bow-tie guy

Aubergine Sign

21 posts in this topic

I've seen this clinically a couple of times. Usually secondary to trauma. It's damage to connective tissue, muscle and vessels. Out comes are not good and are often accompanied by a 50/50 chance of ever achieving an erection again. 

Sending you my best wishes for a complete recovery.

Damn...so doom and gloom.

I believe there are injections you can get to help and I'm sure a urologist can give many options.  

Good luck sugar!

Damn....that sound so painful.  I wouldn't wish that on anyone...well except maybe a couple of trolls

28 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Damn...so doom and gloom.

I believe there are injections you can get to help and I'm sure a urologist can give many options.  

Good luck sugar!

You're right! Although a giant needle in your penis doesn't sound painful at all, does it?

Thanks for looking at this from a different angle Laci

Well,  after assessing my situation while on foreign travel - I declined to be 'degloved' while in SE ASIA,  instead seeking medical clearance for a flight home for further assessment and treatment. 

Just got back from the urologist - good prognosis.  

I figured no tear of the urethra, because of clear urine passing.  Erection already achieved several times with no sign of additional soft tissue leakage. These are all evidently very good signs. 

Sidelined for one month,  to be conservative. 

Interestingly,  very little pain beyond the discomfort associated with swelling (which has subsided significantly)

Say...feel free to tell me it's none of my freaking business...and I won't be offended. However, since you did post this here....I have to ask...how did you bust your drive shaft?

I am thinking it was related to some sort of congenital defect.   I have always experienced an occasional popping (akin to cracking one's knuckles)...

Think this was just a freak incident of sorts.... but, basically I "rolled" over in bed on my erection and it snapped and went limp - then swelled to resemble an eggplant

52 minutes ago, bow-tie guy said:

I am thinking it was related to some sort of congenital defect.   I have always experienced an occasional popping (akin to cracking one's knuckles)...

Think this was just a freak incident of sorts.... but, basically I "rolled" over in bed on my erection and it snapped and went limp - then swelled to resemble an eggplant

:o:eek::eek::eek:

Great news!! you got very very lucky my friend!   Most repairs are surgical..  take it easy, let him heal up good, don't want to risk re-injury

Important public announcement.  Do not google for images.  You've been warned. 

As  I've related in some detail the shots are NO TV painful. The thought may be, It works 

Since you think this is a congenital problem, you might think about corrective surgery while things are not in crisis mode. If it occurred under such innocuous conditions, I would think it could occur again under more vigorous conditions. 

A cologue suffered this condition as the result of a soccer kick to the groin. He had a permanent bend in the middle of the shaft.

I hope things work out for you. I cannot imagine the pain you felt. My condolences.

You could use two popsicle sticke and rubber bands. Change your handel to Splint Dick. :eek::D

On ‎3‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 1:49 PM, bow-tie guy said:

WOW, the worst part of this story is that no woman was involved - at least then you would have had a good battle-scar story.  OK - gotta ask, why is "rolled" in quote marks, come on dude, what really happened?

On 3/22/2017 at 6:05 PM, FuriousWeasel said:

Important public announcement.  Do not google for images.  You've been warned. 

I did google it!! and this is what I found :D

bandaged-penis.gif

Gawds that sounds horrible! 😘😘Sending reiki