JayTurner

Uber Driver Distraction

31 posts in this topic

Hey all,

I've been an on and off again hobbies since the 1990's. 

I remember the heady days of Denver's vicey past with many fond memories. 

Currently, I find myself driving all over our cool city and, on occasion, want a little satisfaction on quick notice, but gosh darn it, there don't seem to be those helpful girls out and about these days. 

Where can a hard working class guy get his stress relived quickly on a budget, while driving his car out and about the town?

Obviously, I wouldn't be asking for specifics, but some good advice on where to go and who to look for would be swell. 

Try massage parlors. They are every where 

Looking to get in and out quickly. Massage parlors are a hassle and prone to rip offs. 

What could possibly go wrong with paying for sex in your vehicle?:unsure:

Rosy palm and her five sisters. With all the devices people use when they're driving nowadays, you won't even be more distracted than average.

I'm ok with that. Safe rides. No questios asked. If you or any of your associates...?;)

I've sworn off being my snark self on threads like this. Problem is I really know of 2 or 3 that would do it. I'm gonna stand pat and no snark ever again. 

From what I understand Uber and Lyft drivers are making about as much money as providers these days. Also I am pretty sure that you can choose your own schedule while driving for either service and can clock out whenever. So why not be helpful call ahead and take a break?

18 hours ago, JayTurner said:

Looking to get in and out quickly. Massage parlors are a hassle and prone to rip offs. 

Most AMPs are not a rip off these days and not hard to find. If they stay open till 10 or 12 pm good stuff can be had if YOU know the proper moves and don't scare away the fishes. 

18 hours ago, Laci French said:

What could possibly go wrong with paying for sex in your vehicle?:unsure:

Motion sensitive dash cam uploading to a cloud 

Thanks Wannabebad!  I need to brush up on the etiquette for the MP's. 

2 hours ago, Unclehazard91 said:

Motion sensitive dash cam uploading to a cloud 

Sounds like a feature not an issue...

1 hour ago, FuriousWeasel said:

Sounds like a feature not an issue...

Depends who has the password...😎

On Saturday, April 01, 2017 at 8:24 AM, stevie-2249 said:

there's still a few girls on Colfax, cheap

Sheep are cheap. And don't talk baaaaaaack. :P:P:P

On 4/1/2017 at 10:29 AM, Lucy Kitten said:

From what I understand Uber and Lyft drivers are making about as much money as providers these days. Also I am pretty sure that you can choose your own schedule while driving for either service and can clock out whenever. So why not be helpful call ahead and take a break?

I hope you're making more than an Uber or Lyft driver....Lately a good Friday or Saturday night during prime surge time I make roughly $20/hr.

22 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

I hope you're making more than an Uber or Lyft driver....Lately a good Friday or Saturday night during prime surge time I make roughly $20/hr.

How many hours a week? Friends who drive for Lyft mostly full time are raking in at least 1k a week. Really my point is these drivers aren't destitute and the OP wants cheap and easy.

To the OP...we all have challenges and many excuses for deciding whether or not to engage in this "Hobby". Where there's a will, there's a way.

You're getting tons of helpful advice from the community. Take it all in and decide your best route to go.

5 hours ago, Lucy Kitten said:

How many hours a week? Friends who drive for Lyft mostly full time are raking in at least 1k a week. Really my point is these drivers aren't destitute and the OP wants cheap and easy.

I average 25-30 hours a week...mostly Friday and Saturday nights and average $150-$200 per night driving until 2am or 3 am.  Add in my airport trips during the week and I average $400-$500/wk...before gas.  I spend roughly $100-$150/wk on gas.  This is with tips.  And of course Uber passengers rarely tip.

Last Halloween I drove 12 hours and made $280 before gas.  Last New Years I drove 10 hours and made $260 before gas.  St. Patricks Day this year I made $225.00 over 11 hours before gas.

I've been driving for roughly 20 months now so I know where the hot spots are and when to expect surge times.

It's a good thing I have a regular 9-5 job.

If I drove 60-70 hours a week, I might make $1k/wk before gas.

I just wanted to debunk the myth about Uber and Lyft drivers raking in at least $1k/wk.  It doesn't happen unless you are driving Uber Black or Uber Select exclusively.

But your right, the OP is looking for cheap and easy.

1k a week isn't much money after the life bills hit.

