Plot

Questions from a newbie

11 posts in this topic

I'm a newbie to hobbying, and I have been wondering the best way to approach a provider.  I have no references yet as I am totally new.  Any thoughts or recommendations of providers who are comfortable with newbies?

First, search for newbie friendly providers.

Then when you find one that you want to see, be respectful. Introduce yourself, describe yourself and let her know that you are a newbie and don't have references.

Then ask her what her screening requirements. If you don't like her requirements or are uncomfortable with her requirements, politely let her know and then move on.

Respect and politeness goes a long way in the community.

Never try to skirt her screening requirements and never try to bargain with her on her rates.

1 hour ago, ilovewomen said:

First, search for newbie friendly providers.

Then when you find one that you want to see, be respectful. Introduce yourself, describe yourself and let her know that you are a newbie and don't have references.

Then ask her what her screening requirements. If you don't like her requirements or are uncomfortable with her requirements, politely let her know and then move on.

Respect and politeness goes a long way in the community.

Never try to skirt her screening requirements and never try to bargain with her on her rates.

This is great advice for all Hobbyers, not just Noobs!

100 positive reputation points

Do your research...if she has a website, actually read it. 99% of providers have some form of information in their ad or website on how they want to be contacted and what their screening requirements are. 

Dont ask graphic incriminating questions.

Make a good impression by actually sending all the info to make the date in your email...to include whatever screening info she requires, along with the date, time and duration of the date youd like to make. No need to tell your life story, keep that first contact short and to the point with relevant booking info otherwise she will think you only have a fantasy of booking a date and no real intention to.

Above all, be courteous.  Even back when I had a "no newbies, must have references" policy... if a guy sent me a courteous email with screening info with date time request upfront and let me know that he did not have references because he was new, I would be inclined to make an exception.

Best of luck to you!

7 hours ago, Plot said:

I'm a newbie to hobbying, and I have been wondering the best way to approach a provider.  I have no references yet as I am totally new.  Any thoughts or recommendations of providers who are comfortable with newbies?

And when you're finally there at the door, just relax.  Take a few minutes and just breathe.  When the door opens put on a big happy smile.  Remember, you're not the first newbie, and you won't be the last.  You both are there to relax and enjoy yourselves, which is easier if you're feeling completely positive about the experience.  It's normal to be a little nervous, don't let it overcome you though.  Your brain is going to be going nuts with every possibility that every single guy here did, some thirty years ago, some just yesterday.  

Beyond that, all the other advice here is great.  Definitely read the ads thoroughly, go to the personal websites if available.  Some want emails, some want texts, some only want calls.  Take a little time and mix it up here on the forum for a week or two, learn about the personalities of the girls on here.  Interact with the conversations.  That will help you get comfortable too.  Just remember, we're all (at least most of us) just human beings like you meet every day.  

Thanks. I appreciate the advice 

I'd say go to a couple FBSM providers first, they're usually more open to newbies

I usually walk up them in a crouch, like a ninja.  Wait, you said providers?

Never mind.

All great advice. Have fun and and just relax and allow the encounters to unfold naturally. 

11 hours ago, Plot said:

P 411 is the easiest way. If you do not want to go that way, be polite, be yourself, follow her rules, we all had to go through this starting out.

Have to say this initial experience, while incredibly awkward, has been much more pleasant than I expected.  A provider got back to me, and was incredibly sweet.  The comments on here have also been really helpful in getting me to relax a little.