gb0138

BP-no AA in the ads

132 posts in this topic

I personally agree with the screening. A-Holes come in all shapes and colors. I accept everyone who applies the golden rule to life.

...and here i thought that "No AA " in the ads meant " No Anal Activity."   Learn something new every day.

On 4/24/2017 at 4:45 PM, Shauna Styles said:

thats why I love Sex work so much, it's the only profession in which women earn more than men because women don't have to pay for sex. 

Don't like our rules. That's fine. You have two options grab the lotion or fuck your wife for free. 

You must not know 'bout me / You must not know 'bout me / I could have another you in a minute / Matter fact (s)he'll be here in a minute, baby.

Providers be gettin' it twisted with the "my pussy my rules" approach to business. I mean, we get it...you have what we WANT. But, we bring what you NEED most of all. And, where it's surely true, let's keep it real...that choice/approach most likely ends up with a happy ending elsewhere. The bottom line is, too much of that and you no longer have a business, but a turnstile grind.

Edited by Ile Haversnatch

43 minutes ago, Ile Haversnatch said:

You must not know 'bout me / You must not know 'bout me / I could have another you in a minute / Matter fact (s)he'll be here in a minute, baby.

Providers be gettin' it twisted with the "my pussy my rules" approach to business. I mean, we get it...you have what we WANT. But, we bring what you NEED most of all. And, where it's surely true, let's keep it real...that choice/approach most likely ends up with a happy ending elsewhere. The bottom line is, too much of that and you no longer have a business, but a turnstile grind.

Simply because providers set their own rules for their individual business doesn't mean they have a lack of understanding of Free Market Economics. It's their choice to have rules that comply with their individual values and I'm sure a risk they're willing to take for themselves after weighing the pluses and minuses of the impact on their income earning potential.

On April 24, 2017 at 4:45 PM, Shauna Styles said:

Don't like our rules. That's fine. You have two options grab the lotion or fuck your wife for free. 

Actually we have a third choice. Choose someone else.

3 hours ago, Ile Haversnatch said:

Did you just...quote Beyonce? 

You know that quote goes both ways right? Disrespect a providers rules and you'll be the one going to the left (to the left). There can be another you in a minute. We aren't starving here.

On 4/24/2017 at 9:13 AM, Shauna Styles said:

in my experience the black guys I've seen have all been cheap and/or shorted my donation and/or tried to 'date' me aka fuck for free.

But what if this is the provider's personal preference?  Like myself for example, in My personal life I only date white men. 

She who has the pussy, makes the rules.

6 hours ago, MrBigShot said:

Simply because providers set their own rules for their individual business doesn't mean they have a lack of understanding of Free Market Economics. It's their choice to have rules that comply with their individual values and I'm sure a risk they're willing to take for themselves after weighing the pluses and minuses of the impact on their income earning potential.

Isn't it interesting how this type of activity that is not government controlled is actually such a great example of being almost purely capitalist?  Just two individuals who decide mutually to trade money for services at an agreed upon amount without interference by licensing authorities, regulators, etc.  the true free market in action. 

23 hours ago, MrBigShot said:

Thanks for restating the obvious, MrBS. Point is, we have choices besides lotion and a "free" wife, as if the latter exists. BTW, this hobby wouldn't be a thing if it were the viable option. Like I said, got it twisted. 

20 hours ago, BlairHart said:

Did you just...quote Beyonce? 

You know that quote goes both ways right? Disrespect a providers rules and you'll be the one going to the left (to the left). There can be another you in a minute. We aren't starving here.

No one said disrespecting a provider's rules is ever an option, but that those with too many rules grind until they "retire" broke, with no one at the party. A relative noob, I've had the pleasure of meeting some lovely ladies who understand one attracts more bears with honey than shit, who know how to treat a man, cater to their needs. They know they wouldn't have a business if wives handled theirs and act accordingly.

Stank sass gets nada from me. This is a man's world. Yes, that was James Brown.

2 hours ago, Ile Haversnatch said:

No one said disrespecting a provider's rules is ever an option, but that those with too many rules grind until they "retire" broke, with no one at the party. A relative noob, I've had the pleasure of meeting some lovely ladies who understand one attracts more bears with honey than shit, who know how to treat a man, cater to their needs. They know they wouldn't have a business if wives handled theirs and act accordingly.

Stank sass gets nada from me. This is a man's world. Yes, that was James Brown.

As a self described "relative noob", just how many providers have you actually seen that "retire broke, with no one at the party"? :rolleyes:

Lmao at all the guys who are mad about women controlling what they do with their bodies. So mad. So triggered. 

I fuckin love it. 

Sex will always be a business.