gb0138

BP-no AA in the ads

132 posts in this topic

22 minutes ago, MrBigShot said:

... No one here is saying a provider doesn't have to right to choose her clientele as she sees fit. ...

This is one of the benefits of these transactions being illegal. Even decriminalization would bring discriminatory practices into question.

2 hours ago, JoDoe27 said:

There is exactly one provider that I can think of recently to have said she doesn't do mustaches. It's funny she's been mentioned a few times now so it clearly stood out. For the record I've seen her, and I did ask because it was so out of the blue and oddly specific that I wanted to know. If you truly want the answer then I suggest reaching out to her through email or P411. She's one of the few that'll answer as to why they say certain things. She was genuine in her response as well and further elaborated during out time together. 

The thing that strikes me most about the no black men and really the responses coming from this board is how often it's said "we're a community." Except I don't really feel part of this community especially when racial bias is passed off as a preference. I get it. We all have preferences and are drawn to certain things. But can we stop pretending that FOR SOME not all those preferences don't stem from a hateful place?

You said you wish you could ask that provider why she doesn't see guys with mustaches. Again, I challenge you, and anyone else willing, to ask a provider why they don't see black guys. If no mustaches sticks out to you as being odd then not specifically seeing black guys should really get your attention. And remember, black people make up 3.8% of Colorado's population. So should you ask why they don't see black guys and a negative response is given a follow up should be asked "Well, do white guys not do those exact same things?" And just for numbers sake CO's white population is 82.8%. I'm aware that not everyone in either of those percentages participates in the hobby, but that's an incredible difference in numbers. 

I appreciate that clarification that it is SOME yes...but NOT ALL. As I alluded to earlier, I find hypocrisy on the subject lame. In my view, a client who rejects any particular type of provider has no right to call a lady racist who does not see "AA" . To say "one is preference and one is discrimination"...I call BS. If a provider views another provider as a racist because of a "no AA" policy ( or latino, white, mongolian etc ) .......I suppose that is just how she sees that other lady...HOWEVER, she should own her own discrimination labels. If she does not do lesbian sessions, she is a homophobe. She is an age discriminator if she does not see both the 90 year old, and the kid on his 18th B-day. She is anti-disabled if she refuses service to the poor gent in a wheel chair with MS. The list goes on and nobody can have it both ways.  If a provider does not see absolutely everyone legal, clean, safe who can pay, she is discriminating and has no real right to call another out for THAT persons discrimination. I also disagree that the advertisement makes a difference. Perhaps I'm wrong on that from a PRACTICAL standpoint, though not idealogical one. It is possible that intelligent ladies avoid scrutiny by never admitting or advertising biases. They then determine in some other way when clients are part of a group they discriminate against and then reject them without giving reason...kind of a don't ask don't tell deal. Reading some comments here, it seems that method causes discrimination to cease being discrimination and become preference. An interesting conversation to be sure, and reflective of a wide variety of interpretations.

4 minutes ago, Admiral C said:

I appreciate that clarification that it is SOME yes...but NOT ALL. As I alluded to earlier, I find hypocrisy on the subject lame. In my view, a client who rejects any particular type of provider has no right to call a lady racist who does not see "AA" . To say "one is preference and one is discrimination"...I call BS. If a provider views another provider as a racist because of a "no AA" policy ( or latino, white, mongolian etc ) .......I suppose that is just how she sees that other lady...HOWEVER, she should own her own discrimination labels. If she does not do lesbian sessions, she is a homophobe. She is an age discriminator if she does not see both the 90 year old, and the kid on his 18th B-day. She is anti-disabled if she refuses service to the poor gent in a wheel chair with MS. The list goes on and nobody can have it both ways.  If a provider does not see absolutely everyone legal, clean, safe who can pay, she is discriminating and has no real right to call another out for THAT persons discrimination. I also disagree that the advertisement makes a difference. Perhaps I'm wrong on that from a PRACTICAL standpoint, though not idealogical one. It is possible that intelligent ladies avoid scrutiny by never admitting or advertising biases. They then determine in some other way when clients are part of a group they discriminate against and then reject them without giving reason...kind of a don't ask don't tell deal. Reading some comments here, it seems that method causes discrimination to cease being discrimination and become preference. An interesting conversation to be sure, and reflective of a wide variety of interpretations.

You've lost this argument so long ago to JoeDoe27 yet you keep saying the same thing over and over again as if by saying it repeatedly you'll somehow convince others that discriminatory practices based on race alone are not racist. Your ridiculous hypotheticals are akin to grasping for proverbial straws.

We all get it. You had several of your favorite providers tell you why they won't see an entire race of potential clients and they convinced you that it wasn't based on their race. Wrap your head around that conundrum for a while.

