JRWolfe said:

Please don't muddle the conversation with facts. 

I'

1 hour ago, Bit Banger said:

I'll give ya Truman but Eisenhower took us into V.N.

4 hours ago, tide32 said:

I'

I'll give ya Truman but Eisenhower took us into V.N.

Horse-poo!  You still need a history lesson.  You get a big fat 'F'  (and no, that doesn't stand for fact) if you believe that's how we got into Vietnam. 

9 hours ago, JRWolfe said:

9 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

I guess, by this logic, that Abraham Lincoln(R) was responsible for the Civil War. :rolleyes:

58 minutes ago, MrReindeer-9515 said:

I guess, by this logic, that Abraham Lincoln(R) was responsible for the Civil War. :rolleyes:

Perhaps, but who fired the first shot?

Southern Democrats - shelling Ft. Sumter

Eisenhower sent advisors and lots of aid, (350M), to Vietnam in the 1950's.

The advisors were, for the most part, unarmed.

Kennedy sent military advisors and then troops, (armed), into South Vietnam.

http://blogs.britannica.com/2009/01/2-the-vietnam-war-top-10-mistakes-by-us-presidents/

Johnson used the questionable gulf of Tonkin incidents to escalate the war.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_of_Tonkin_incident

(An interesting read, but remember, Wikipedia is a crowd sourced website)

And over 50,00 GI's didn't come home.

There's enough blame to go around.

Signature

2 hours ago, MrReindeer-9515 said:

Actually it was the Democrats that refused to abolish slavery.

15 hours ago, tide32 said:

That's because the ones with the button, aren't the ones sent to make the sacrifices.

Very true!

Anyone who points their finger at one party or the other as "the war mongers" and "the party at fault for war" does not know what they are talking about. Wars are always about money and power...and the money and power that starts those wars, buys the needed politicians to do so from whatever party. The Civil war was not about slavery's injustice, but about slavery giving Southern State's the ability to make cheaper goods from free labor...MONEY. WWI was too many industrialized nations competing to carve up the undeveloped world resources, so they formed alliances and "eliminated" some of the competitors...MONEY POWER.  WW2 was just an extension of WW! as the world starved the Germanics into barter and war with impoverishing sanctions......MONEY and POWER, not the Holocaust ( initially).  Korea and Vietnam were proxy wars between the US\UN and Communist philosophies, the biggest powers after the Worlds......political pawns. POWER. The Middle East is about all oil being bought and sold through banks with PETRO-DOLLARS...emphasis DOLLARS...MONEY. Anyone who "bucks" the PETRO DOLLAR system is an enemy.  Of course nobody does.......Except Russia.....and N.Korea......and Syria......and Iran....and now China is moving that way. Maybe you can see something those countries have in common.

2 hours ago, JRWolfe said:

And it was three young republicans who founded the KKK.

Just now, tide32 said:

And it was three young republicans who founded the KKK.

Wrong !       The Democrats formed the KKK to lynch white and black republicans.    

WW3 was and is going to happen no matter who is POTUS, it is just a matter of when. The Wealthy World Rulers.....( members of the ONE TRUE PARTY OF ALMIGHTY GOD>>>>>WEALTH) they NEED it..... to knock off a boatload of the overpopulation, to trigger the economies by killing off workers and making weapons, and to tighten the rule grip with martial laws. Giant wars also breed alliances which Globalize blocks under the rule of the few. Neither party can stop it...neither party wants to. It is going to happen period...end of story. Now we can all argue over the cause of it...accuse over the blame of it....live in fear of the inevitability of it.....waste our joy and time uselessly hoping to stop it......OR...we can forget about it and LIVE. Once, a candidate promised..."a chicken in every pot!". Chicken is ok...but I propose a better plan. FORGET those things which you cannot control and make you angry and focus on..."A naked woman in every bed!"  Then if bombs fly...oh well...at least we have great places in which to hide our faces.

5 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

Perhaps, but who fired the first shot?

Southern Democrats - shelling Ft. Sumter

3 hours ago, JRWolfe said:

1 hour ago, JRWolfe said:

Wrong !       The Democrats formed the KKK to lynch white and black republicans.    

While I realize that according to you blindered fine fellows, every thing that has gone south going back to the Original Sin is the fault of the Democrats, the point is that often times events(WW2, Korea/Vietnam police actions, Syria bombing)are driven by outside events, not necessarily by the person's affiliation in the White House.

We all need to quit arguing about who did this, who did that, which political party is responsible for whatever pisses us off and just get naked and have a giant orgy and a lot of fun 😁😝

46 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

We all need to quit arguing about who did this, who did that, which political party is responsible for whatever pisses us off and just get naked and have a giant orgy and a lot of fun 😁😝

When we're all naked will our political affiliations really matter anyway?

9 minutes ago, MrBigShot said:

It might influence whether the activities are gonna be gentle or rough....

21 minutes ago, Unclehazard91 said:

It might influence whether the activities are gonna be gentle or rough....

You've lost me here. Is there evidence that political affiliation affects kink?

1 hour ago, MrReindeer-9515 said:

... the point is that often times events(...)are driven by outside events, not necessarily by the person's affiliation in the White House.

On that I totally agree.  

35 minutes ago, MrBigShot said:

Nudists seldom care about political affiliations (as long as those in power aren't trying to shut their facilities down) or about how much moula individuals have. We have 100x millionaires and paupers here in the park.