decafnaetd

Reverse scheduling

30 posts in this topic

My schedule is so chaotic it makes it very difficult to plan ahead. Plus I'm up in Hey 36 direction so the slog to DTC just is miserable. Anyone want to invent a website where I can enter my available times, and a lady who has an opening in her schedule can sign up for it? :)

I know it's not practical, but it would make my life so much easier!

There was a member several years ago who frequently posted ISO threads. He would post time & general location. The ladies replied via PM if they were interested. 

You might try that technique. 

I had thought about this at one time.  Too impractical and too much drama involved but . . .

It would be great to put an availability ad on P411 kind of like this:

Name: Kaos

Incall or Outcall: Incall

General Location: Fort Collins to North Denver

Session Length: One hour

Donation: $350

Expires: 04/03/2017 11:00 PM

*Dons raincoat for inevitable egg-pelting*

7 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

There was a member several years ago who frequently posted ISO threads. He would post time & general location. The ladies replied via PM if they were interested.

Huh.  I don't remember that.

Wonder if it worked.  And I'd like to check his phrasing to see how it avoided board infractions.

I am in the northern suburbs too

So like De-caffinated I don't like the drive to DTC. Which is why I try to get apts. before noon? So anytime I can see a lady north of I-70 is great

1 hour ago, Kaos said:

Wonder if it worked.  And I'd like to check his phrasing to see how it avoided board infractions.

He had a solid reputation and kept doing it, so I figure it worked for him. 

Try a title like "ISO: Northglenn Tuesday AM" and in the body something like, "If you're interested in an appointment between 10:00 and Noon on Tuesday in rhe Northglenn area, drop me a PM.  Early bird gets the worm."  Then be prepared to book with the first YL to confirm w/in you budget (don't be cheap).  Have a polite, interested response for late callers; they may be your 1st callers next time.

MODS: Please jump in here if the above violates board rules. 

Edited by Bit Banger

15 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

He had a solid reputation and kept doing it, so I figure it worked for him. 

Try a title like "ISO: Northglenn Tuesday AM" and in the body something like, "If you're interested in an appointment between 10:00 and Noon on Tuesday in rhe Northglenn area, drop me a PM.  Early bird gets the worm."  Then be prepared to book with the first YL to confirm w/in you budget (don't be cheap).  Have a polite, interested response for late callers; they may be your 1st callers next time.

MODS: Please jump in here if the above violates board rules. 

As long as providers reply in private this wouldn't be a problem. I'm curious to see if he has any luck.

Possibly stay in contact with your favorite provider. Eventually something will shake out for the two of you. Give her the block of time that works best for you...I am sure you will eventually have success!!

ISO seem to be real popular in other cities/boards. Chat works well for ISO in some towns as well. Private chat of course. 

In my experience the better providers don't offer same day service in the first place. Most likely you'll be alive & have needs a day or week from now no? Not much good comes from rushing or posting specific in times/dates onlines. The providers doing same days also tend to be more high volume and take more risks, also not good for you.

18 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

You might try that technique. 

If I correctly recall. and we're talking about the same fellow, I think it helped that he was the Commissioner of the NBA at the time.....

54 minutes ago, Happymon said:

If I correctly recall. and we're talking about the same fellow, I think it helped that he was the Commissioner of the NBA at the time.....

As I recall that was his handle, but I doubt it matched his RWI. 

39 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

As I recall that was his handle, but I doubt it matched his RWI. 

Geesh.  And all this time......

19 hours ago, Kaos said:

If you think back I bet you will remember. You were around then. The "commissioner"......a well known NA Indian war chief.....an "author"......your "semi-doppleganger"........Bob "N\A beer".......a colorado springs "mariner".......a "mountain of a man"......"The Legend of the seven seas".........Think of about THAT time......a time of an infamous party or two.

21 hours ago, decafnaetd said:

I'm up in Hey 36 direction so the slog to DTC just is miserable.

21 hours ago, a_happycamper_12 said:

I am in the northern suburbs too

So like De-caffinated I don't like the drive to DTC. Which is why I try to get apts. before noon? So anytime I can see a lady north of I-70 is great

I feel your pain both of you...I'm even farther north...darn near in Wyoming. Anything south of Longmont takes a ton of effort and planning on my part just to make everything work. That's why I've been very appreciative of the few Denver providers who've been willing to visit Fort Collins recently.

Thank You again, Ladies! You know who you are. 