With a "no  AA or large men" policy, I have come across one provider that made sense of the restriction although, being a veteran I've seen more than my share of swinging dicks and am here to say not all are created equal, regardless of race. :)

Kudos to those who lose respect for the no AA restriction. They usually don't get a call from me (because I'm so large ;)) but, I once made an exception for a FBSM provider with a no Cubans rule. Being Latino, I was hesitant and asked about my ancestry before committing, which she was fine with. Come to find out, a Cuban client scared the shit out of her so, no more Cubans? Turns out she was lousy anyway so, I tend to agree with the notion they are deficient in some way.

BTW, science has proven most who are racist lack intelligence. Just saying.

12 minutes ago, MrBigShot said:

You've lost this argument so long ago to JoeDoe27 yet you keep saying the same thing over and over again as if by saying it repeatedly you'll somehow convince others that discriminatory practices based on race alone are not racist. Your ridiculous hypotheticals are akin to grasping for proverbial straws.

We all get it. You had several of your favorite providers tell you why they won't see an entire race of potential clients and they convinced you that it wasn't based on their race. Wrap your head around that conundrum for a while.

Perhaps I "lost" because I thought it was a discussion and not an argument. Thank you for that clarification. This is clearly my own fault for misinterpreting this as a "discussion" board rather than an "argument" board.....which I felt was conveyed by the last sentence of my post.

19 minutes ago, Admiral C said:

We won't entirely agree on this subject and as you said let's agree to disagree. I understand the point you're attempting to make and do appreciate your perspective while it runs mostly opposite of my own. And that's ok. That's just the way it goes sometimes.

I shan't be participating in the tennis matches later as my backhand, forehand, overhand, and really all tennis abilities can be best summed up as...rubbish. 

With that I'm officially done commenting on this one. 

2 minutes ago, JoDoe27 said:

We won't entirely agree on this subject and as you said let's agree to disagree. I understand the point you're attempting to make and do appreciate your perspective while it runs mostly opposite of my own. And that's ok. That's just the way it goes sometimes.

I shan't be participating in the tennis matches later as my backhand, forehand, overhand, and really all tennis abilities can be best summed up as...rubbish. 

With that I'm officially done commenting on this one. 

Ditto for me too. On the tennis front, while my strokes are still pretty good, at almost 60, my foot speed is such that birds often try to nest in my mustache between shots.

2 hours ago, JoDoe27 said:

There is exactly one provider that I can think of recently to have said she doesn't do mustaches. It's funny she's been mentioned a few times now so it clearly stood out. For the record I've seen her, and I did ask because it was so out of the blue and oddly specific that I wanted to know. If you truly want the answer then I suggest reaching out to her through email or P411. She's one of the few that'll answer as to why they say certain things. She was genuine in her response as well and further elaborated during out time together. 

The thing that strikes me most about the no black men and really the responses coming from this board is how often it's said "we're a community." Except I don't really feel part of this community especially when racial bias is passed off as a preference. I get it. We all have preferences and are drawn to certain things. But can we stop pretending that FOR SOME not all those preferences don't stem from a hateful place?

You said you wish you could ask that provider why she doesn't see guys with mustaches. Again, I challenge you, and anyone else willing, to ask a provider why they don't see black guys. If no mustaches sticks out to you as being odd then not specifically seeing black guys should really get your attention. And remember, black people make up 3.8% of Colorado's population. So should you ask why they don't see black guys and a negative response is given a follow up should be asked "Well, do white guys not do those exact same things?" And just for numbers sake CO's white population is 82.8%. I'm aware that not everyone in either of those percentages participates in the hobby, but that's an incredible difference in numbers. 

Conversations like this are always hard. One of the ways people try and understand something beyond their grasp is by trying to relate. That generally fails in this scenario. The no mustache thing, the hypothetical black John, the I grew up in a different time thing and so on and so on.There is no white man here that can relate to being excluded because of race (brace yourself some will try though), which is why it's so easy to defend discrimination as preference. 

I %100 agree that we need to acknowledge that it does sometimes come from a crappy place and there sometimes is nothing wrong with calling a spade a spade. Of all the posts you've made my favorite quote is where you encourage the ladies who post No AA to really own it. That I think will fall on deaf ears but it's there when people are ready to really understand.

As others have already pointed out they like the shield of illegality and how it "protects" us from real world penalties. I think my biggest problem is just that, there are real world consequences for business who are discriminatory, so why not here? Maybe there can't be penalties but why is it a big deal to say that some people who post those types of things in advertising aren't really nicest of people? No actually I lied my biggest problem is that we still have people defending discrimination in 2017

I wonder sometimes, the broad stroke of stating that you won't see anyone of any particular race. Does that mean that women who post No AA wont see DENZEL? It implies that individuals don't matter and they're not worth looking into. There are men out there that look like Jidenna and crazy chicks that wont even bother. Neil DeGrasse Tyson thought a chicks pics were hot but passed because of "preferences".