On 3/31/2017 at 4:38 PM, JayTurner said:

Hey all,

I've been an on and off again hobbies since the 1990's. 

I remember the heady days of Denver's vicey past with many fond memories. 

Currently, I find myself driving all over our cool city and, on occasion, want a little satisfaction on quick notice, but gosh darn it, there don't seem to be those helpful girls out and about these days. 

Where can a hard working class guy get his stress relived quickly on a budget, while driving his car out and about the town?

Obviously, I wouldn't be asking for specifics, but some good advice on where to go and who to look for would be swell. 

Just make sure it's not a cage-car you check out.  Helpful tip.

On 4/4/2017 at 1:54 PM, ilovewomen said:

I average 25-30 hours a week...mostly Friday and Saturday nights and average $150-$200 per night driving until 2am or 3 am.  Add in my airport trips during the week and I average $400-$500/wk...before gas.  I spend roughly $100-$150/wk on gas.  This is with tips.  And of course Uber passengers rarely tip.

Last Halloween I drove 12 hours and made $280 before gas.  Last New Years I drove 10 hours and made $260 before gas.  St. Patricks Day this year I made $225.00 over 11 hours before gas.

I've been driving for roughly 20 months now so I know where the hot spots are and when to expect surge times.

It's a good thing I have a regular 9-5 job.

If I drove 60-70 hours a week, I might make $1k/wk before gas.

I just wanted to debunk the myth about Uber and Lyft drivers raking in at least $1k/wk.  It doesn't happen unless you are driving Uber Black or Uber Select exclusively.

But your right, the OP is looking for cheap and easy.

Not to derail, but Lyft will treat you better than Uber. Not by much lol but you can and will make more

2 hours ago, BlairHart said:

Not to derail, but Lyft will treat you better than Uber. Not by much lol but you can and will make more

I drive Lyft too.  Both are the same, both pay the same, both take 20% out of my earnings.  Both treat their drivers the same.  I get 90% if my rides from Uber. Only difference is the ability of passengers being able to add a tip at the end of a ride in Lyft.  Otherwise, no difference.

sorry this seems like a ride share revenue topic. let's see if there are any ladies offering a quick thing on short notice or even a car date option.

Thanks to all for comments and suggestions. One of my regular providers  has proven to be a great in helping me out. 

If anyone needs a ride, let me know. 

J

P411 has a really neat feature showing available now, that might help narrow down when you are looking.  I have to say, most girls need notice though so they can properly screen.  With all the LE presence, everyone has to be more careful.

On 4/6/2017 at 2:36 PM, ilovewomen said:

I drive Lyft too.  Both are the same, both pay the same, both take 20% out of my earnings.  Both treat their drivers the same.  I get 90% if my rides from Uber. Only difference is the ability of passengers being able to add a tip at the end of a ride in Lyft.  Otherwise, no difference.

I am so sorry! Couple weeks back I had a client who took me out for dinner with left. The drivers were wonderful. My date tipped big too. Sucks when people are stuck with their snooty noses in the air!!! I greatly appreciate the ride too! Romatic music and all. 😘😘🐩🐩 thank you Moe!! (Driver's name). 

I would only do these kind of things with clients I know very well. I love car "rides"!

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

On 4/1/2017 at 10:29 AM, Lucy Kitten said:

Unfortunately, this is not really the case. It was, but inst anymore. The secret got out I guess. Now that is not to say there are not eager beavers out there who enhance their Uber/Lift in various creative ways and do damn well! Its just not the norm. Due to costs associated with uber/lift that used to be "un-seen" you can now accurately estimate what they make and its actually closer to about 15.00/hr, but there are cases where events come to town and you work those and you make 5,000 in 2 days, but again, those are the norm.

Not  hard and fast rule, but its customary to give the provider at least an hour. More if significant travel is involved and or time of day traffic. While it is nice to believe all these wonderful providers do it 100% ( some probably do ), its considerate to err on the side of caution and assume they have jobs and or personal lives.  Seriously, if you're not "on call" are you available 24/7 at your job?

Now with that in mind, there are locations where cars are targeted by ladies of reduced social responsibility and I would imagine those are very quick visits.

In almost every other scenario, the provider is going to need time to prepare. You wouldn't want her showing up half-assed or something similar. There is also backpage still... I have seen on there providers saying they are available now.