lakerboy24

Self Reviewing

5 posts in this topic

Okay so I have reasonable suspicion a certain provider that shall not be named on here just self reviewed herself. She only had one other review and it was a bad one from a legit member. This new review comes from someone that joined just a few days ago and has that sole review which gave her solid ratings that were opposite of what the bad review had said about her.  Now I know this is all just speculation and can be a coincidence and she really did earn a good review but I feel it's still worth looking into since another member that had messaged me about her told me how he was basically scammed by her and her male friend. I guess I'm kind of curious how providers are caught and confirmed to be self reviewing on here in the first place? If the review is already up does that mean moderators already checked her out and she's good? 

Hmmm, perhaps this post should have been a PM to the mods? Not that what you describe shouldn't raise eyebrows  

Now everyone will be checking the reviews as speculation abounds and the YL gets smeared by inuendo. 

Maybe she made a change for the better?? Used that negative review as a healthy dose of wake the fuck to improve herself.

I think the MOD's are a quick bunch that would smack a ho down if they tried to self review. 

10 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Maybe she made a change for the better?? Used that negative review as a healthy dose of wake the fuck to improve herself.

I think the MOD's are a quick bunch that would smack a ho down if they tried to self review. 

Lol. I think they might miss a few here and there. I saw one for your gal was too good to be true B)

6 hours ago, lakerboy24 said:

Okay so I have reasonable suspicion a certain provider that shall not be named on here just self reviewed herself. She only had one other review and it was a bad one from a legit member. This new review comes from someone that joined just a few days ago and has that sole review which gave her solid ratings that were opposite of what the bad review had said about her.  Now I know this is all just speculation and can be a coincidence and she really did earn a good review but I feel it's still worth looking into since another member that had messaged me about her told me how he was basically scammed by her and her male friend. I guess I'm kind of curious how providers are caught and confirmed to be self reviewing on here in the first place? If the review is already up does that mean moderators already checked her out and she's good? 

You won't get any info on that here. if you have a problem with a review or think it might be a self review, use the "contact us" link in the review forum.