I took too long and everyone has bowed out. But I wish they wouldn't. It would be really amazing if we could not agree to disagree on this subject and agree that it's something that the "community" could fix.

The problem is nobody wants to "own" their discriminatory behavior. Its like pulling teeth to get people to acknowledge they miiiight possibly be being prejudiced. So its hard to have a real convo about this. If Im being honest I care way more about these reviews or comment threads where I see that black providers aren't even an option for clients, or some one time special thing. And make no mistake black guys will absolutely say this crap too. That's what I feel strongly about, not a small pool of providers that don't serve AA in a sea of them...

17 minutes ago, Admiral C said:

Perhaps I "lost" because I thought it was a discussion and not an argument. Thank you for that clarification. This is clearly my own fault for misinterpreting this as a "discussion" board rather than an "argument" board.....which I felt was conveyed by the last sentence of my post.

I understand. Resorting to snark is a defense mechanism. The snarky response while deflecting the focus to one word in my post while ignoring everything else is disappointing. I thought you had the backbone to stand up for your conviction. You certainly have the intelligence.

57 minutes ago, MrBigShot said:

I understand. Resorting to snark is a defense mechanism. The snarky response while deflecting the focus to one word in my post while ignoring everything else is disappointing. I thought you had the backbone to stand up for your conviction. You certainly have the intelligence.

4 hours ago, Lucy Kitten said:

... There is no white man here that can relate to being excluded because of race (brace yourself some will try though), which is why it's so easy to defend discrimination as preference. 

If you believe that then you don't understand the term 'gaijin'.  No, I haven't experienced discrimination my whole life, but there have been periods where I have been denied cab service, entrance to restaurants, etc. because of my race. I've also been made to feel unwelcome in certain neighborhoods of the USA.

8 hours ago, boink36 said:

If that's the case I wonder what continent the people of Mexico are born on? 

Or what country are Europeans from? 

Webster - Look 4 definitions so 4 correct uses.

Definition of American

1. 1:  an American Indian of North America or South America

2. 2:  a native or inhabitant of North America or South America

3. 3:  a citizen of the U.S.

4. 4:  american english

I dont know if its true racism, but definitely stereotypical.  Both un-warranted. What confounds me is the fact that we live in the information age, yet these stereo types persists. Case in point:

Providers will use:

Black men are cheap, want sex for the full hour, and are generally unhygienic. All bullshit.

These traits are centric to the person not the color of their skin. I find myself in agreement with most here.

Its bad for business.

its uncalled for and propagates segregation/racism/stereotypes etc..

My question is:

Do they have AA friends or are they really racist? Are they just copying what they've seen in previous ads? African Americans are people like you and me, there are bad ones and good ones.

Now if providers don't want entertain certain socioeconomic groups, that's fine, they should screen for that and politely decline the invitation, but prorogation of it in ads is definitely not needed.

Same thread popped up on another regional board. The below was a reason that never crossed my mind. Maybe it was in this thread, but I think I read all of the post. 

" 3. Yes there are some providers that use the "No AA clause" because some CLIENTS are racist and won't see a provider if she also sees Black clients. It is what it is"

The other 3 reasons were in line with what has been posted here. 

34 minutes ago, Citori said:

Same thread popped up on another regional board. The below was a reason that never crossed my mind. Maybe it was in this thread, but I think I read all of the post. 

" 3. Yes there are some providers that use the "No AA clause" because some CLIENTS are racist and won't see a provider if she also sees Black clients. It is what it is"

The other 3 reasons were in line with what has been posted here. 

I didn't want to revisit this thread but this is actually true. Providers will discriminate to not alienate their client base which for most of is predominantly white men. It's not just true for race either it's also true for socioeconomic reasons. Men who make more money don't want to see women who see poor men.  Some people have to be superior all the time.

1 hour ago, Johnny Divinity said:

I dont know if its true racism, but definitely stereotypical.  Both un-warranted. What confounds me is the fact that we live in the information age, yet these stereo types persists. Case in point:

Providers will use:

Black men are cheap, want sex for the full hour, and are generally unhygienic. All bullshit.

These traits are centric to the person not the color of their skin. I find myself in agreement with most here.

Its bad for business.

its uncalled for and propagates segregation/racism/stereotypes etc..

My question is:

Do they have AA friends or are they really racist? Are they just copying what they've seen in previous ads? African Americans are people like you and me, there are bad ones and good ones.

Now if providers don't want entertain certain socioeconomic groups, that's fine, they should screen for that and politely decline the invitation, but prorogation of it in ads is definitely not needed.

