skinnydud

any Swallowers?

50 posts in this topic

I am a big fan of bbbjnqns ... Nothing should go to waste. I just love that but reviews don't help most they mention CIM but not what happens after. your suggestions are appreciated.

15 hours ago, skinnydud said:

I am a big fan of bbbjnqns ... Nothing should go to waste. I just love that but reviews don't help most they mention CIM but not what happens after. your suggestions are appreciated.

Waste not, want not right? If nothing should be wasted do you swallow it?

Geez! What happened to all the Newbie Defenders? The Dud ("e" omitted intentionally) has 23 posts...

1 hour ago, Lucy Kitten said:

Sounds like  SNOWBALL FIGHT!!!

Image result for snowball fight

This person swallows Wieners for a living. Is this what you meant? 

fourth-of-july-hot-dog-eating-contest.jp

OK...I can see wanting the lady to continue working the joystick for a couple minutes after detonation, but that logistic aside, what does it matter regarding the disposal of the napalm?

31 minutes ago, Admiral C said:

OK...I can see wanting the lady to continue working the joystick for a couple minutes after detonation, but that logistic aside, what does it matter regarding the disposal of the napalm?

^^THIS^^

2 hours ago, Lucy Kitten said:

Everyone like what they like. I am not obliging anyone to it, I am actually looking for those ladies who share that point. I am not here to snowball fight ... would I ? Would you ? And time wasting blabla. I am not interested in a topic I skip it. 

44 minutes ago, skinnydud said:

Everyone like what they like. I am not obliging anyone to it, I am actually looking for those ladies who share that point. I am not here to snowball fight ... would I ? Would you ? And time wasting blabla. I am not interested in a topic I skip it. 

You like what you like and if the other party is cool with I say rock on dude!  I would not even be that reluctant naming names for someone that has been around for years and has double digit reviews as you do.  Not like anyone should think LE etc.  The problem for me is that what you are looking for is two or three levels down the YMMV path.  Just because a lady would do that for you does not mean she would for me or vice versa - variables are endless.  I would think a much better reaction would come from "any ladies out there interested - pm me please" and with your history/reviews i would think you would get some takers.  But asking any of us to commit any lady to do it for you - well, not cool.  JMHO

Uh, and the red - hell yes, with right partner, right circumstance, right mood, absolutely. B)

I think as a group we are becoming more and more judgmental of that other people are into. 

34 minutes ago, Mustang87 said:

I think as a group we are becoming more and more judgmental of that other people are into. 

That there is some dangerous talk. It implies that you think that people are people. This heresy contradicts the established view that groups of people who believe in the same things are different, superior, and entitled to judge based on the fact that what they believe is right.

30 minutes ago, Admiral C said:

That there is some dangerous talk. It implies that you think that people are people. This heresy contradicts the established view that groups of people who believe in the same things are different, superior, and entitled to judge based on the fact that what they believe is right.

Glad I can recognize sarcasm.

29 minutes ago, Admiral C said:

You are obviously a lot smarter than me as I have no clue what you are talking about.  What I thought I was saying is that people should not be judging this guy for what he is into. It is a service that at least a number of ladies in this community offer. But I appreciate you putting me in my place.

16 minutes ago, Mustang87 said:

You are obviously a lot smarter than me as I have no clue what you are talking about.  What I thought I was saying is that people should not be judging this guy for what he is into. It is a service that at least a number of ladies in this community offer. But I appreciate you putting me in my place.

Aren't we all social deviants anyway? The circular firing squad mentality wasn't so much for his level of kink as much as his boldness for requesting the board to out a provider(s) for specific services which are, at best, YMMV. 

I use a spitoon...I am very Western like that! ;)

Honestly, I am not opposed to it, but don't for a few reasons. I have had some very unsavory deposits, it messes with my throat, and it makes the practice more unsafe.

I seriously don't see the need for the swallow if you take it in the mouth and then discreetly spit, but hey, like you said YMMV. it is rare to find, and not something that providers are fond of doing.

Good luck!

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

23 minutes ago, Mustang87 said:

No...I was not putting you in your place. As MrBigShot noticed, I was being sarcastic. People are judgemental. Even the "open minds" here...tend towards judgement as you pointed out. I was just pointing out in sarcasm that many groups that speak out against judgement are ok with judging those they deem, "wrong". Sorry my wording seemed like a shot at you...it was not at all.

7 minutes ago, Admiral C said:

No...I was not putting you in your place. As MrBigShot noticed, I was being sarcastic. People are judgemental. Even the "open minds" here...tend towards judgement as you pointed out. I was just pointing out in sarcasm that many groups that speak out against judgement are ok with judging those they deem, "wrong". Sorry my wording seemed like a shot at you...it was not at all.

That's how I read your post Admiral. As sarcasm and not directed at Mustang, or anyone in particular for that matter.

15 minutes ago, SultryKitten said:

I use a spitoon...I am very Western like that! ;)

Honestly, I am not opposed to it, but don't for a few reasons. I have had some very unsavory deposits, it messes with my throat, and it makes the practice more unsafe.

I seriously don't see the need for the swallow if you take it in the mouth and then discreetly spit, but hey, like you said YMMV. it is rare to find, and not something that providers are fond of doing.

Good luck!

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

We're finding out so much about you today, Sam. It's all Good!:D

3 hours ago, skinnydud said:

I am not judging anyone's preference. The implication that somehow cum is valuable and shouldn't be wasted was funny to me.

30 minutes ago, Admiral C said:

OK, that will teach me to try and surf the board on my phone.  But to be clear, this time you are putting me in my place? :rolleyes:

3 minutes ago, Mustang87 said:

OK, that will teach me to try and surf the board on my phone.  But to be clear, this time you are putting me in my place? :rolleyes:

If you're seriously looking for someone to put you in your place...I've seen several ads for BDSM in the ads section but I understand there's an upcharge for that sort of thing;)

Seems like a lot of people  are not happy with my topic and it led to a few people being offended. I apologize for  sharing this with you ladies and gents, I will find another board where people are willing  to  happily share their experiences without  going to a war over what someone likes and how they like it. I also want to thank people who  are open minded and understand for what they contributed.  If you would like we can close this conversation to make everyone happy.

6 minutes ago, skinnydud said:

Seems like a lot of people  are not happy with my topic and it led to a few people being offended. I apologize for  sharing this with you ladies and gents, I will find another board where people are willing  to  happily share their experiences without  going to a war over what someone likes and how they like it. I also want to thank people who  are open minded and understand for what they contributed.  If you would like we can close this conversation to make everyone happy.

I would say in regards to this topic, YOU don't seem too happy about it's direction. I would first suggest having a thicker skin...especially where board posts are concerned. Second, I would speculate the phrase "nothing should go to waste" as being the main culprit in the post post rubbing people the wrong way. It implies that your load is a valuable commodity and indirectly brands ladies as wasteful who don't swallow it. I have to think that comes across to them as a pressure and manipulation and not much will generate a faster negative push back. A lady offers that, or she does not, and most feel they owe nobody any explanations or apologies either way. 

7 hours ago, MrBigShot said:

This person swallows Wieners for a living. Is this what you meant? 

fourth-of-july-hot-dog-eating-contest.jp

I'm more impressed by the no hands!