Stapleton area

12 posts in this topic

I am not often over in Stapleton area very often with time to spare. Thinking of searching and setting something up, but not sure the best search to find who is nearby. Any searching tips?

Once again a perfect example of why having a p411 is beneficial ;)...

On Tuesday, March 21, 2017 at 5:17 PM, Chrissy said:

Once again a perfect example of why having a p411 is beneficial ;)...

I have to put my 2 cents in here. Does anybody not  remembers about 2 years ago 22 girls that got busted because they were giving cops P411 accounts?????   And they had multiple "ok's"!  It maybe a great verification most the time but it's just something I always keep in mind it happened, and it probably still does.

12 minutes ago, AnaBeau said:

... they were giving cops P411 accounts?????   And they had multiple "ok's"!  ...

Rumor has it that those client accounts were vetted by a local ASP that they flipped. As you say, good but not perfect. A bit of caution is ALWAYS advised. 

3 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

Rumor has it that those client accounts were vetted by a local ASP that they flipped. As you say, good but not perfect. A bit of caution is ALWAYS advised. 

There is a little about that in this thread.

https://theotherboard.com/forum/index.php?/topic/35089-is-p411-or-any-verification-service-worth-it-these-days/&page=2

3 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

Not at all what happened. 

P411 makes scheduling so simple, but is just one of many tools in screening.

On 3/21/2017 at 10:54 AM, olgunn said:

I am not often over in Stapleton area very often with time to spare. Thinking of searching and setting something up, but not sure the best search to find who is nearby. Any searching tips?

Ever have any luck in Stapleton?? 

9 hours ago, boink36 said:

Yes, but both YL are now retired. 

On April 1, 2017 at 8:23 PM, boink36 said:

Not really. Funny heading that way again today and no rendezvous to schedule.

I used to go to that area back in 05 - thru 08 it was accessible and I  never had any problems  ...  nowadays I am not sure 

Stapleton is an island of $400,000 homes surrounded by a sea of ghetto.  I used to work there.

I think Stepleton, particular the Quebec street area near the old airport is an excellent venue particularly for Central Denver hobbyists.  The are multiple large hotels that general have lower rates and are more liberal about check in times.  I have had a few ladies that used the area and they were generally able to get in to hotels earlier than in some other parts of town.  It's also supe easy to get to from most of Central Denver without having to face the brain damage of downtown or DTC.  If I see a lady hosting in Stapleton, I am drawn to that provider because of the ease to transit.