decafnaetd

Tongue piercing...

15 posts in this topic

I always was curious to try being with a person whose tongue was pierced.

Are tongue piercings even a thing anymore? I hope so!

Some people still have them.

I had one during the initial tongue-ring craze  and most would agree they while enticing visually, they don't  really add much to feeling of a BJ. 

1 hour ago, Exotic Yazmin Cruz said:

Some people still have them.

I had one during the initial tongue-ring craze  and most would agree they while enticing visually, they don't  really add much to feeling of a BJ. 

Or DFK for that matter. Another annoyance is a um, uh, oh gosh, a Nether Regions piercing. Gets in the way!

3 hours ago, a_happycamper_12 said:

Or DFK for that matter. Another annoyance is a um, uh, oh gosh, a Nether Regions piercing. Gets in the way!

I agree 100 percent. The ones down yonder confuse my tongue and they hurt my teeth sometime clanking away down there. 😩😖

3 hours ago, a_happycamper_12 said:

Add nipple piercings to this list of grievances for me...there's no way possible to make a woman's breast more desirable than it already is for a Man IMHO

33 minutes ago, MrBigShot said:

Add nipple piercings to this list of grievances for me...there's no way possible to make a woman's breast more desirable than it already is for a Man IMHO

Well put Sir! Could not agree more.

31 minutes ago, MrBigShot said:

Piercings aren't about being more desirable to others. My piercings increased my sensitivity and they were for my satisfaction. Piercings like tattoos aren't  for others they're a personal choice.

23 hours ago, a_happycamper_12 said:

19 hours ago, Wannabebad said:

I agree 100 percent. The ones down yonder confuse my tongue and they hurt my teeth sometime clanking away down there. 😩😖

To each their own, but I got my first taste of one of these pretty recently and it was amazing and not in the way whatsoever. No idea why someone would want to do that but I asked her and she said she loves it.  If she loves it, who am I to complain? 

19 hours ago, Lucy Kitten said:

Piercings aren't about being more desirable to others. My piercings increased my sensitivity and they were for my satisfaction. Piercings like tattoos aren't  for others they're a personal choice.

Haven't had this experience yet, but if it increases the sensitivity for the YL then I give it two thumbs up!👍👍

I had a cute little clitoral hood ring that I recently . It looked really cute, but you never know how crazy a romp can get BCD so I often removed it and have since just left it out.  I loved it for visual, but it added no increased sensation and just made noise when I used my vibrator. For now I'll just leave the piercings to my ears. 

7 hours ago, decafnaetd said:

I like shiny things.

So do fish.

Yes, the tongue piercing fad is pretty much dead. From the receiving end,it was enjoyable.

Missed the boat on tongue piercing also. When I see them in public, I always wonder "Who is getting to enjoy that"  <- Not a question to ask out loud at Family Reunions.