Citori

When Google leads to RWI - Do you let them know?

34 posts in this topic

There are only so many trannies in the world... I also have a large online presence IRL and come up on the first or second page for various generic google searches.

Because of that when I started doing this I decided I didn't really care if anyone doxxed me. So no don't let me know, I really don't give a damn.

3 hours ago, TS Madison Proudmoore said:

There are only so many trannies in the world... I also have a large online presence IRL and come up on the first or second page for various generic google searches.

Because of that when I started doing this I decided I didn't really care if anyone doxxed me. So no don't let me know, I really don't give a damn.

So want to give you credit Madison!!! Very cool lady!!! To know too!!

I allow other people as much privacy as I can online, including staying out of how or where there info might show up that I might see.

4 hours ago, Unclehazard91 said:

I allow other people as much privacy as I can online, including staying out of how or where there info might show up that I might see.

A genuine thank you. Internet privacy or lack thereof is such a fucked off thing. Past mistakes are often hard to undo.