digitalsanity

Finally did it...

13 posts in this topic

Had my first bona-fide fbsm yesterday... man, I can see this being a serious addiction!  I woke up thinking, "Is today too soon for another?"  Whoa Nelly... slow your roll!  Next I need a GFE.  Something missing with body sliding but no dfk or cuddling.   :)  

Sometimes it's fun to drive (FS) vs sitting in the passenger seat and letting someone else take control (FBSM).  BOTH activities serve a purpose.  Glad you had a great time.

On 3/29/2017 at 11:18 AM, BigBaldBlk said:

Sometimes it's fun to drive (FS) vs sitting in the passenger seat and letting someone else take control (FBSM).  BOTH activities serve a purpose.  Glad you had a great time.

I agree!  It is most enjoyable to relax and have all the pleasing directed at you without any work on your part.

I wish I had figured this out long ago!  Well, better late than never! :)

I agree with all of the above, but also would add that the holy grail is a gal who can give a world class massage, getting down into the stiff, tired muscles before moving on to the happiest of all endings.  There are several on TOB that provide this delightful experience (a couple of whom are CMTs and one who is an actual certified physical therapist who works on pro athletes), and I have to admit it is wonderful.

On 3/29/2017 at 10:15 AM, digitalsanity said:

Had my first bona-fide fbsm yesterday... man, I can see this being a serious addiction!  I woke up thinking, "Is today too soon for another?"  Whoa Nelly... slow your roll!  Next I need a GFE.  Something missing with body sliding but no dfk or cuddling.   :)  

Well played my friend, well played.

Woo hoo!!! Congrats, and hope you keep having fun!

pm me who you had the session with..I am traveling to DEN in a few weeks looking for a good one..

My first post here but I am also on eccie as Kened...

Edited by Kened

That's how I entered this Hobby. I might even now say its an addiction that has lead to some wonderful new friends and experiences with more to come.  Heck, last month I saw two providers in one day- Each of them brought something completely different to the table. It was my day off- so why not.

On 4/3/2017 at 4:37 PM, BadBoy said:

I agree with all of the above, but also would add that the holy grail is a gal who can give a world class massage, getting down into the stiff, tired muscles before moving on to the happiest of all endings.  There are several on TOB that provide this delightful experience (a couple of whom are CMTs and one who is an actual certified physical therapist who works on pro athletes), and I have to admit it is wonderful.

I couldn't agree more. I had a normal CMT 1 hour yesterday and kept thinking if only this wasn't a reputable place.