skinnydud

any Swallowers?

50 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Lucy Kitten said:

I am not judging anyone's preference. The implication that somehow cum is valuable and shouldn't be wasted was funny to me.

A billion dirty socks stashed under a bed proves your point.

7 hours ago, skinnydud said:

And time wasting blabla. I am not interested in a topic I skip it. 

Lol, yes it amazes me about the new thread police.

3 hours ago, Admiral C said:

I would say in regards to this topic, YOU don't seem too happy about it's direction. I would first suggest having a thicker skin...especially where board posts are concerned. Second, I would speculate the phrase "nothing should go to waste" as being the main culprit in the post post rubbing people the wrong way. It implies that your load is a valuable commodity and indirectly brands ladies as wasteful who don't swallow it. I have to think that comes across to them as a pressure and manipulation and not much will generate a faster negative push back. A lady offers that, or she does not, and most feel they owe nobody any explanations or apologies either way. 

I wasn't even rubbed the wrong way, I literally laughed out loud. Next time someone goes down on me I'm gonna tell them to drink all my lady squirt because nothing should be wasted and see what kind of response I get.

Context and phrasing are everything, and despite what some others think it really isn't judgement to call out the approach. I pointed out, in what I thought was a humorous way that the phrasing was a little odd. And rather than reexamine why what the OP said might have been weird the OP took it personally and a knock against his personal preference, which no one did. His approach IMO was judged not the preference and it would make for easier conversations for people to see the difference.

If this dude were to call/text/email a provider with the same approach he would get hung up on or ignored. It's rude, it's explicit and even if it wasn't any of those things it's a question that is impossible to answer. I assume that like me most providers are VERY YMMV in that situation, so there is never a definitive yes or no.

Love the answers most of all! I am totally with Lucy on laughing with with her. Just how many random possibly well meaning, but very odd question like this being asked??? ! I as well as other ladies will never answer or respond to such a question. To do so would be criminal repoecutions possibly?!

Take the acronym and search through the ads. Chances are provider's names will pop up young one!

Damn! Hope I didn't ruin the lovely thread for you all?? Love the hot dog picture the most!

Is it not so freakin interesting how the ladies are docked for far less answers or questions in the forum!?  Well, I decided to wear my reprimanded badges as that of high honor. All that  I have recieved  by the moderators on this board! I have had well over 5 violations! Yet no violations for Swallowing dude??

Well, I guess he is NOT drawing attention to himself or advertising? He also probably sports a hotdog too.😀😀 Party on dude!

Goes to show you what is up!

Ladies yes we know our place... It's beyond the stars! 

I do get it moderators. I really do! After all, I can swallow my own pride! 😀 Damn I just did again!

This whole thing is escalating  to a point where the conversation should be  closed.  I have been in the hobby  for quite a while. I have seen some great ladies before even the day I realized  there is such a thing. I have respected and earned the respect of great ladies. Now I am being slapped as rude and called all kind of things because of  the  so called offensive language. . . Why not take as a joke instead of the literal meaning of it? Why be mean? Why be policing a topic you have no interest  in? And of all things why not ignore someone  you believe is ignorant as some of you see me?

I simply cannot  continue reading these things you keep posting and I don't see it  helping either  me of you in anyway. For all of that, I ask that a moderator to close this thread.

Thanks everyone.

I once knew a stripper in FL who could both swallow a sword and breathe fire. Saw her act on stage many times, shared drinks etc., but never BCD. Fun lady!

6 hours ago, skinnydud said:

This whole thing is escalating  to a point where the conversation should be  closed.  I have been in the hobby  for quite a while. I have seen some great ladies before even the day I realized  there is such a thing. I have respected and earned the respect of great ladies. Now I am being slapped as rude and called all kind of things because of  the  so called offensive language. . . Why not take as a joke instead of the literal meaning of it? Why be mean? Why be policing a topic you have no interest  in? And of all things why not ignore someone  you believe is ignorant as some of you see me?

I simply cannot  continue reading these things you keep posting and I don't see it  helping either  me of you in anyway. For all of that, I ask that a moderator to close this thread.

Thanks everyone.

Unfortunately there are a few people on this forum who take every single word of every single topic too seriously. The forum seems to be there world and the rest of us are just living in it. Skinnydud, I am not one of those people, so don't sweat it too much. I took your wording as I kind of a joke just like you meant for it to be.

12 hours ago, Lucy Kitten said:

Next time someone goes down on me I'm gonna tell them to drink all my lady squirt because nothing should be wasted and see what kind of response I get.

I agree. When can we arrange this? I'm all in. In fact, I'll even bring a bib for the occasion

7 hours ago, skinnydud said:

Thanks everyone.

