fishndude57

Touring Expenses...

26 posts in this topic

Saw this on Twitter. Not exactly a spreadsheet but pretty close I guess. Sheds a little light on what these Ladies go through to take care of us.

1epavc.jpg

Twat tours are expensive, but so much fun!

Shoot, that is regular non touring expenses here in Denver. Jeeeeeeze!

Laci, is right though, it's fun getting out making new friends.

18 minutes ago, Audrey Astor said:

Shoot, that is regular non touring expenses here in Denver. Jeeeeeeze!

Laci, is right though, it's fun getting out making new friends.

Agreed Audrey, the cost of this business is ridiculous even if you're not touring especially in Denver. 

If life allows for it touring has been far more lucrative these days. I've noticed that providers are starting to travel in packs and get creative when touring to save on costs and maximize profits.

"Traveling in packs" provides safety in numbers. You have some to watch your back. 👍

12 hours ago, fishndude57 said:

Saw this on Twitter. Not exactly a spreadsheet but pretty close I guess. Sheds a little light on what these Ladies go through to take care of us.

1epavc.jpg

If she can't make enough money she needs to find another line of work.

😱😱 Boink, do you need a hug?

Before anyone else takes this out of context, the creator of this tweet (it came from twitter) is not American and wasn't complaining about not making enough money. It clearly says at the top that it's a breakdown for clients who complain rates are too expensive. There are providers in certain areas that rely heavily on newspaper ads

Good to know Lucy, I thought it was a US touring lady, but couldn't really read the whole thing.  

I have a separate account just for traveling, and expect to pay anywhere from $500-$2000 depending on city. I use this separate just for that and keep a tight budget on my expenses. I tell ladies that want to travel that you should expect to recover your cost or double it, or it wasn't a worthy trip because you have to replenish travel funds, bills, rent or mortgage, food, gas, and other expenses IF you do this full time.

I once canceled a trip because the flight was going to be $600. Too rich for my budget. A ladies rate does come into play for how expensive the trip is. Yes, guys need to keep that in consideration and save accordingly.

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

On 4/2/2017 at 11:05 AM, boink36 said:

If she can't make enough money she needs to find another line of work.

Totally agree!

4 hours ago, Citori said:

Newspaper ads? - WTF? who reads a newspaper. 

All the horn dogs that I like 😁 read newpapers lol

1 hour ago, SabrinaLynn said:

I guess I would fall into that category Sabrina. Even though I do spend a lot of time on the internet, there is still something very relaxing about reading the newspaper along with my cup of coffee every morning.

On ‎4‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 10:35 PM, Laci French said:

Twat tours are expensive, but so much fun!

not expensive if you take me along

4 hours ago, SabrinaLynn said:

Now that's hurtful Sabrina. I'm gonna have good long cry about that. :) 

5 minutes ago, Citori said:

Now that's hurtful Sabrina. I'm gonna have good long cry about that. :) 

I love horn dogs by the way....

I haven't read a newspaper in over a decade. There are too many other sources for info right at my fingertips and usually no more than a few clicks away.

(Sarcasm On) Also, Buzzfeed, Huffington Post, The Daily Caller and others post current topics to my iPhone...which isn't the least bit annoying. (Sarcasm Off)

I used to deliver the newspaper, longhorn handle bars, Schwinn 2 speed paper bike. That was 48 years age. Delivered for 4 years, paid cash at age 16 for my 1st car. No help from parents. Stuck in snow, tires frozen to frame, crying, frustrated. No such thing as cell phone yet. My dad took no pity on me. I toughed it. Fuck newspapers.

Guilty pleasure: When I stay at hotels, I read the USA Today that they provide. Also, with my coffee. :D

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

52 minutes ago, fishndude57 said:

I used to deliver the newspaper, longhorn handle bars, Schwinn 2 speed paper bike. That was 48 years age. Delivered for 4 years, paid cash at age 16 for my 1st car. No help from parents. Stuck in snow, tires frozen to frame, crying, frustrated. No such thing as cell phone yet. My dad took no pity on me. I toughed it. Fuck newspapers.

fun times for the hard working paperboy about $ 10 a week

I used to sit down with the Rocky Mth News with my morning coffee before work. Now, not so much since we don't have the RMN & I don't work. 

I do read a little TOB, Fox, & Reuters most mornings. 😄

If I remember correctly the original tweeter was from Australia. The conversation on the actual tweet was quite interesting. Apparently newspaper ads are used most often in small rural towns where there is less likely to good internet connection and fewer with access.

18 hours ago, Lucy Kitten said:

Before anyone else takes this out of context, the creator of this tweet (it came from twitter) is not American and wasn't complaining about not making enough money. It clearly says at the top that it's a breakdown for clients who complain rates are too expensive. There are providers in certain areas that rely heavily on newspaper ads

Wait? Twitter has tweets? Tweets come from Twitter? Holy shit my world is upside down!!! Black is white!!! Inside is out!!! WTF!!! BOOM!!! Mind blown!!! 

Disclaimer: just fucking with ya Lucy, your still one of my favs on here. 

This conjures up an interesting image:  In a small rural town in the Outback of Australia a lonely kangaroo herder picks up a copy of the Outback Times and flips to the "Provider" section to locate some temporary companionship.  Seems like it really ups your chances of running into LEO (maybe coming out the back door, zipping up).