You can have black friends and still be racist. And while racist may be too harsh a descriptor it can't be ignored that "No AA" rules are discriminatory and based off stereotypes. Copying that from another ad is just indefensible, why would anyone do that blindly?

My short stature, hooked nose and pointed teeth. I get discriminated on regularly.

When I walk into the bank, my customary greeting, "Will that be an all gold deposit?"

Checks come in the mail, pre-authored "Prins, O' Doch Ness"

Of course the classic compliment on a first date, "I love the way you stare into my navel."

Second only to "What a lovely shade of lima bean green your eyes have."

When you've gone down on a girl and she insists you must have two tongues, you get over all of this. You just realize, cool chicks don't dig goblins.

I think there are a couple reasons.

First it's a matter of safety.  Many pimps who recruit girls may setup an appointment pretending to be johns and then try to force the girls into working for them, sometimes with violence, threats and robberies, telling the girls they need them for protection and clientele and all that, and Im sure there are also whites doing this, most of them are dressed as black people with doo rags and all that.

Even if they don't end up being dangerous just a pain in the ass for girls not interested in being in an agency.

Also ghetto black people are statistically more likely to rob or kidnap or who knows what else.

Then some girls are racist or just prefer not being with men of certain races, which isn't a huge loss as there are plenty of little white/brown/black girls in love with the BBC to go around for everybody.

8 hours ago, Qmuless32 said:

First it's a matter of safety.  Many pimps who recruit girls may setup an appointment pretending to be johns and then try to force the girls into working for them, sometimes with violence, threats and robberies, telling the girls they need them for protection and clientele and all that, and Im sure there are also whites doing this, most of them are dressed as black people with doo rags and all that.

Even if they don't end up being dangerous just a pain in the ass for girls not interested in being in an agency.

Also ghetto black people are statistically more likely to rob or kidnap or who knows what else.

Then some girls are racist or just prefer not being with men of certain races, which isn't a huge loss as there are plenty of little white/brown/black girls in love with the BBC to go around for everybody.

The lack of real knowledge, evidenced in this post, is truly stunning. Do you have a confederate flag on your truck? 

9 hours ago, Qmuless32 said:

I have heard girls say this has happened to them. It's not just black men it's white men too. Hell a Pimp in Dallas Tx tried to force me to work for him. Here's how it went down (one reason why providers will not except references) He called, have me 4 references. (All 4 girls are well-known and advertise independently, and well reviewed)I called all 4 girls. 2 responded face gave him an excellent reference. So I booked the appointment. When he arrived. He put the donation on the table. After the session he made it very clear that if I don't work for him. He will notify the other local pimps (They actually work together unlike escorts) they book as many false appointments as they can until you leave. I called this guy and asked him why he choose me. His explanation was outrageous. They will flag the hotel, they Will stand outside Hotel, they will even stand at your door and not leave until you're forced to call security. The pimps will take turns and protect each other. I have not returned to Dallas for this reason.

Edited by Nikki Holiday

in my experience the black guys I've seen have all been cheap and/or shorted my donation and/or tried to 'date' me aka fuck for free.

But what if this is the provider's personal preference?  Like myself for example, in My personal life I only date white men. 

She who has the pussy, makes the rules.

7 hours ago, Shauna Styles said:

in my experience the black guys I've seen have all been cheap and/or shorted my donation and/or tried to 'date' me aka fuck for free.

But what if this is the provider's personal preference?  Like myself for example, in My personal life I only date white men. 

If this were true women would have had equal rights decades ago. :D

thats why I love Sex work so much, it's the only profession in which women earn more than men.

Don't like our rules. That's fine. You have two options grab the lotion or fuck your wife for free.

8 hours ago, Shauna Styles said:

/thread

13 hours ago, Shauna Styles said:

What Shauna said is true as well. Depends on who your getting. 

1 hour ago, Nikki Holiday said:

What Shauna said is true as well. Depends on who your getting. 

Kabalaha =man must give to woman.

On ‎4‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 4:45 PM, Shauna Styles said:

thats why I love Sex work so much, it's the only profession in which women earn more than men because women don't have to pay for sex. 

Don't like our rules. That's fine. You have two options grab the lotion or fuck your wife for free. 

Umm, Shauna, I admire you, and certainly don't want to seem to disagree, but if we could be fucking our wives, that is what we would be doing. B)

3 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

Umm, Shauna, I admire you, and certainly don't want to seem to disagree, but if we could be fucking our wives, that is what we would be doing. B)

I took a minute to run this post through the hobby forum post translator. here is what I got back..................................................:D

"What does a wife and Denver Ladies have in common?............................."

35 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

but if we could be fucking our wives, that is what we would be doing. B)

very true statement