jhooker

Serious question

137 posts in this topic

On Saturday, March 25, 2017 at 7:49 PM, boink36 said:

I hate peas. that's right I said peas. peas are the pellets that come from a frogs ass. peas have no place on this earth and anyone who doesn't like me saying so can bite me. now if you will excuse me I'm going to take my corn a set over there --------->                                        :D

Liver. God that crap sucks. :angry:

On 3/24/2017 at 1:03 PM, bluesbroker said:

By all means, BB, wrap yourself in the American flag and share a couple of irrelevant personal antedotes ...

Would you rather I wrapped myself in a Russian, Cuban, or Iranian flag when discussing Freedom of Speech issues?

Of course I relate personal anecdotes.  Those experiences helped shape my world view, helped me to realize that there are divergent views, and that tolerance of others' opinions may lead to civil discourse instead of conflict.

10 hours ago, Ile Haversnatch said:

Having nothing to do with this post, I take responsibility for the misogyny in my post but, you may see it again. It's painfully obvious you find my thoughts and perspective repulsive. Not that I care, goodness knows you sure are looking and that's going to have to be OK. Conversely, I find your sanctimony duplicitous, your "sassy lips" annoying. Neither obliged to like the other's views, this is going to have to be OK, too. Let's release bandwidth and agree to disagree.

Yawn, really. I thought I was pretty clear that I found your thoughts offensive.

Find me annoying? Then stop replying, oh wait you can't! You only function in attack mode.

Please tell me why offensive homophobic statements are defensible?

3 minutes ago, Lucy Kitten said:

Yawn, really. I thought I was pretty clear that I found your thoughts offensive.

Find me annoying? Then stop replying, oh wait you can't! You only function in attack mode.

Please tell me why offensive homophobic statements are defensible?

"Can't stop replying"? "Only operate in attack mode"?

That's it. You know how some bring flowers, wine and other gifts to a date? Yours should be a mirror.

2 minutes ago, Ile Haversnatch said:

"Can't stop replying"? "Only operate in attack mode"?

That's it. You know how some bring flowers, wine and other gifts to a date? Yours should be a mirror.

See what I mean?

This entire thread has deteriorated to the point of no return and has devolved into finger pointing and name calling, which isn't helpful for anyone.

1 hour ago, MrBigShot said:

This entire thread has deteriorated to the point of no return and has devolved into finger pointing and name calling, which isn't helpful for anyone.

I totally agree with you. Perhaps it's time the MOD's close this thread since it has strayed so far off of original topic. What do you think MOD's?

On 3/21/2017 at 9:19 PM, jhooker said:

My son will be 21 this Spring. He's a great young man. He's a gentleman too, all around good guy. He graduated top of his class, setting off on a good solid career. He's been on a few dates with girls in his group, and they go in groups, so it is possible that he has had his first experience with a girl, but unlikely. His social circle is clean cut and the girls are into furthering their education. So.......you can see where this is going.......I would like opinions on this. Some of you girls are fantastic people, and I am pondering a 21st birthday gift, like maybe a beer and a hot sexy woman to show him what we men do behind closed doors. Any of you ladies ever helped a young man become a man? What is your opinion of this? Should he just grope around in the dark like the rest of us did trying to get our dicks wet for the first time? 

Another point, with the internet and social media being what it is, I wouldnt want some gay to get to him and trip him up that way, I would rather he get a taste of the real McCoy man, get a feel for bodacious ta ta's, get a fire lit for the view from behind when the doggy is howling at the moon, you know, all natural Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve, Tone Loc Aint no Plans with a Man!!!!!!! So much confusion nowadays, it was much easyer when we were growing up, you just wernt a fag, period, no ands ifs or buts.

Now, I know of a few special girls that........IF.........IF........IF I decided to treat my young man to a special time that he will remember for the rest of his life, that would pop his cherry proper, but if any of you particularly enjoy this type of thing, and you are a good teacher and patient, PM me. Otherwise I would like to hear opinions from both the ladies and the guys. 

Thanks.

46 minutes ago, H2Opieluver said:

I totally agree with you. Perhaps it's time the MOD's close this thread since it has strayed so far off of original topic. What do you think MOD's?

I don't care if the mods close the thread but it won't be because anyone went off topic.

3 minutes ago, bluesbroker said:

I don't care if the mods close the thread but it won't be because anyone went off topic.

Agree. The OP's question has long since been answered and he's been appropriately made aware of his offensive, bigoted comments and doesn't seem to care to engage in any discussion of his rather close-minded view about the LGBT community, other than to have his views reinforced by those who only agree with his.

I'm not taking any sides on this issue, I'm just saying I don't feel like anything else constructive can be added on either side to further the discussion. That's all I'm saying!

8 minutes ago, H2Opieluver said:

I'm not taking any sides on this issue, I'm just saying I don't feel like anything else constructive can be added on either side to further the discussion. That's all I'm saying!

Wise words from a wise man. 

Serious question! Can this thread be locked or deleted? I'm really sick of seeing it in the activity feed.

Someone (Bella?) along the twists and turns of this thread posed thoughtful, meaningful ways to engage the/an OP that might "engage" them in such a way that engenders discovery..."why do you feel such and such". The rest, replete with kick in the teeth labels and attacks, could never foster meaningful dialogue; quit pretending that is the goal.

In the context of tolerance and visceral attacks over any lack thereof, at some point one has to wonder who's offended for humanity's sake and who for personal reasons such as, "a little d" is right up their alley. Man up!

1 hour ago, Ile Haversnatch said:

Someone (Bella?) along the twists and turns of this thread posed thoughtful, meaningful ways to engage the/an OP that might "engage" them in such a way that engenders discovery..."why do you feel such and such". The rest, replete with kick in the teeth labels and attacks, could never foster meaningful dialogue; quit pretending that is the goal.

In the context of tolerance and visceral attacks over any lack thereof, at some point one has to wonder who's offended for humanity's sake and who for personal reasons such as, "a little d" is right up their alley. Man up!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

1 hour ago, Ile Haversnatch said:

That someone was Samantha the Wise. Thanks, whisperer.

11 minutes ago, Lucy Kitten said:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

:unsure:

On 3/26/2017 at 0:21 PM, Bella Marie said:

Besides... who are you to judge mortality? 

If you were perfect wouldn't we all be worshiping you on a cross?... Even Christ told the Pharisees " Those without sin cast the first stone".... the way some people raise their children is their own choice.... I see nothing wrong with loving people regardless of their orientation.... being a good parent  is about loving your children and helping them to make decisions in life that will make them happy.... all my children are great.... never been in therapy.... never been in jail and pass forward the living nature I've instilled in them by my actions❤

Bella, you are a FANTASTIC, LOVING mom. Giving your child (and children) the love and support she needs at this critical junction in her life. I for one have NOTHING but respect for you.

Thank you for being the great and understanding Mom that you are. We all love our kids, that is a given. I think sometimes people seem to forget that. I for one, undergoing so many challenges when my kiddos where younger tried to take it all with a "grain of salt" I had a lot of challenges (still do) but through it all at the end of the day I wouldn't change a thing. I love them and they love me. Isn't that really what life is all about?

Thank you for sharing this with all of us.