Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kayleehotchick

I REALLY need your advice about making a service transition

17 posts in this topic

Hi there and thanks for reading this...

Boy do I NEED some advice and feed back would be very much appreciated .  

I've made a service transition a few months ago for personal reasons.  I've went full on fun to fsbm fun.  It HAS created SOME confusion.   Happily, I've been able to make things clear before I've had a gent come make a visit.

So,  in your perspective,  what can I DO to make things more clear in my ads about the change and fun time we would have?

I value and respect hobbyists time and money, and I would HATE to have misunderstanding of any sort.

I've got a GREAT reputation in Dallas and I would love to earn one here in Denver as well.

Thank you in advance.

Kaylee

Was looking at your ad, and I think it makes your change clear enough during the cutover time. After a month or two you should be able to do normal style fbsm ads. 

Thank you FuriousWeasel (I would LOVE to know the back story on your handle..lol).    I love to hear feed back to sharpen my sword.  I would HATE for a guy to come over thinking he is going to get all kinds of love down just to find out he was going to get a great rub down. 

Hahahahahaha

24 minutes ago, Kayleehotchick said:

Thank you FuriousWeasel (I would LOVE to know the back story on your handle..lol).    I love to hear feed back to sharpen my sword.  I would HATE for a guy to come over thinking he is going to get all kinds of love down just to find out he was going to get a great rub down. 

Hahahahahaha

Don't feel that your service is any less just because you aren't FS. Some of us have FBSM specific providers and FS providers we see regularly depending on our preference of the day. Hobbyers should recognize the type of provider they contact and the type of session involved before they make contact anyway and respect the boundaries set by that provider.

Your Available now on P411 is not crystal clear. I would assume FBSM based on the rate advertised, but clicking on Available now alone does not specify.  You would hope most people would click onto your profile to read more where it is clearly stated. 

Just add FBSM the available now. 

Sadly, you can't add fsbm on p411.  I've tried to edit my ad as much as I could but that is all I can do.   Believe me, if a could BOLDLY say it.

2 hours ago, Kayleehotchick said:

Hi there and thanks for reading this...

Boy do I NEED some advice and feed back would be very much appreciated .  

I've made a service transition a few months ago for personal reasons.  I've went full on fun to fsbm fun.  It HAS created SOME confusion.   Happily, I've been able to make things clear before I've had a gent come make a visit.

So,  in your perspective,  what can I DO to make things more clear in my ads about the change and fun time we would have?

I value and respect hobbyists time and money, and I would HATE to have misunderstanding of any sort.

I've got a GREAT reputation in Dallas and I would love to earn one here in Denver as well.

Thank you in advance.

Kaylee

Hi Kylee

I think you were quite clear. One only needs to read your post, THEN your reviews. And then make a determination.

My best to you

💕

Unfortunately, the majority of clients will never read your ad thanks to the laziness of how everything is ready now. So, you will need to state on the phone specifically what they are getting, and you can be creative without being incriminating. If they are that stupid and don't understand then they will just miss out on seeing you as you really don't want to be seeing those types anyway becuase they will be more likely to break your boundaries. Others, will get the message and either set up or pass. It will take a bit, but you will be staying busy and getting a FBSM reputation in no time. Also, make sure you advertise in specified areas, and you may include it in your subject to eliminate any confusion until the majority get the memo.

Good luck!

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

36 minutes ago, SultryKitten said:

Unfortunately, the majority of clients will never read your ad thanks to the laziness of how everything is ready now. So, you will need to state on the phone specifically what they are getting, and you can be creative without being incriminating. If they are that stupid and don't understand then they will just miss out on seeing you as you really don't want to be seeing those types anyway becuase they will be more likely to break your boundaries. Others, will get the message and either set up or pass. It will take a bit, but you will be staying busy and getting a FBSM reputation in no time. Also, make sure you advertise in specified areas, and you may include it in your subject to eliminate any confusion until the majority get the memo.

Good luck!

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

I just love this woman...Please Kaylee take Samanthas advice...Just think of a creative way to reassure before a appointment is set! 

You'll be fine! 

2 hours ago, a_happycamper_12 said:

Hi Kylee

I think you were quite clear. One only needs to read your post, THEN your reviews. And then make a determination.

My best to you

💕

I disagree.  In your ad from 3 days ago I had to read through the entire ad before you mentioned anything about your change in services.  A more recent ad does mention it in the title line, but then not again until the end of the ad.  If someone carefully reads the entire ad, the message will be clear.  If that just glance at it and read the first two thirds of it, I would not assume the message has gotten through.  I would mention it in bold in the first line of the ad. 

I wouldn't be surprised if you lost a little bit of business because of the change but don't be surprised if you do

1 hour ago, Mustang87 said:

I disagree.  In your ad from 3 days ago I had to read through the entire ad before you mentioned anything about your change in services.  A more recent ad does mention it in the title line, but then not again until the end of the ad.  If someone carefully reads the entire ad, the message will be clear.  If that just glance at it and read the first two thirds of it, I would not assume the message has gotten through.  I would mention it in bold in the first line of the ad. 

And I disagree with YOUR disagree;).

I ALWAYS read a lady's reviews IF available. Kaylee doesn't have ANY reviews that mention FS. All you have to do is read her ads AND reviews, put 2 and 3 together and get 5!

Simple!

42 minutes ago, a_happycamper_12 said:

And I disagree with YOUR disagree;).

I ALWAYS read a lady's reviews IF available. Kaylee doesn't have ANY reviews that mention FS. All you have to do is read her ads AND reviews, put 2 and 3 together and get 5!

Simple!

And as we all know you can always count on guys to read the whole ad and all of the reviews.:D

Imo, does not help matters when you have the old TX number, mention rep in TX, and have a slew of reviews linked in P411 to full menu encounters. Too much past history to confuse male brains where blood is rushing to another part of the body. Might be good to make a clean break by unlinking the old reviews and reference the ones on this board instead. And get a CO number.

And the YMMV on P411, for many guys, is "so you're telling me there's a chance".