No one called you anything. No one was mean, there was no indication that you made any joke but like I said I laughed anyways. I also made a joke and you didn't laugh, you thought it was mean.

For someone who has been in the hobby or just even around women for a while you should have realized that women weren't gonna line up to swallow your spunk. If you want to control the conversation don't make it public.

2 hours ago, H2Opieluver said:

Unfortunately there are a few people on this forum who take every single word of every single topic too seriously. The forum seems to be there world and the rest of us are just living in it. Skinnydud, I am not one of those people, so don't sweat it too much. I took your wording as I kind of a joke just like you meant for it to be.

I think it is good. Because being a provider these sort of questions constantly come up for us on a daily basis! Yet in a this forum we as providers will NEVER be allowed to answer you honestly without being docked. Yes sir! I was docked on my respond from last night. I received another badge! It is all backwards if you think about it...I pay allot of money each month for my ads on TOB. Yet, very seldom am I allowed to speak up for the other ladies as well as myself. Without needing to SWALLOW my own self pride

.My response last night was worth it and I am sorry if I offended the moderators or anyone else. My responce as always comes from the heart.

Please forgive! No more from me on this thread...not worth it.

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

16 hours ago, FuriousWeasel said:

A billion dirty socks stashed under a bed proves your point.

Not to mention as a teenager experiencing the horror when your mom asks you "what's happening to your socks, they're stiff as a board?"

Edited by MrBigShot

On 4/6/2017 at 3:48 PM, skinnydud said:

I am a big fan of bbbjnqns ... Nothing should go to waste. I just love that but reviews don't help most they mention CIM but not what happens after. your suggestions are appreciated.

How do you know if a woman likes you,  loves you or is a show off?

Whether she spits,swallows or gargles😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.... gargling preferred 😆

3 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

I once knew a stripper in FL who could both swallow a sword and breathe fire. Saw her act on stage many times, shared drinks etc., but never BCD. Fun lady!

Awesome!  The Buddha reportedly had to levitate and blow fire and water out of his ass once.  Nightly is quite a trick! 

13 hours ago, Lucy Kitten said:

Context and phrasing are everything, and despite what some others think it really isn't judgement to call out the approach. I pointed out, in what I thought was a humorous way that the phrasing was a little odd. And rather than reexamine why what the OP said might have been weird the OP took it personally and a knock against his personal preference, which no one did. His approach IMO was judged not the preference and it would make for easier conversations for people to see the difference.

Precisely this.  My poke at the Dud had nothing to do with preferences and everything to do with style points.  The OP was the social equivalent of "Hi wanna fuck."

12 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Love the answers most of all! I am totally with Lucy on laughing with with her. Just how many random possibly well meaning, but very odd question like this being asked??? ! I as well as other ladies will never answer or respond to such a question. To do so would be criminal repoecutions possibly?!

Take the acronym and search through the ads. Chances are provider's names will pop up young one!

Damn! Hope I didn't ruin the lovely thread for you all?? Love the hot dog picture the most!

Is it not so freakin interesting how the ladies are docked for far less answers or questions in the forum!?  Well, I decided to wear my reprimanded badges as that of high honor. All that  I have recieved  by the moderators on this board! I have had well over 5 violations! Yet no violations for Swallowing dude??

Well, I guess he is NOT drawing attention to himself or advertising? He also probably sports a hotdog too.😀😀 Party on dude!

Goes to show you what is up!

Ladies yes we know our place... It's beyond the stars! 

I do get it moderators. I really do! After all, I can swallow my own pride! 😀 Damn I just did again!

I love the response!!!

I think the forum should keep to real world manners.  You would never walk into the work break room and ask if anyone knows the girls that swallow. I guess I am going to side with this seems offensive to me....

15 hours ago, Lucy Kitten said:

. Next time someone goes down on me I'm gonna tell them to drink all my lady squirt because nothing should be wasted and see what kind of response I get.

Color me confused. are you saying that we are NOT supposed to drink all of your lady fluid ?? 

On 4/7/2017 at 8:45 AM, gr8owl said:

Sounds like  SNOWBALL FIGHT!!!

Heck ya.

On 4/7/2017 at 11:27 PM, skinnydud said:

Thanks everyone.

Wow you got responses in tune with your original post. Don't back down now!  I for one want you to dig so I can watch what happens😀

As long as I get to finish, I don't care what she does with it..  it's my gift to her for a job well done..  LOL!  

7 minutes ago, BigDaddyB68 said:

As long as I get to finish, I don't care what she does with it..  it's my gift to her for a job well done..  LOL!  

As long as you get to finish 😀.  In turn we will take your satisfaction to the bank as long as it will deposit! Which in turn makes us both very Satisfied!😎😎