Wishing my eyes were better. I would be traveling doing out calls. Sounds like the ladies have a great deal of fun and adventure😎💞

2 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Wishing my eyes were better. I would be traveling doing out calls. Sounds like the ladies have a great deal of fun and adventure😎💞

Your eyes look FINE to me!😍

8 hours ago, Citori said:

ISO seem to be real popular in other cities/boards. Chat works well for ISO in some towns as well. Private chat of course. 

I know I've met a few ladies via TOB chat, specifically the older version that ran a few years back.  The current one is handy as well.  It's nice to have the opportunity to converse with the ladies.  I booked an overnight with one in particular based on how well we hit it off online.  It's unfortunate it is underutilized.

3 hours ago, MrBigShot said:

I feel your pain both of you...I'm even farther north...darn near in Wyoming. Anything south of Longmont takes a ton of effort and planning on my part just to make everything work. That's why I've been very appreciative of the few Denver providers who've been willing to visit Fort Collins recently.

Up until 3 years ago I lived in Longmont So I was reluctant to go very far South. There was a lady in the Fort, named Daisy who was on this board. She has a lot of reviews including mine. Too bad she isn't around anymore.

4 hours ago, MrBigShot said:

Waaaa, waaaaa, waaaa.   :)

Try living 11 hours away.  In a good size area that the PO PO has nothing better to do than look at the now defunct BP,   and now the really worthless CL . 

16 hours ago, a_happycamper_12 said:

Up until 3 years ago I lived in Longmont So I was reluctant to go very far South. There was a lady in the Fort, named Daisy who was on this board. She has a lot of reviews including mine. Too bad she isn't around anymore.

Ah Daisy. How I wish she was still around. I will never forget the picture she sent for her introduction. She was working out on an exercise machine, hair down to her butt, wearing nothing but a smile.

Now that leaves a lasting memory. Plus- she was a nice person.

I would love a Google calendar that gents could just pick an available slot, it would just sync with my cell.... the dream scheduler.  I wonder if websites have that option.  I would add that!!!  We all spend so much time setting up the appointments; someday we may have an easier way.  Good luck!!! 

16 hours ago, Raine-7379 said:

I would love a Google calendar that gents could just pick an available slot, it would just sync with my cell.... the dream scheduler.  I wonder if websites have that option.  I would add that!!!  We all spend so much time setting up the appointments; someday we may have an easier way.  Good luck!!! 

https://www.acuityscheduling.com/

3 hours ago, Unclehazard91 said:

Acuity rocks

Are some of the other girls using it?? I will download it if it is easy to use.  Great help, thank you!!!😃

1 hour ago, Raine-7379 said:

Are some of the other girls using it?? I will download it if it is easy to use.  Great help, thank you!!!😃

When I read that I was thinking, Are some of the Guys using it?

2 hours ago, Raine-7379 said:

Not sure if girls here are.  I have a massage therapist that does.  If i make multiple appts the confirmation email has lonk that import it into ical or google calendars.  She says from her side the interface keeps her super organized.  Mindbody is another one that clients can pick open slots of time from etc.

On 4/4/2017 at 3:51 PM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

I wish your eyes were better too. Mainly so you could simply see better...but also for the reasons you stated. I gave up on "slogging" from Colorado Springs to Denver for play. The wildly unpredictable traffic.....perpetual construction....the hourly accidents they schedule......not only do they kill the pre=game excitement and post game bliss, but they also mandate blocking out 4-6 hours for one hour of fun....just in case. I sense another  "waaaa" "waaaa" post in near future!!

50 minutes ago, Admiral C said:

I wish your eyes were better too. Mainly so you could simply see better...but also for the reasons you stated. I gave up on "slogging" from Colorado Springs to Denver for play. The wildly unpredictable traffic.....perpetual construction....the hourly accidents they schedule......not only do they kill the pre=game excitement and post game bliss, but they also mandate blocking out 4-6 hours for one hour of fun....just in case. I sense another  "waaaa" "waaaa" post in near future!!

Admiral C, 

Traffic is increasingly insane! I will agree with you on that! Hopefully one of these days we can work something out! I would really enjoy meeting you!  Retinitis Pigmentosa can't keep a good woman down! Neither can the damn traffic jams with construction and what have you!  One way or another something good will break free from all the mayhem!  Feeling like letting my Kali craze out! It's Friday!

Hope You are having a Beautiful day! :)