Client Etiquette

14 posts in this topic

Ok, I know better, BUT want to get some input:

Is it OK to ask a provider if she will do a BBBJ NQNS?

In my opinion NO! Not EVEN if you are a member of this board and asking another member, especially asking  a NEWB that question!

I suppose IF I had seen a lady before and we knew each others likes and so on, yeah.But a shot out of the blue like that?

Plus it seems rather blunt!

Please chime in ladies and guys

Edited by a_happycamper_12

Nope, I have a hard time even making a wardrobe request. I think a lot would because it's no different I suppose than a fetish request. I hear of a lot of strange requests. My feeble mind would never go to where some go. No imagination. My $.02.

Well, It has come to my attention that a member of this board did just that to a NEWB. The poor thing was very freaked out and didn't know what to tell him.

This guy has many reviews and really should know better!

I realize this is an adult sport! But guys, lets not scare off the rookies huh?!

I think if it's first time seeing a provider and that's the first thing out of his mouth, yes probably not a good idea, but soon enough he will know wether it's  covered or not, so when she's going down with out cover then say hey can I c m in your mouth 😀

1 hour ago, a_happycamper_12 said:

Ok, I know better, BUT want to get some input:

Is it OK to ask a provider if she will do a BBBJ NQNS?

In my opinion NO! Not EVEN if you are a member of this board and asking another member, especially asking  a NEWB that question!

I suppose IF I had seen a lady before and we knew each others likes and so on, yeah.But a shot out of the blue like that?

Plus it seems rather blunt!

Please chime in ladies and guys

You mean while contacting her to schedule an appointment? Upon arrival? Once you are in bed with here? The answer to your question depends on when you want to make the question.

2 hours ago, Erin_CO said:

You mean while contacting her to schedule an appointment? Upon arrival? Once you are in bed with here? The answer to your question depends on when you want to make the question.

Hi Erin no this was an out of the shoot question. Asking if she would do that for X amount via text.

Just being a member of this board doesn't make someone"legit" If they didn't send a pm someone could just be throwing out a handle. 

4 hours ago, a_happycamper_12 said:

Hi Erin no this was an out of the shoot question. Asking if she would do that for X amount via text.

Well in that case, no, you shouldn't ask for something like that at all. It's even worst suggesting doing it for X amount of money, it's illegal.

I have learned to not ask for specific services when scheduling, via texting, phone or PMs. However, when I was a Newbie, I didn't know any better. I once asked a provider if she would wrestle me for the half hour. LOL! Since it was a fetish, she said she would for an upcharge:o

4 hours ago, Raine-7379 said:

I received this text last week..... 

BJ$$. 

You need to reply with.  The Bon Jovi ticket are 120 but I already sold them sorry.

inflammatory will get you no place prior to meeting me. 

Would you like to discuss weather, traffic, reiki? Anything else of this nature? Sure have at it!

12 hours ago, MrBigShot said:

I have learned to not ask for specific services when scheduling, via texting, phone or PMs. However, when I was a Newbie, I didn't know any better. I once asked a provider if she would wrestle me for the half hour. LOL! Since it was a fetish, she said she would for an upcharge:o

SO, who won the wrestling match?:confused: