Arielbaby

More on your opinion of what photos you prefer to see(:

40 posts in this topic

I like photo's that don't try and hide the size/shape of the lady.   Photo's intended to hide what the lady looks like just make me pass them by.   

The other thing might be called "representative dress".   One lady years ago had a number of poses in lingerie that were a real turn on.  But she made it very clear in her ads that she was a jeans and t-shirt kind of girl and didn't take wardrobe requests.   I found that frustrating.

Just my opinion....  Vic

On 5/10/2017 at 7:57 PM, VicKosslovich said:

I like photo's that don't try and hide the size/shape of the lady.   

Agreed,that's why I suggested looking into a mirror to find ones curves. Everybody likes something different. A BBW should not try to pass herself off as a spinner. She disappoints her client and the guys that love a fine BBW will pass her by.Embrace yourself ladies.

On 4/18/2017 at 8:53 AM, Mr.Pink said:

a beaver shot........

Really guy! Lol omg get a magazine! I think all shots are ok just some cameras do not have high  resolution along with other crap snap stuff so you just make do🤷🏼‍♀️. I had a few pro done pictures and only ones that look good where outside on a ranch in VA and in a barn lol not sure what that says about me try not to let your minds wander

12 hours ago, Jenniferxj6 said:

Really guy! Lol omg get a magazine! I think all shots are ok just some cameras do not have high  resolution along with other crap snap stuff so you just make do🤷🏼‍♀️. I had a few pro done pictures and only ones that look good where outside on a ranch in VA and in a barn lol not sure what that says about me try not to let your minds wander

pm your beaver shots to me, and i'll give you my professional advise on said shots.

Con

I liked to be teased like the short dress or skirt. Also not showing breasts but wearing  low cut top. Makes me curious. I often pick by an ass shot wearing a thong . That's always great. If it's a face shot I can sometimes read her personality. 

On 5/12/2017 at 11:18 AM, Jenniferxj6 said:

Really guy! Lol omg get a magazine! I

He would be better off calling an ad.

For myself, I love pics that show off a woman's figure.. dresses or lingerie (corsets, nylons, garters.. oh my!!) vs full nudity.. I think too much tends to "give away" what should be left to the lusty male imagination.. a woman who is clearly comfortable in her own skin and flirts with me through the camera's lens will always get my *ahem, nudge, nudge, wink, wink* attention. I would recommend a woman develop a portfolio done professionally.. c'mon ladies, this is your craft, invest in yourself and havecfun with it!! Finally, don't forget the words in your ads.. the inane, drivel I sometimes wade through will cause me to look elsewhere.. read reviews and you will frequently see that even we neanderthals appreciate inteligent conversation as part of our rendezvous.. the ads content is (at least for me) as important as the visuals.. 

On 4/6/2017 at 9:13 AM, Arielbaby said:

Hey guys, so I stumbled across a topic asking what photos a client prefers to see. I'm just a little curious myself, Iv got a few suggestions. Love dressing up, sometimes I dress down. really like when clients have an opinion on outfits. Anymore🤗 ?

Use your professional photos with at least one dated selfie to show that it still current. The whole six, seven photos of selfies has played out and gentlemen really prefer to see a woman at her best, but actually realize and know real life, that they're not going to get Photoshop perfect companions when you arrive there for the updated selfie does wonders..

I actually have clients take all of my photos it adds to my credibility and works..

Xoxo

5 hours ago, Chrissy said:

Use your professional photos with at least one dated selfie to show that it still current. The whole six, seven photos of selfies has played out and gentlemen really prefer to see a woman at her best, but actually realize and know real life, that they're not going to get Photoshop perfect companions when you arrive there for the updated selfie does wonders..

I actually have clients take all of my photos it adds to my credibility and works..

Xoxo

Watermark them so they can not be stolen. Better yet,have a couple taken where you are holding up a sign that says its you. More often than not "selfies" turn out to be stolen pix these days. They give the illusion that its the girl opening the door.